• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentVerse

Smash Journeyman
So for those of you that have played UU, what do you think of Cress and Pory-Z? I haven't had too many problems dealing with them, but I'm wondering what your thoughts are about them.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
So for those of you that have played UU, what do you think of Cress and Pory-Z? I haven't had too many problems dealing with them, but I'm wondering what your thoughts are about them.
That UU Metagame Discussion Thread died. Maybe I should ask Spire if you can bump it back to life.

-Terywj

Spire

III
BRoomer
Oh we're talking music now?

I'm gonna post my top four favorite artists and five songs from each. Here we go..

Ween
1. Laura
2. Captain
3. The Golden Eel
4. The Stallion Pt. 3
5. Can U Taste the Waste?

David Bowie
1. Criminal World
2. Lady Grinning Soul
3. Win
4. Five Years
5. Slip Away

Les Claypool
1. Holy Mackerel
2. Booneville Stomp
3. Primed By 29
4. Rumble of the Diesel –– couldn't find a studio version of this
5. Bob

Mike Patton
Well I found this amazing compilation: Part 1 / Part 2
He's done so much, it's hard to list a top 5 favorite songs easily.
I like the Japanese experimental scene. Boredoms is ****in insane, and Mono is beautiful, not to mention DJ Krush.
Have you heard Z-Rock Hawaii? It's an album that The Boredoms and Ween did together. It's a gem. Also, Melt Banana is something to get into.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Too lazy to do all the URL tags like Spire did, but.

Super Junior
~ Sorry Sorry
~ It's You
~ Marry U
~ U / Happiness

Super Junior M
~ Super Girl
~ Blue Tomorrow
~ Me
~ U

Hins Cheung
~ Ardently Love
~ Under The Sakura Tree
~ Invisible Man
~ Hero

Younha
~ Ima Ga Daisuki
~ Hero
~ Telepathy / 1 2 3
~ Houki Boshi

Other artists I like: Kay Tse, Jay Chou, SNSD, F.I.R., Kara, SHINee, JJ Lin
-------------------------
This isn't to say I don't listen to non-Asian music, haha.

Seether
~ Rise Above This
~ Breakdown
~ 6 Gun Quota

30 Seconds To Mars
~ The Kill
~ Attack
~ Kings and Queens

Other artists I like: Relient K, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Hillsongs, The Beatles

-Terywj

Mewter

Smash Master
You guys make me jealous. I don't have a sense of musical favoritism. :(

I'm definitely music-deaf.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I love how from my post to Tery's goes predominantly white music to asian music :laugh:

Spire

III
BRoomer
@ CRASHiC - have you heard Philip Glass's interpretations of the Bowie albums "Heroes" and "Low"? They're incredible. Youtube has some of the stuff from Heroes, but Low is where it's at.

Here's one of Bowie's pieces from Low called Subterraneans. Enjoy!

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I have, but I have a question for Smashboards in general.

Why are we so afraid of talking about women? Whenever I try to start a conversation about women, it gets diverted, every, time. Alantic South will, as will the ZSS boards, but like me, most of those people are SRKers and are use to it. Its one thing if people at one time don't feel like talking about it, but it happens every single time. I don't get it. Oh well

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Hmm... I'll post my top 12 favourite artists (because I seriously can't decide between any of them lololol) along with my (disputable) favourite song from each one, set to a festive holiday tune. FUNTIEMS

On the first line of this song, Streetlight Manifesto played for me, The Receiving End of it All.

On the second line of this song, the Fratellis played for me, Flathead.

On the third line of this song, Rush played for me, Anthem.

On the fourth line of this song, Muse played for me, Muscle Museum.

On the fifth line of this song, Dream Theater played for me, Space-Dye Vest.

On the sixth line of this song, Foxy Shazam played for me, Dangerous Man.

On the seventh line of this song, Interpol played for me, Pace is the Trick.

On the eight line of this song, Priestess played for me, Blood.

On the ninth line of this song, Them Crooked Vultures played for me, Elephant.

On the tenth line of this song, Spiral Beach played for me, Made of Stone.

On the eleventh line of this song, Kaiser Chiefs played for me, The Angry Mob.

On the twelfth line of this song, Naked Empire played for me, Is it Light.

The meter is totally off...and I didn't even follow the proper structure of the song...but oh well lololol.

-----

And I've never been confronted with that "issue" on these boards, but like Spire, I'm not exactly sure what you want to talk about.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Just women in general. Hell, I wish we had an entire thread for that, unless this counts
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=218536

nah, just kidding.

But a thread like that would have to be heavily modded on smashboards sadly as some people just can't control themselves online and would post borderline things.

I love talking about love, sex, relationships, physical attractions, all that stuff, find out what gets other people going. Nah I don't argue about whose hot or not, but if anything gets my mind off life more than music, its women, and talking about women.

Maybe this should start off pointed: what do you look for most in a long term relationship with someone?

Personally, I need to have the sense that I am both needed, while the woman retains her own pair of pants. Its a contradiction really, to feel both needed and not needed, but never the less, its what makes me the happiest and love someone. I need the feeling that I need to make their day better everyday, but must also know that they will punch my lights out and won't bend to my every will. That is the kind of relationship I love the most.

Maybe you guys are too young for that question though, some of you, not all of you.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I love how from my post to Tery's goes predominantly white music to asian music :laugh:
Sorry. *Sweatdrop*

Maybe this should start off pointed: what do you look for most in a long term relationship with someone?
Personality is huge. I'd hate to date say a cute girl who has no self-esteem, or is uncompassionat about anything.

-Terywj

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
So I was going to ask a girl to Sno Daze. So I ask her friend if anyone's asked her yet. And her friend says she's not going. So then I didn't ask her.

The end.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
I'm basically in the same boat as Metal. I'm really shy around people I don't know. >.>

But to answer the question, I guess I'd take one of the sides of your answer, CRASHiC, by saying that I would want a woman who's independent, and can respect that we each have our own individual lives to live, but can still be there to support each other (though we don't "need" each other, which is where we differ, CRASHiC).

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
So I was going to ask a girl to Sno Daze. So I ask her friend if anyone's asked her yet. And her friend says she's not going. So then I didn't ask her.

The end.
Ask her to something else, silly! Being together private > being at an event. My last, very beautiful relationship, we rarely did anything. We spent everyday at her house doing nothing but enjoying each other company. We chased through the grass, we looked deeply into each others eyes, we talked deeply about the world and our futures.

As for the needing thing, well, the last relationship I had we both needed each other in our lives. We met each other in a mess, in hell, and we both ended up better people because of it. . . at least I did for a while. I'm writing up a big blog about this as its complicated and involved my soon temp leave of the forums.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I haven't been in a relationship for a little over two years now. Not because I suck at them or something, but because I'm kinda really picky. I have this list of things that I just naturally know have to be in a woman to keep me interested in them (due to past experiences of how things go), and they tend to be things that don't show up much in people. I know when I find it though; even if it doesn't show right away. I usually know within a week of meeting them if it'll be worthwhile or not. If it is, I'll ride it out until I know they're ready too (I never wait TOO long though), and if not then I move right along.

I'm kinda cutthroat when it comes to relationships. Of any sort.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I haven't been in a relationship for a little over two years now. Not because I suck at them or something, but because I'm kinda really picky. I have this list of things that I just naturally know have to be in a woman to keep me interested in them (due to past experiences of how things go), and they tend to be things that don't show up much in people. I know when I find it though; even if it doesn't show right away. I usually know within a week of meeting them if it'll be worthwhile or not. If it is, I'll ride it out until I know they're ready too (I never wait TOO long though), and if not then I move right along.

I'm kinda cutthroat when it comes to relationships. Of any sort.
My life's story, except it'll be two years come June. The last relationship I was in lasted for two years though. There may be hope on my horizon right now though. There are two (three) people I'm interested in, so we'll see how things go.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I feel like such a loser, I haven't been in a relationship in 4 years, though that's out of choice than anything. I can't say that I'd necessarily have a girlfriend even if I wanted one, but it's sort of a moot point.

Relationships cause a lot of drama and stress that I'm not in the mood for right now. There aren't even really any girls that I would consider dating, and the few that I would consider dating I'm pretty good friends with and I wouldn't want to screw that up.

4 years seems like much longer than it's actually been...which really does make me feel like a loser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom