• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
What is a Banjo? A brand of kibble for Chihuahuas?

It's a mystery..............

Perfect time for Re:Zero now that Season 2 is done. Toradora, Violet Evergarden and Zombieland Saga are all great anime.Attack on Titan and Full Metal Panic aren't my thing. Usagi Drop I've on my list.

I'd add Non Non Biyori and The Devil is a Part Timer. Non Non Biyori has a similar vibe to Laid Back Camp and it follows a group of four students in a branch school, all of different ages. It's next on my list to rewatch with Laid Back Camp ending so very similar of a feel that anyone would pick up right away.
I'll definitely keep them in mind along with Dr. Stone, which I forgot to list lol.

Gotta say, I still typically prefer more action oriented anime like mecha and shonen (of the shorter variety) but it's been nice to branch out a little in terms of genre. Slice of life and isekai can be pretty fun stuff.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Dgufhfjgh
Fjfyfh
Hey
Gh

anywho April 1st is soon to **** things up

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So reached 1000 words tonight and I'm happy for myself. Might share it over the Easter Weekend.

Oh, you should totally do it. But then again, I might be a tiny bit biased.
Toradora is great. I will go back to finishing it eventually but I was watching during a rough time.

I'll definitely keep them in mind along with Dr. Stone, which I forgot to list lol.

Gotta say, I still typically prefer more action oriented anime like mecha and shonen (of the shorter variety) but it's been nice to branch out a little in terms of genre. Slice of life and isekai can be pretty fun stuff.
I'd say the majority of anime on my watch list is either fantasy or slice of life/coming of age. My favourite anime of all time is a strange mix of isekai/reserve isekai, coming of age/slice of life, traveller tales (only way I can explain Kino's Journey and Spice and Wolf), three absolute absurdity and one action.

Nothing wrong with your choices. It's just who you are and that's the best thing.

Then there is a few that I so surprised I haven't watched yet either cause of how hyped they are in certain circles (Log Horizon, Anohana, Kaguya-sama, Danmachi etc.) or how it fits my interest so perfectly (A Certain Magical Index, Great Teacher Onizuka, New Game! etc.)

I should get to bed if I want to get some biking in me.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Also got a bit about Mario's disappearance on the 31st of March 2021.

And Mario Wiki's April Fools stuff has started to appear.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
168277774_3789198821128421_2722574348070707342_n.jpg

Prismarine pool with a conduit. Really like how this turned out. Took a lot of work. Used Warped wood because it matched.

D

Deleted member

Toradora is great. I will go back to finishing it eventually but I was watching during a rough time.
For me it's because Taiga's just very relatable, for better of worse, which is why I have a soft spot for it. Hell, my friends even call me that because of that reason.

Also Inko's best bird.

D

Deleted member

Part-time UFO though

D

Deleted member

Remember when Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games was announced and everyone thought it was an April Fool's Day joke? Good times.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
The Mario execution livestream was okay. It's disappointing that after surviving literally every characters' attacks and most lethal techniques, Mario only really died by slipping on Diddy's banana and falling down a flight of stairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom