• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Solid Snake for Smash DLC thread! Such a lust for Smash news....WHOOOOOOOO?

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
"Ew shovel knight, ew shantae, lol pathetic Snake is way better fitting"

I don't really support Shovel Knight and Shantae either, because they're overhyped, I'd much like snake to join but can we all just be nice?
We're sorry that we came off that way. We weren't trying to come off that way.

No one here was really voicing that way. It was more along the lines, "not really fond of them, but whatever."

Your original post seemed like you intended to start something with us, but since you edited and you probably understood you were kinda going out of line so no worries on that. It's cool.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
Honestly, it merely comes down to the notion that based on our experiences speculating, a highly requested veteran is more likely than self-defeating indie characters. I have no problem with Shantae or Shovel Knight. I like them both, but I feel as though Snake is easily in another tier.

3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
We're sorry that we came off that way. We weren't trying to come off that way.

No one here was really voicing that way. It was more along the lines, "not really fond of them, but whatever."

Your original post seemed like you intended to start something with us, but since you edited and you probably understood you were kinda going out of line so no worries on that.
Mistake on my part as well. I'll be happy with any smash character. But snake would be a special one. I truly wish the best for him and you guys.

As for you, GaroMaster, you're completely contradicting yourself, you see.

Starting off, how come you can voice your dislikes, but I can't voice mine?
And really, you're being an utter troll towards indie fans. Saying that they are too tiny to be in smash.
I just asked for you to state your voice in a polite way, without throwing other characters under the bus.
Sure, Snake is more popular than SK and Shantae, he has had a bigger impact on the gaming industry and has appeared in Smash before. His chances are way higher than the indie characters.

But this forum has always been a nice place of understanding people and mature conversations. I'm not asking you to love the indie characters. But think about it. if they are the "sad little cowards, scared that their characters won't make it in" do you really feel the need to rub it in like that? The "Snake isn't fitting in a Nintendo game" is what you are being towards the indie-lovers.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Everyone seems volatile tonight.
Is it SOP and the Patriots causing this?

Gimmick

Smash Ace
Hey, guys. I'm coming from the Rayman support thread.
I just want to wish you guys the best of luck over the next few months. I hope Snake gets in as DLC!
That said, I don't think these indie companies know what they're asking for. Seriously. Their characters? In Smash? Please.
The way I see it, Rayman and Snake are the last essential third parties that should be added. Unlike these indie characters, both Rayman and Snake are famous, being the faces of some of most well known gaming companies. Plus, one of them is a veteran, while the other already has three trophies.
Sakurai isn't going to fall for the Shantae and Shovel Knight bandwagoning. Trust me. If anything, Sakurai will be looking at other options, namely Snake and Rayman.
May we soon meet each other on the battlefield.
Eeehh... I'd say Sub-Zero and Banjo-Kazooie should also make an appearance, but other than that you're right.

GaroMaster

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesley
3DS FC
2895-7114-8104
Mistake on my part as well. I'll be happy with any smash character. But snake would be a special one. I truly wish the best for him and you guys.

As for you, GaroMaster, you're completely contradicting yourself, you see.

Starting off, how come you can voice your dislikes, but I can't voice mine?
And really, you're being an utter troll towards indie fans. Saying that they are too tiny to be in smash.
I just asked for you to state your voice in a polite way, without throwing other characters under the bus.
Sure, Snake is more popular than SK and Shantae, he has had a bigger impact on the gaming industry and has appeared in Smash before. His chances are way higher than the indie characters.

But this forum has always been a nice place of understanding people and mature conversations. I'm not asking you to love the indie characters. But think about it. if they are the "sad little cowards, scared that their characters won't make it in" do you really feel the need to rub it in like that? The "Snake isn't fitting in a Nintendo game" is what you are being towards the indie-lovers.
Ok, ok. I'm sorry.
I should've just said that I'm not very fond of the idea of Shantae and SK getting in as DLC.
I shouldn't have thrown them under the bus like that. So for that, I am sorry.
So, do you guys accept my apology? I'm just really eager about Snake and Rayman. That's all, really.
I'm sorry for being a troll to indie lovers. I really, really am.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Supersmashbrothers. Supersmashbrothers.

If we come off as hostile then I'm sure we are all very very sorry. However, seeing Shantae fans and Shovel Knight fans alike bashing Snake for being the most voted on the Etika ballot breaks our spirits as it would any other fan-base. Of course, none of us here are against either of them. We're against that select group of fans who dis Snake just because they can. We've had really rough run, we Snake fans. And when we finally shine through in a great way, we're bashed for it. We can't shake the feeling that the world is against us when it comes to our beloved character, it's just the way this Smash game has turned out. Will it change? Who can say? Will we keep hoping and fighting back against those who would put us down? Of course we will, We are Diamond Dogs.

When Snake is announced I swear Imma go to every one of the Threads I main and put this song:

GaroMaster GaroMaster
Great to see ya around here buddy. :)

Last edited:

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
A point quickly brought over at the Official Character Discussion thread -

What if Snake comes back with the same moveset, but it's not 'Solid' Snake, but perhaps 'Naked' Snake/Big Boss? Would it still be considered the same character as the veteran we love? Or if this other Snake had a new moveset, would that be considered a newcomer even if he's Snake in name?

FeenieTheTrite

Smash Journeyman

What if Snake comes back with the same moveset, but it's not 'Solid' Snake, but perhaps 'Naked' Snake/Big Boss? Would it still be considered the same character as the veteran we love? Or if this other Snake had a new moveset, would that be considered a newcomer even if he's Snake in name?
If Snake comes back with Naked Snake's design, he would still be Snake. Brawl Snake was a mix between Naked Snake and Solid Snake, and even if Smash 4 went with the Naked Snake design, he would still have some of Solid's weapons in his moveset, and possibly Solid's codecs if they make a return.

If they change up Snake's moveset but still call him Snake in name, I guess it depends on how much his moveset changes. If there are only minor changes to the moveset, then he would still be Snake. But if the majority of his moveset is changed, I guess he could be considered a newcomer.

Twin Shot

Smash Journeyman
I kind of just expect "Snake" with some of both in there. Really would not prefer Venom, but part of me thinks it's more so possible because Keifer claim of voicing a fighting game like a year ago and phantoms recent release.

Also...it can't just be a coincidence that there is a chicken hat in MGSV and for the mii fighters?!? Lol :p

Maybe the extra slot was added because a licensing agreement went through..

In regards to Shovel Knight, I don't oppose him but don't really support him. If anything, his inclusion in the game would probably get me to play his - much like the entire point of including Snake.

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500

Considering that in Smash 64 and Melee we had OoT Link, and now we have the TP one as a veteran, I would say that whoever Snake we will get will be treated as a veteran.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
And people think Snake shouldn't come back.

4th overall in the ICP is nothing to sneeze at considering he's the highest rated third party.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
This isn't the official one, is it?
No. That's BluePikmin11 BluePikmin11 's great big poll. He used to post them every once in a while with different characters on them each time. I assume this is the conglomerated poll where all of the characters he polled on before are put up against each other.

3DS FC
2552-3002-7860
Ok, ok. I'm sorry.
I should've just said that I'm not very fond of the idea of Shantae and SK getting in as DLC.
I shouldn't have thrown them under the bus like that. So for that, I am sorry.
So, do you guys accept my apology? I'm just really eager about Snake and Rayman. That's all, really.
I'm sorry for being a troll to indie lovers. I really, really am.
All is forgiven!

I wonder, If Rayman does make it in, how many transparent plastics will they have to use?

NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy

If that was the case, then go ahead.

Fight fire with fire.

Last edited:

Xevious 1

Smash Ace
NNID
Xevious969409
3DS FC
1118-2448-4692
it is weird to see Shantae have any support. Back in 2014, I rarely saw any support for her (I saw Shovel Knight support), the Shantae thread wasn't even around when I started voicing my support. Now suddenly she is the most popular character. I am not quite sure why.

Fire Rider

Super Smash Gladiator
Hey if Snake comeback do you want in the Brawl suit or this design (Venom Snake); in a "leak" that I found on Nintenzone thread?

I want a combination of both designs, with the Brawl's bandana, the eyepatch and the haircut of MGSV

LEAK SNAKE.jpg

Last edited:

MTTR.Akter

Smash Apprentice
Hey if Snake comeback do you want in the Brawl suit or this design (Venom Snake); in a "leak" that I found on Nintenzone thread?

I want a combination of both designs, with the Brawl's bandana, the eyepatch and the haircut of MGSV

To be honest, I would want the old design back from brawl, but I don't mind a venom snake design either
Maybe have both, 4 costumes with Venom and 4 with Smash Snake (Alt colors from brawl). Making 8 costumes in total

FeenieTheTrite

Smash Journeyman

That is clearly an edited Little Mac performing his K.O. uppercut!
upload_2015-10-9_6-38-33.png

Last edited:

MTTR.Akter

Smash Apprentice

Seeing this false snake really did make me feel better though. I can't tell you how many times I'll wake up in the morning waiting for some Snake news and be presented with nothing...the struggle is real...

FeenieTheTrite

Smash Journeyman
Of all the places it could have been, I might have just had a major plot point in TPP spoiled for me on the :4zss: miiverse support page...

While on the topic of miiverse, it's not directly related to Snake in Smash, but I drew up another drawing on the MGS3D miiverse page a couple days ago. Thought you guys might like it:

(You would have thought that if I was going to be spoiled about TPP, it would have been on a Metal Gear page. But nope, ZSS support page...)

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
All of a sudden, I had the urge to play Metal Gear Solid 3D again, a game in which I have not touched in 3 years because I pretty much got all of the ranks in the game. I still remember how much fun I had shooting people up (and getting shot at) and ripping their heads off despite the ****ty frame rate issues.

Last edited:

Megane-for-Life

Smash Cadet
NNID
megane-for-life
3DS FC
0533-5491-3147
What would you guys think if we got a Punished Venom Snake alt? maybe even replacing the nakita attack with a rocket punch. That'd be sweet! ahaha EDIT: Oops, didn't see that someone already asked this. my bad

Last edited:

FeenieTheTrite

Smash Journeyman
What would you guys think if we got a Punished Venom Snake alt? maybe even replacing the nakita attack with a rocket punch. That'd be sweet! ahaha EDIT: Oops, didn't see that someone already asked this. my bad
If Venom Snake replaces Solid Snake in Smash 4, It would be hilarious if the rocket punch replaced Snake's nikita! It would pretty much control the same, and it would be relevant to Venom Snake. It would also probably fire quicker due to not taking out the nikita missile, so it would be much safer and more viable option. Throw in a fulton recovery, and you have a slightly revised but very similarly functioning Snake! It's very unlikely, but it's a cool idea.

And of course, Snake would have to announce his attack like how his Japanese voice actor did in the preview demo back in July

Last edited:

AnonymousMoon

Smash Lord
NNID
AnonynousMoon
3DS FC
0791-2743-3698
BIZARRE SPECULATION TIME: So as you may know, Zelda and Samus are characters that both had transformations in Brawl (Sheik and Zero Suit Samus, respectively). However, due to 3DS restraints, they were separated. Sheik and ZSS both have moves that are resembling of Snakes.
Sheik now has a grenade attached to a string for her side B--her side B was somewhat pointless before, but now it has a small explosive punch to it.
Zero Suit Samus, being an individual character, now has a new Final smash in which she overlooks the battlefield and shoots lasers at the remaining players with a target, similar to Snake's final smash in Brawl.
Now I'm hoping these are more inspired from Snake rather than recycled. It could be argued that his absence allowed these to be used without seeming redundant OR perhaps they used him as just an influence like I said. Thoughts?

Last edited:

FeenieTheTrite

Smash Journeyman
BIZARRE SPECULATION TIME: So as you may know, Zelda and Samus are characters that both had transformations in Brawl (Sheik and Zero Suit Samus, respectively). However, due to 3DS restraints, they were separated. Sheik and ZSS both have moves that are resembling of Snakes.
Sheik now has a grenade attached to a string for her side B--her side B was somewhat pointless before, but now it has a small explosive punch to it.
Zero Suit Samus, being an individual character, now has a new Final smash in which she overlooks the battlefield and shoots lasers at the remaining players with a target, similar to Snake's final smash in Brawl.
Now I'm hoping these are more inspired from Snake rather than recycled. It could be argued that his absence allowed these to be used without seeming redundant OR perhaps they used him as just an influence like I said. Thoughts?
(WARNING: Very long analysis)

While Zero Suit Samus's final smash is very similar to Snake's, the only similarity between Snake's grenade and Sheik's burst grenade is that they are both grenades. The grenades function completely differently, so it's even hard to tell if Snake's grenade influenced creating Sheik's grenade.

My theory about why Sheik's side b changed is because of hardware restraints. If you take a look at the 3ds version, Link's hookshot physics were removed with Link's hookshot staying straight in the air like in the N64 version. But on the Wii U version, Link's hookshot hits the ground realistically with hookshot physics like in Melee and Brawl.

When you look at Sheik's whip from Melee and Brawl, it uses similar physics to Link's hookshot. Maybe Sheik's whip physics are too much for the 3DS to handle, and swinging around a stiff whip that doesn't react to physics would just look strange. So they decided to go for the burst grenade instead.

You might be thinking, "The burst grenade is on a string, it still reacts to physics!" well, technically it still does react to physics, but the string always stays completely straight and doesn't react realistically to surfaces. The developers got away with doing this because the string is so small, it's barely noticeable. But if you take a look at the burst grenade when it goes off a ledge, you can see that the string actually clips threw the ground! This is also why Ness's yoyo doesn't slide on the ground when you charge your Smash attack, the string on his yoyo no longer has string physics like in Melee and Brawl.

The reason why they couldn't give the strings realistic physics in the Wii U version is because of consistency. If the strings functioned differently in both versions, it would no longer make the balancing between the two versions exactly the same. The reason they could get away with doing this with Link's hookshot is because the hitbox of the hookshot couldn't grapple anyone once it hit the ground, so they just made it so when the hookshot meets it's maximum length in the 3DS version, they just stopped the hitbox. This is more evident when you hookshot in the air. If you remember in Melee and Brawl, if you hookshot in the air, the hookshot would react to physics and you could use the hookshot to hit people as it falls down. But in Wii U/3DS, the hookshot just stays in a line in the air so the hitboxes on both versions would be the same.

EDIT: The 3DS version also has pre-recorded cape, hair and cloth physics, which is why some character's clothes or hair don't react when falling or in windy stages.

EDIT 2: The 3DS version seems to be able to handle dynamic physics, as long as the model is very basic as evident by Trophy Rush and Target Blast. The objects that have dynamic physics are very simple shapes that do not transform like the hookshot, so simple stuff like Snake's grenades should run fine on the 3ds.

So Sheik's burst grenade most likely wasn't meant to be a replacement for Snake's grenade, but done because of technical limitations. The fact that the attack uses a grenade might be inspired by Snake, but it was most likely done to differentiate the attack more from Sheik's whip considering how different the attack is to both the whip and the grenade.

Last edited:

LightheartedBum

Smash Apprentice
Not bad, Feenie. :]
I dunno, I feel like the "Snake's moveset was just split up slapped onto other characters" kinda weird. Reverse Frankenstein's monster?
I don't feel like anyone on the current roster plays anything at all like Snake, and that's a huge shame to me.
It's also a huge incentive to get him the hell back in, eh?
I do think ZSS's FS was directly inspired by Snake's Brawl one, but I don't like ZSS's final smash as much as Snake's. It's pretty much just point and shoot, wheras Snake's was more about timing and juggles and stuff. Man, I miss the days of playing brawl/projM with my friends and not having to obsess over a new smash that Snake might not return in. Simpler times.

Let's bring him back, guys.

Edit: and like I've sort of said before, I'd be real satisfied with Brawl's Snake design. When putting characters in Smash Nintendo usually sort of sticks to already established and well known designs, and I feel like Phantom Pain is too new to base Snake's design on. I'd much rather have a design that harkens back across all the years he's been a gaming icon, not just his most recent appearance. I also feel like Phantom Pain's character designs are much more realistic and humanlike than other games like MGS2 or 3 or even compared to 4, and I doubt that hyperrealistic style would fit smash well. Don't think Phantom Pain is deserving of a unique alt.

That said, gimmie a MGS3 Big Boss jungle fatigues alt please. <3

Last edited:

AnonymousMoon

Smash Lord
NNID
AnonynousMoon
3DS FC
0791-2743-3698
(WARNING: Very long analysis)

While Zero Suit Samus's final smash is very similar to Snake's, the only similarity between Snake's grenade and Sheik's burst grenade is that they are both grenades. The grenades function completely differently, so it's even hard to tell if Snake's grenade influenced creating Sheik's grenade.

My theory about why Sheik's side b changed is because of hardware restraints. If you take a look at the 3ds version, Link's hookshot physics were removed with Link's hookshot staying straight in the air like in the N64 version. But on the Wii U version, Link's hookshot hits the ground realistically with hookshot physics like in Melee and Brawl.

When you look at Sheik's whip from Melee and Brawl, it uses similar physics to Link's hookshot. Maybe Sheik's whip physics are too much for the 3DS to handle, and swinging around a stiff whip that doesn't react to physics would just look strange. So the decided to go for the burst grenade instead.

You might be thinking, "The burst grenade is on a string, it still reacts to physics!" well, technically it still does react to physics, but the string always stays completely straight and doesn't react realistically to surfaces. The developers got away with doing this because the string is so small, it's barely noticeable. But if you take a look at the burst grenade when it goes off a ledge, you can see that the string actually clips threw the ground! This is also why Ness's yoyo doesn't slide on the ground when you charge your Smash attack, the string on his yoyo no longer has string physics like in Melee and Brawl.

The reason why they couldn't give the strings realistic physics in the Wii U version is because of consistency. If the strings functioned differently in both versions, it would no longer make the balancing between the two versions exactly the same. The reason they could get away with doing this with Link's hookshot is because the hitbox of the hookshot couldn't grapple anyone once it hit the ground, so they just made it so when the hookshot meets it's maximum length in the 3DS version, they just stopped the hitbox. This is more evident when you hookshot in the air. If you remember in Melee and Brawl, if you hookshot in the air, the hookshot would react to physics and you could use the hookshot to hit people as it falls down. But in Wii U/3DS, the hookshot just stays in a line in the air so the hitboxes on both versions would be the same.

So Sheik's burst grenade most likely wasn't meant to be a replacement for Snake's grenade, it was most likely done because of technical limitations. The fact that the attack uses a grenade might be inspired by Snake, but it was most likely done to differentiate the attack more from Sheik's whip.
Dang, you really put some thought and analysis into it! I never noticed that about Link's hookshot and the sort.
For some reason these facts intrigue me so thank you!
Anyways, I bring this up because both characters were revealed at the same time and were in production probably around a similar time--made me wonder whether Snake was thought of during that time period because of the moves I had listed. Zero Suit Samus is hugely resembling of it because of the concept--which frightens me.

On another note, not to cause any conflict with the Wolf thread, but do you guys think it's possible we'd see Snake jump back in before Wolf?

Last edited:

FeenieTheTrite

Smash Journeyman
On another note, not to cause any conflict with the Wolf thread, but do you guys think it's possible we'd see Snake jump back in before Wolf?
Anything's possible with Sakurai, but he's pretty much impossible to predict at this time! It doesn't matter to me if one comes before the other, I just want them both back!

Snake has been my most wanted character since Smash 4 was revealed, but I would be happy if any veterans come back. When it comes to DLC, I would much rather already established characters to come back over newcomers. Every character has die-hard fans, and I hate seeing these characters getting cut. Releasing new characters just adds to the possibility that more people's favorite characters could be cut in the future, and I wish nobody had to go through that.

Edit: Sorry if this post comes across as selfish. I'm not completely against newcomers, newcomers are awesome. I just wish that nobody had to worry about loosing their favorite characters.

Last edited:

AnonymousMoon

Smash Lord
NNID
AnonynousMoon
3DS FC
0791-2743-3698
Anything's possible with Sakurai, but he's pretty much impossible to predict at this time! It doesn't matter to me if one comes before the other, I just want them both back!

Snake has been my most wanted character since Smash 4 was revealed, but I would be happy if any veterans come back. When it comes to DLC, I would much rather already established characters to come back over newcomers. Every character has die-hard fans, and I hate seeing these characters getting cut. Releasing new characters just adds to the possibility that more people's favorite characters could be cut in the future, and I wish nobody had to go through that.

Edit: Sorry if this post comes across as selfish. I'm not completely against newcomers, newcomers are awesome. I just wish that nobody had to worry about loosing their favorite characters.
I feel the same exact way. More newcomers this round inevitably means more cuts next round.

AnonymousMoon

Smash Lord
NNID
AnonynousMoon
3DS FC
0791-2743-3698
I still think putting Smash on the 3DS was a poor decision.
I think the pros and cons of Smash of the 3DS deserves its own discussion board.
Edit: I think Smash on the 3DS appealed to a larger amount of people (as I think there are a larger number of people with a 3DS than a Wii U). This put Smash is an strange position as the Wii U is the more traditional console but the 3DS is the profitable one. I'd say they did a pretty good job.

Major Cons (of 3DS Smash)
1. Well, Ice Climbers is probably what people think. Even Olimar took tremendous effort to put in. Squirtle and Ivysaur also got cut, however. The separation of transformation characters led to their lower priority status.
2. (Speculation Warning) Potentially something as big as Subspace Emissary was probably thought about but dropped to focus on gameplay as a whole.

Pros
1. Separation of characters also led to Zelda, Sheik, Samus, ZS Samus, and Charizard being more matured as their own characters and providing for a more "fresh" take on the characters (in Sakurai's words).
2. This is a Portable smash, man. Smash on the go is a wonderful concept! It's as big as Pokemon!

I'm totally forgetting a bunch of each--but overall, I think it really depends on what aspect of Smash you enjoyed

Last edited:

Fire Rider

Super Smash Gladiator
I feel the same exact way. More newcomers this round inevitably means more cuts next round.
Yeah and maybe with a lot of characters in this game we could have a "reboot" on the series and characters like other games as Marvel vs Capcom 3 after 2 or MK 9 and 10 after Armageddon
With less number of characters if Sakurai leaves Smash
I want to see the newcomers for a possible Smash 5 and one or two for DLC now not more they have a lot potential with a better interface
EDIT
About Snake before Wolf maybe could be true after the delay of SF0, and Snake could promote DLC pack 2 first, and finally Wolf on 2016 with the game as last DLC character
He is the Mewtwo or Roy from Brawl, possible delayed

Last edited:

LightheartedBum

Smash Apprentice
I still think putting Smash on the 3DS was a poor decision.
I adore the 3DS version, as I sold my Wii U a while back to get a 3DS. The limited selection of games on the U wasn't doing it for me.
Picked up a New 3DS XL instead, and I'm a lot happier with that. Kid Icarus, Pokemon, Monster Hunter... It's pretty funny to me that one of the few games I actually loved on the U (Hyrule Warriors) is coming to 3DS as well. Yeah, it's strange to me how Nintendo themselves seem to be putting a lot of focus on the 3DS right now.
Considering the only other two titles I'm interested in on the U are Xenoblade X and the new Zelda game, which haven't even come out yet... Yeah, I'm very happy with my 3DS.
I'll probably buy a U around christmastime for Xenoblade and Zelda, but other than that... I'm pretty satisfied with the 3DS. Lets me keep playing smash, as well as a plethora of other games. The U's library wasn't doin' it for me, I dunno.

Not hating on the U, just wasn't/isn't for me at this point >.<

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
Not hating on the U, just wasn't/isn't for me at this point >.<
Yeah, I can understand. I only own the U and it sucks as a primary game console. The only game I play on it is Smash since there's nothing else interesting left. I wish I bought a ps4 or Xbox instead, if I did I would be playing the phantom pain right now.

Top Bottom