• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I have another dentist appointment in an hour, but I don't wanna go.

I just wanna lay in bed all day and mindlessly watch Youtube videos.
If it makes you feel better I have to take a disgusting liquid over Christmas period to stop any sign of infection. Tastes like banana flavoured raw eggs or that's how I would imagine it to be like.

Still good luck on it.

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
If it makes you feel better I have to take a disgusting liquid over Christmas period to stop any sign of infection. Tastes like banana flavoured raw eggs.

Still good luck on it.
How do you know what raw eggs taste like? 🤔

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Is there such a thing of a "first" bias? Like, I see something first I pick it regardless of if something comes along later better.

Like, when I'm attracted to a girl I'm more attracted to someone that I see first regardless if someone better comes along.

D

Deleted member

Hey, I want to ask something to anyone who has beated Sonic Adventure 1.

I just beated Dr.Robotnik near Tail's house thing, but I think I didn't notice some text and now I don't know where to go.

The Tikal tips tell me to be at Tails' House thing but there doesn't seem to be anything there.

Anyone could tell me what I have to do?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Hey, I want to ask something to anyone who has beated Sonic Adventure 1.

I just beated Dr.Robotnik near Tail's house thing, but I think I didn't notice some text and now I don't know where to go.

The Tikal tips tell me to be at Tails' House thing but there doesn't seem to be anything there.

Anyone could tell me what I have to do?
I had that same problem when playing a year ago. I don't remember what to do but can you go in tails house? I think he's going to get the tornado out

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Well don't expect me to be here for most of the morning, might be here at most early but I've got a busy one.

Gonna have to shovel, go do some shopping (Stockpiling again since we'll be entering another lockdown for two weeks), then gotta clean the house.

D

Deleted member

I found out what I had to do.

There was this Stone in front of Tail's House which I thought was just a decoration.

I had to put It in a place and now I can finally enter Windy Valley.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Is there such a thing of a "first" bias? Like, I see something first I pick it regardless of if something comes along later better.

Like, when I'm attracted to a girl I'm more attracted to someone that I see first regardless if someone better comes along.
That's actually a really interesting question, so I decided to check up Wikipedia's list of cognitivie biases.

I might be wrong, but it seems like you might be experiencing the Mere-exposure effect.
In studies of interpersonal attraction, the more often someone sees a person, the more pleasing and likeable they find that person.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
That is really nice artwork and I think this is done by a famous Final Fantasy artist named Y. Amano?
I think they did the main art for the first titles in the Final Fantasy series, yes.
indeed it is...and Harley got the honors in being Final Fantasy'd before any other character in DC. Sure seems like she's earning her top tier stardom in DC rn

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That's actually a really interesting question, so I decided to check up Wikipedia's list of cognitivie biases.

I might be wrong, but it seems like you might be experiencing the Mere-exposure effect.
Mere-exposure effect may be why a lot of workplace relationships happen. I'm actually attracted to this girl at work and she seems interested in talking to me. We've worked together for a bit but I didn't start talking to her until recently.

That and when everyone wears masks you start noticing how good someone's eyes look.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304

Sounds like a case of oneitis to me.

It is possible that because you encountered/interacted with something/one first you grow that sort of attachment ahead of time so if something/one else comes along you already had that attachment with the previous something/one already established which makes it harder to develop a new attachment.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So i bought Tifa and Barrets mii outfits before checking the spirit board.

What characters do they get if you don't buy the costumes?

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
So i bought Tifa and Barrets mii outfits before checking the spirit board.

What characters do they get if you don't buy the costumes?
They're still Miis. The Chocobo battle also involves a Mii without the hat purchased.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Oh yeah, so it turns out my dentist appointment had to be rescheduled. Good news is that I can in fact spend the rest of the day lazing around.

Bad news is that I have to be up early tomorrow so that I can go to the dentist before work. Oh well.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I'm actually really hapoy with Ultimate's balance right now so the lack of big changes doesn't bother me.

Then again I am a Pokemon Trainer main so I've got top tier priviledge. I'm also a crazy person who thinks Pikachu isn't that OP.
Fixing multihits is always a good thing, no matter the character.

Though I heard Fox's multihit fixes actually made him much better and gave hime new combo and kill confirms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom