• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Hey guys, I am looking for a Mr. Pratt here. I owe him money and a thank you.

He looks like this....

..... but I having a hard time finding him. If you have seen Mr. Pratt, please let him know I have money and a thank you for him.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So maybe Pibby is still Alive:

Yes this was posted today, but has the actual voices and new lines we didn’t hear ( I believe) on top of being a well made animatic.

Also has aspects linking it to a title card leak apparently from a few weeks back.

So this could be real.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
Hey guys, I am looking for a Mr. Pratt here. I owe him money and a thank you.

He looks like this....

..... but I having a hard time finding him. If you have seen Mr. Pratt, please let him know I have money and a thank you for him.

Problem is figuring out who you're paying :4pacman:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So maybe Pibby is still Alive:

Yes this was posted today, but has the actual voices and new lines we didn’t hear ( I believe) on top of being a well made animatic.

Also has aspects linking it to a title card leak apparently from a few weeks back.

So this could be real.
ezgif-5-aae3f9db65.gif

Bottom text

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Currently watching season 2 of Kaguya

Ishigami's backstory hits so close to home. It's not exactly the same as an experience I endured but it feels similar enough that it's cathartic to see him get over it. The fact that the girl didn't forgive him felt pretty realistic too. I already considered him best boy but he just got propelled to being my favorite character in the show

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I had forgotten how hard it was to breed a natural 6IV Pokemon was.

And halfway through my breeding session, I realized I ****ed up since I gave the Male an Everstone, meaning my wanted Nature wasn't getting passed down, meaning I had to reset after 30 minutes of egg breeding.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I had forgotten how hard it was to breed a natural 6IV Pokemon was.

And halfway through my breeding session, I realized I ****ed up since I gave the Male an Everstone, meaning my wanted Nature wasn't getting passed down, meaning I had to reset after 30 minutes of egg breeding.
This made me do a double take for a split second when I just scrolled past it because everything is slang to someone.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

Thought this was an April Fools joke but it's actually real :yoshi:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Along with The Super Mario Bros. Movie, another reason I'm excited for April is the local comic convention I'm going to.

:b:

Last edited:
Top Bottom