• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Really got the sudden urge to play TF2 again. Guess I'll reinstall it over the Christmas days, been like 3 years since I last touched it.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
DSP: -Sexual joke whenever a female character shows up- ACK ACK ACK.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
KFC's wilding lately. From a Dating Sim to an entire concert to a romantic movie to this.

Seems like they're doing everything lately, except make half decent food.
Hold up

a CONCERT??? Lmaooooo

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Watch the KFC Console actually sweep this gen because they stocked up and made more than enough for everyone, so everyone can find it.
It's actually a PC in a special case with a heater for chicken, so that depends on how much it costs.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Also, apparently Cyberpunk runs much better on Stadia than PS4 and XBONE.

Edit: and PS5 and XBSX for that matter.

Ok.
Isn't that meant to be one of the appeals of cloud gaming? You're not actually running the game, just sending inputs to a machine that is. If a cloud game isn't performing at the back end there's something seriously wrong.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Imagine playing DOOM and your console just ****ing explodes because the Chicken caught on fire.
You could say...... giving it a demonic kick.

I bet 5€ the KFC console is better than the SouljaBoy console or the Ouya.
Ah the Ouya. What a waste.

The most "why bother" console ever. Kinda like the Stadia in a year.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Isn't that meant to be one of the appeals of cloud gaming? You're not actually running the game, just sending inputs to a machine that is. If a cloud game isn't performing at the back end there's something seriously wrong.
Yes, but the Stadia was notorious for their downgrades despite the advantages of a Cloud Based server

KillerCage

Smash Master
Anyone one else got questions for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom