• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Come to think of it, I think how the Mario movie looks does look better than any graphics in any game in any Nintendo system Nintendo has made.

I know movies and video games are different from one another, but I had to say it anyway.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Watching these tutorial videos reminds me of how when I was in college the way I basically passed my web design class in two weeks after being entirely behind was by just being given the assignments and the textbook and dedicating my time to using the answers in the book to reverse engineer the desired result from the assignment. Figuring out how to do what I wanted to do, instead of being taught "this is how you do this thing in general now apply it to a separate compatible scenario. So I'm thinking I need to change my approach, but I'm not sure how. Any advice?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

crazybenjamin

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 2794 0568 0108
Nessie beating Aliens? Well, that was unexpected. Now we finally get to see the dialogue that's used when Shiver is ahead at halftime!
Oh yeah, the "PrattBoards" idea is pretty cool as well.

(FYI, I went with Team Bigfoot on first instinct, though I don't really feel all that strongly about this Splatfest)

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
More Pibby “Leaks”
There was a problem fetching the tweet

This is pretty interesting media to find regardless of if it’s new or old.

Top Bottom