• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Currently going through the Pirates of the carribean world, fighting pirate ghosts on halloween, noice.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Straight up thought that this was a Hollow Knight animation for a moment.
Is this Jujutsu Kasen

…I say as someone who hasn’t watch Jujutsu Kasen but has watched a rather creepy music video of what I believe is the opening theme
In case you are wondering, this is from the Made in Abyss movie.
This is what Reg (the robot boy who serves as co-protagonist) NORMALLY looks like.

1635724917501.png

Last edited:

Paraster

Smash Lord
I'm drafting the intro for an "Ultimate DLC if the fighters were all different but filled similar niches to the originals" forum game. Would anyone be interested in that?

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Wait, he's owned by WB, he's a canidate for Multiversus

View attachment 336380
PLEASE GOD, IDC IF IT'S FP2 MICROTRANSACTION GARBAGE I'M BEGGING YOU PUT HIM IN
Yep he is definitely a candidate.
Speaking of, today I remembered a Christmas Story is owned by WB. Which means he is eligible:
59535C9D-38F1-4FC0-A4D6-DB87A4730E5B.jpeg
Y’all ain’t ready for him to join the battle.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Dr. Mario World is getting executed in a few hours. I'm a HUGE Dr. Mario fan but that game didn't have the charm of what made the mainline games good (and being F2P didn't feel good to me either).

However, there were plenty of good ideas that could be used in a future mainline game.

:ultdoc:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Dr. Mario World is getting executed in a few hours. I'm a HUGE Dr. Mario fan but that game didn't have the charm of what made the mainline games good (and being F2P didn't feel good to me either).

However, there were plenty of good ideas that could be used in a future mainline game.

:ultdoc:
it had Doctor Goomba Stack

we are losing art tonight 😔

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

KillerCage

Smash Master

………

……..

hhhh

h-h-h-ha

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahhajsjfkusfbkjejthljehf

HASHIRE SORE YO
Ozen Padoru.jpg

Ozen the Immovable Padoru!

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
After a discussion between HaikuHello and I, we have officially decided who will be voicing Abel in Asteria!
View attachment 336358
We received 168 auditions, so I shortlisted the ones I thought fit best, and discussed those with Haiku. Not gonna say who got the part until I officially announce it, but I will say that it's freaking crazy to me that a character I made is gonna be voiced by a professional voice actor who's worked with, like, Funimation and stuff.
:3 Oh that's so awesome! Congratulation, my friend! :happysheep:

Paraster

Smash Lord
A while back, I wrote about my concept of parallel-universe Smash Ultimate DLC--what the Fighters Passes (and early-purchase bonus fighter) could have looked like with different characters that followed similar niches. Now that the DLC is over, I thought it would be fun to turn this concept into a forum game!

This game will work in several phases:

1. Criteria: Participants will give criteria that the replacement character we are currently on must follow, making sure that the character filling that slot in the real world follows the criteria as well. For example, you could say that Challenger Pack 1 (originally Joker) needs to be a character from a game that was nominated for Game of the Year at the Game Awards. Everyone then votes on what criteria they want to follow.

2. Character: Participants will submit new characters that follow the voted-on criteria. The submitted characters are then voted on.

3. Content: Participants will submit ideas for the newly-voted character's moveset, stage, music list, Classic Mode, and DLC Spirit Board. Each of these will be submitted and voted on individually. To encourage creativity and as much participation as possible, there will be no set limits on these, though I may ask certain submissions to be altered on an individual basis if they seem extremely over-the-top (submissions of 70 music tracks or 30 spirits, for example).

Also, a couple rules to note:

A character's first appearance must have been released before the reveal they are being submitted for. Byleth had about 6 months between introduction and announcement--you could go for a smaller gap than that, but it is not encouraged.

Any characters that were Ultimate DLC in real life are not eligible. Not even if they are submitted for a different slot.

Non-video game characters are not allowed. Probably obvious, but just for clarity.

Finally, one last important note: this game assumes that the times and places of reveals will be unchanged. As such, it is heavily encouraged that submitted characters fit the venue--E3 and Game Awards reveals probably shouldn't be more niche characters, for example.
Started up that creation thread I mentioned earlier. Feel free to participate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom