• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Of course it goes without saying I picked the best Sinnoh starter, my boy Turtwig. What can I say, I like turtles.

Switch actually. My toaster wouldn't be able to run it.
Now, I'm not gonna be a narc but this may fall under the copyright violation rule, yes they somehow exist I got one for posting a youtube to mp3 converter.

Btw, Piplup is the best starter

Unrelated, but Twitch on Switch

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Gonna say, for the most part those games are gorgeous, much closer to Let's Go than SwSh. And the lack of outline really makes a difference. I still have a hard time getting used to the chibi style though.

But man, I forgot how great DPPt music was. Can't wait for Sunyshore City.

Now, I'm not gonna be a narc but this may fall under the copyright violation rule, yes they somehow exist I got one for posting a youtube to mp3 converter.

Btw, Piplup is the best starter

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
my excitement for the game is finally here

osby

Smash Obsessed
Okay, I promised I was going to do this when SMT V is out. Developers might still continue doing presentation videos after release so I may skip mine when they do that. Now, without further ado:

SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcases demon is of the Lady race:

“I’m Lady Dzelarhons. How nice to meet you, dearie. You’re a brave one to call upon me.”

Alignment: Light-Chaos

Origin: Haida mythology. A mountain spirit of the Native American Haida people. She rules animals and punishes anyone who abuses them. Originally she was a mortal woman who was abused by her husband. When her people came to her rescue and burned down the village of her spouse, they found that she became a powerful goddess. She lives in water like a frog and her rage can bring fiery destruction like a volcano.

Skills: Mamudo, Fire Breath, Agilao, Dustma

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Beast race.

Can’t say why exactly but I fell in love with this design the moment I saw her. I love how she perfectly exudes the air of a graceful nature goddess while also being so unabashedly frog-like down to the design of her rug. She also has cool lore that’s reflected in her skillset.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Proud Family: Louder and Prouder trailer for tomorrow got leaked in that good good quality
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Can somebody please do a Kirby Social or anything else kirby Related everytime i do a thread it goes under (to be fair im pretty lazy at designing them and cant do fancy stuff like Poles!)
But if youre doing them and the idea was already made by me (i specifically made a Kirby Social, Kirby Lore and Kirby Fighters Ultimate Thread) Please just give me a little nod! Maybe also if youve raed this and want to do a Kirby Smash General Char Support Thread Because the only Reason i dont do it is Because my Thread sink deep!
So Thanks in Advance!

Jondolio

Smash Hero
What was It? Cause I had something spoiled to me that ended up being completely false
I'd rather not go into it but I'll just say I looked at the profiles for each case on strategywiki and some of them contain a hefty amount of spoilers

Should've probably expected that but it happens to me with basically piece of media I consume

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I'd rather not go into it but I'll just say I looked at the profiles for each case on strategywiki and some of them contain a hefty amount of spoilers

Should've probably expected that but it happens to me with basically piece of media I consume
Why would you do that? Like, for any other game in the series, I'd get it, but the duology has the Story Mode thing which helps when you're stuck, you can even cheese it

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
View attachment 337470: The Only Thing More Perfect Than This Video Is Your Current Signature, Fellow Deltarune Enjoyer.
"HAPPY FEET, DUMBASS!"

-Susie 2021

There are literally no bad bird starters.

Granted, they didn't have too many chances to screw up but my point stands.
Well, going off of my favorites from each gen...

1: Charmander
2: Chikorita
3: Torchic
4: Piplup
5: Don't really have one
6: Froakie
7: Rowlet
8: Grookey

So yeah, the birds are definitely among my favorites.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
"HAPPY FEET, DUMBASS!"

-Susie 2021

Well, going off of my favorites from each gen...

1: Charmander
2: Chikorita
3: Torchic
4: Piplup
5: Don't really have one
6: Froakie
7: Rowlet
8: Grookey

So yeah, the birds are definitely among my favorites.
HAPPY FEET?

WOMBO COMBO.
Berdly oh yes.png

DAT AIN'T FALCO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom