• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Yeah, UMVC3, MVC2, Tekken Tag 2, KOF2002UM and MKA are probably the most impressive rosters I can think of. Though DBFZ and Jump Ultimate Stars are pretty close too.
Jump Ultimate Stars has a really good roster even if it's somewhat outdated. I don't care about a good bunch of these series but there's a ton of variety. Too bad the game is janky as hell

also usopp, kurapika and hisoka were robbed and having jotaro and dio as the sole jojo reps is incredibly boring imo
Yeah, I would've been down to play as Avdol and Polnareff too. Or Josuke and Joylene if they went with the protag route instead of Stardust Crusaders(I would be fine with either) Let alone Adult Gohan or Future Trunks. Or 18 and Cell.

If THAT game ever got a proper sequel there's a lot more options for not just the popular series like DBZ, Naruto, JoJo etc. But series like MHA, Toriko weren't even around at the time.
reading these got me wondering if Bamco is ending Jump Force to make a better anime fighting game to involve as many of the stuff they use as possible. Cause it’s be great for people to get something better than JF (never played it myself, but every video I’ve seen about the game is an oof)

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Yeah, I would've been down to play as Avdol and Polnareff too. Or Josuke and Joylene if they went with the protag route instead of Stardust Crusaders(I would be fine with either) Let alone Adult Gohan or Future Trunks. Or 18 and Cell.

If THAT game ever got a proper sequel there's a lot more options for not just the popular series like DBZ, Naruto, JoJo etc. But series like MHA, Toriko weren't even around at the time.
I honestly would've been fine if they skipped Josuke and just straight up went for Kira. I love Josuke, but I don't know how different he could be from Jotaro considering both of their stands are just punchy bois (I know Crazy Diamond has the healing ability but I don't know how that can be interpeted in a fighting game). Would've been down with Young Joseph too.

My main issue is that Stardust Crusaders is the only Jojo part that gets playable characters. I know Joseph and Jonathan were playable in J-Stars but that's the exception rather than the norm. I wish they branched out just a little.

I think the DBZ roster is mostly fine since they went for the most popular and important characters... And Buu. It's kinda weird how Cell is the only main DBZ villain who isn't playable. I'd personally appreciate if they gave OG DB a playable character like Tien or Master Roshi, but I can see why they wouldn't do it.

Also I think Usopp could easily be promoted from an Assist if they ever make a sequel. At the time he wasn't much of a fighter so it makes sense why they left him out, but now his arsenal is so huge that it would be a waste not to include him

Actually, here's a fan roster for a potential sequel I came up with on the spot:
Everyone is here +
Cell
Tien
Light Yagami
Usopp
Trafalgar Law
Jinbei
Kurapika
Hisoka
Meruem
Yoshikage Kira
Joseph
Jolyne
Deku
Bakugo
Shigaraki
Tanjiro & Nezuko (Duo fighter)
Asta
Yuji
Denji

Yeah, I mostly just added characters I liked and new characters who didn't exist at the time but would absolutely be added today. There's plenty of series like Naruto and Bleach that I don't know much about though so I didn't know who to add from there

Last edited:

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
even tho it’s outdated, Smash Ultimate having a larger roster than the rest of the fighting games is still very much amazing
DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 with its 150+ characters:
thumb.png

D

Deleted member

Man, as much as I like working at this pizza place, having to walk there straight from school sucks because I don’t have any time to relax (or even refill my water bottle)
69977F90-240E-4E7D-A1E9-AEFC8FDB9931.png

dezeray112

Smash Hero
massive ****ing delay
Well at least that does give them additional time to do photography and shooting within their post production. Hopefully they will have something to fill in the void during the first quarter of 2022.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Next two days are going to be crappy weather.

To think I'm gonna have to walk to work at 4 through it. :glare:

Good thing I got an umbrella though.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm feeling pretty bored in class so I'm making custom cards for One Piece characters, starting of course, with the titular main character:
Monkey D. Luffy.png

D

Deleted member

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
D

Deleted member

@BirbManBakugan haven't seen you in a while.

What's up?
Not much.

I started my new job at a local pizza chain(15 minute walk from my school, on the other side of town from my house) but that's about the only interesting thing that's happened.

edit: and before you ask, I'm not joining the discord server again. I got that covered if I ever change my mind, but I don't feel like it right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Not much.

I started my new job at a local pizza chain(15 minute walk from my school, on the other side of town from my house) but that's about the only interesting thing that's happened.
Good, good. Did noticed you left the server so did get concerned about you for a while. Thought something bad happened.

All good from your end so that's good enough for me.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
We will have the answers within the Disney+ day presentation tomorrow.
indeed we shall…wait for satisfaction
DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 with its 150+ characters:
View attachment 337433
Fire Pro Wrestling Returns with 327 wrestlers
DE469DC1-1BBF-435D-941C-91EDC8E6EFE8.jpeg

Well at least that does give them additional time to do photography and shooting within their post production. Hopefully they will have something to fill in the void during the first quarter of 2022.
and I suppose they could work up on whatever these new powers of hers are, and maybe work out any problems on her embiggen (unless thats just not gonna be there at all…but I have doubts on that)

Dutch Raikuna

Always feels a bit awkward being on the forums in the afternoon seems to be honest.

But when you are in a Zoom call, I need a good side thing to keep me focused.

D

Deleted member

I wasn't quite sure what color identity to fit Zoro into compared to Luffy, but I think I settled on a decent flavorful design.
Roronoa Zoro.png

As you can see, I'm going for a "Treasure matters" theme for pirates. Not sure how I'm going to do the Marines yet.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Marvel got a new banner in their Disney+ category. I’m thinking its a sort of way to show off the key people for Phase 4 onwards
F913B2B8-5E93-4C27-9826-223809DAFC49.jpeg

Dutch Raikuna

Well time to take a break from social media for a few hours, pretty happy at the minute. Gonna start planning on getting a job for real soon and I'm thinking of Haruhi Suzumiya or Toradora as light novels.

Smugster - Copy.jpg

Outside of my bad attempt to advance relationships with a few people and severe mood swings caused by childhood events, life could be looking up for me over the next few weeks.

I must advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom