• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
It's pretty funny how two of the series in smash have the same song
(don't look at the comments for the M3 one if you don't want big spoilers, and not even the ones people talk about a lot)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Alrighty, the next AMA subject shall be...
View attachment 336385
alexxxela alexxxela !
Being totally honest, this was the second roll, it initially landed on me, but it didn't feel right to start it on me lol.
Will you be available for an AMA later tonight? If not, we could go for a time this week that suits you better.
Thank you! I would prefer if we started tomorrow since it's pretty late in my time zone.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
What a Halloween this was and a day for that matter too.

Saw Antlers with my friend. Despite a few flaws and nitpicks I had, it definitely held up before just watching Helluva Boss' latest episode just not even 10 minutes ago.

Oh and decided to get a funko pop of King Shark. Figured why not.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Well ****….
rip to you…next timeline you’ll live.

Next go

Next comment made after this is murdered by Carnage…and the 2nd post after will become a member of the Sinister Six

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Kre-O's website seems to no longer be a thing. Could it be? Has Hasbro discontinued the line? Could this mean we could finally get LEGO Star Trek? Could this mean we could finally get a Hasbro/LEGO Collaboration and we could get LEGO sets of Hasbro properties like Transformers and Power Rangers?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Y'all aren't even going to wait until Thanksgiving to succumb to the padoru curse?

Okay I guess people living outside the states don't have much reason to care about turkey day, but for those of you who do live here, I'm very dissapointed in you. Y'all are weak.

Shroob

Sup?
Step 1: You've stockpiled candy all month in preparation for this night

Step 2: There's lots of kids, you did well

Step 3; They keep coming

Step 4: Wait, there's how many?

Step 5: You're nearly out, you're down to black licorice

They don't like black licorice

October 31st, 2021, The Black Licorice Incident

1635735319374.png

Status
Not open for further replies.