• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Solid Snake for Smash DLC thread! Such a lust for Smash news....WHOOOOOOOO?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Shaq might help Snake get through.

Who knows? :yeahboi:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
So what are the chances he'll manage to get back in?
I just realized I have the first ever response to this thread. I was always skeptical, but also always hopeful. I just wish hope was strong enough.

I dream every day of seeing Snake show up in a Nintendo announcement saying "Kept ya waiting, huh?" I've been- I've been right here. I've been waitin' for ya to come home, baby.

I miss Snake so much.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Everyone you know what to do! TO THE BALLOT!!!

Knux27

Smash Journeyman
Alright, used my vote for Snake. Going to see how I can enter many times more for Snake. So many computers I need to borrow...

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
Voted, and made a pretty big response using nearly all 500 characters that we were given. I only hope that the votes for him dont dry up after weve all put ours in or something.

Ekans647

Smash Lord
NNID
Ekans647
3DS FC
2019-9808-9029
This is it guys. The chance we've been waiting for. We've wanted some kind of hope for so long, but during our darkest moments we never gave up. The will of our community has allowed us to storm through all the hate and uncertainty and how we finally see the light. Now we have our chance. We're going take this opportunity and show our support and Snake back his rightful place in Smash. Absolutely and Without Fail.

Last edited:

RobinOnDrugs

Your Friendly Neighborhood Scavenger
I decided to vote for the OG 3rd party character that's Snake. As much as I want a new character to appear, I want Snake to make another appearance again.

Here's hoping that his 3rd party status doesn't affect the outcome.

Knux27

Smash Journeyman
It is possible to vote multiple times!

Use this knowledge as you would use the Bandana.

Davidius

Smash Journeyman
Remember everybody, it's not enough just to vote for Snake. You must go out and destroy all Snake non-believers. Crush your enemies. See them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women.

Last edited:

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
I voted for snake, everyone do the same!
Also, lol at the shaq.

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
I'm happy that there is a poll, but dang, I feel my emotions being played like a fiddle with this.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I used three different computers just so I could get votes in for Snake, Rayman, and K. Rool.

He was fifth on the unofficial poll, don't let up on the real deal!

FeenieTheTrite

Smash Journeyman
Yo, new guy here. Snake is the one character I wanted to come back for Smash 4, so of course I voted for him in the poll. Now I am off to get everyone I know to also vote for Snake!
Also, I didn't expect to see a complete Shaq takeover on the same day I made my first post.

Ekans647

Smash Lord
NNID
Ekans647
3DS FC
2019-9808-9029
I used three different computers just so I could get votes in for Snake, Rayman, and K. Rool.

He was fifth on the unofficial poll, don't let up on the real deal!
Where is this poll? I still have to vote though. I want to write something deep. Is it 500 characters of words?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
THE POWER OF SHAQ GAVE HIM A CHANCE!

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
I borrowed by bro's computer to vote for Snake once there's a certain blue hunter on my priority list(if you want check out the thread).

I WANT SNAKE BACK, HELL YEAH KONAMI RETWEET.

Ekans647

Smash Lord
NNID
Ekans647
3DS FC
2019-9808-9029
I just voted for Snake. I couldn't take a screenshot, but here's my paragraph.

"Solid Snake was already playable in Super Smash Bros Brawl. He was the first 3rd party fighter in Smash, making him an important figure in the series. In Brawl, he had an unique moveset that was immensely fun to play as. His character was hilarious and entertaining while creating an intense atmosphere. Solid Snake was a fighter of great significance to Smash, and contributed a tone that no other fighter could convey. His inclusion would diversify the already extraordinary culture of Smash."

Knux27

Smash Journeyman
Snake is first on my DLC want list, so I am throwing support like crazy towards Snake. I know where I can get my hands on near 50 computers, and I am not counting friends smartphones.

I'll also be pledging support to a few others, like Roy, Wolf and Rayman.

Ekans647

Smash Lord
NNID
Ekans647
3DS FC
2019-9808-9029
Snake is first on my DLC want list, so I am throwing support like crazy towards Snake. I know where I can get my hands on near 50 computers, and I am not counting friends smartphones.

I'll also be pledging support to a few others, like Roy, Wolf and Rayman.
Go to your local library and hop from computer to computer. That's what I'm going to do, after I go on all the computers in my house. Where is this unofficial poll ranking the potential fighters popularity. The last link was a link to the ballot.

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
My brother is jumping at the news of the KONAMI retweet.

He really wants Snake back.

Knux27

Smash Journeyman
Go to your local library and hop from computer to computer. That's what I'm going to do, after I go on all the computers in my house. Where is this unofficial poll ranking the potential fighters popularity. The last link was a link to the ballot.
My local library is currently closed for remodeling. They should be reopening in a month or two. I had already planned on doing this after the roughly 50 other computers.

Anyone else reading this, do the same. Snake needs his support team to do some heavy lifting, but we can do it.

It will all be worth it when we see a banner saying Snake Kept You Waiting!

Top Bottom