• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Nah man. If you couldn't already tell me being sarcastic in my post...you have 100+ on me.

Unless of course I'm just being ignorant and can't tell if you're using sarcasm yourself.

-Terywj

Mewter

Smash Master
Terywj is twelve?

WE DON'T HAVE ROOM FOR TWELVE YEAR OLDS ON THESE BOARDS!!!! :mad: :mad:

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
When do I get my brown name so I can put Cuteloom in the pokedex place :mad:
and write up my 2nd to last blog and change my avatar

IC3R

Smash Lord
Holy ****ing cow, he is!!! Why is everyone SO much younger than me? T___T
I'm turning 21 on the 25th :ugh:

Terywj, two of my bosses, about half the SWF moderators......will it never stop?

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
The internet is impersonal enough that I don't tend to have too much of a problem with it.

Though I think I would have a problem with it if someone acted in a way that makes them seem really young, like typng liek this n never typng n e thing out cuz their just stupid.

But I don't think there are any mods that do that, at least not where I lurk and post.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Firus, I just realized that I've just about caught up with you in post count. I was once around 1200 posts behind after I left the CPS and became less active, but wow.. what happened? I blame Zelda and Disco Room.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
The truth is guys, I'm 16. However, apparently 99% of the population says I am / could pass for a 12 yr. old.

Therefore, I'm 12.

@ IC3R: I'm not a Mod (yet)... Heheheheh.

-Terywj

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Firus, I just realized that I've just about caught up with you in post count. I was once around 1200 posts behind after I left the CPS and became less active, but wow.. what happened? I blame Zelda and Disco Room.
Haha, I think it's a combination of you becoming more active and me posting less. I also have a fair number of posts invested into the User Blogs, where there's no post count.

But yeah, I've been in the 4,000s for quite a while now. (Only 41 more posts to go, though.)

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Riddle is like the only person here thats like Younger than me.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Dam + n is censored lol.

Welll that makes that message so much worse than it is >.>

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
So its been a month since I started saving up AND paying rent (400 a month) and to celebrate I'm going out tonight to have some Sushi, as I have some extra money left over, and this is the start of me turning my life back around.

I'm not sure what I'll order yet, there is the Dragon Roll, my favorite, but I'm considering the Caterpillar Roll or the Surf & Turf Roll.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Does anyone here know ANYTHING about the current NU metagame? I entered a tournament for it on Smogon and know nothing about it. .____.

Worst comes to worst, I'll just throw some lol ideas together and wing it. Who knows? It might work.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Yeah, that's about all I know as well. Well that and Skuntank has been relatively consistent in popularity.

I'd also assume weather is a bit more common (Snover and Hippopotas aren't quite as useless past permanent weather, Rain Dance is still strong with Swift Swimmers in NU, and NU also houses a lot of things that benefit from Sunny Day), but I might be wrong.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I would think that Sunny Day would have it's uses with the three Fire-type powerhouses that have recently fallen into NU: Charizard, Magmortar, and Typhlosion. All of those would enjoy the Sunny Day boost. Let's not forget Entei either.

-Terywj

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
That's actually really good for me then kinda. I have a love for Golduck, and he was the only thing that was guaranteed to go on my team (I don't give a Muk if he's outclassed and all that other ****, this is probably my only opportunity to use him so I'll use him <____<). I say 'kinda' because Entei, Charizard, and Typhlosion outspeed him; all of which could possibly do enough to stop the mighty duck from doing his job. Jumpluff is another issue. Wow, I'll have to watch out for Sunny Day when using him more than anything else. Now THAT is dumb. You'd think his resistance to Fire and ability to outspeed all but one Chlorophyll abuser (plus the ability to take out both with Surf and Ice Beam respectively) would have provided some nice perks against them, but I guess not. -.-

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
Yeah, I've considered at least the first two. Rampardos isn't really my thing though, so I went against the idea of using him.

I've basically broken the entire tier down into an OU-sized list of what I think I would even consider using; for one reason or another. It's just working from there that's the issue. I need a lead first and foremost, but finding one that I can use in the same way as I use most of the leads I've used in UU and OU will be hard (I typically use high-pressure suicide leads that can get up SR). I don't think they even have one in NU actually.

EDIT: lolololol Miltank is the fastest thing in NU that can set up SR. That's freaking awesome. I might just go with that tbh. Kind of a waste for how awesome Miltank can be, but I think I can make it work pretty well. ;)

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Does anyone here know ANYTHING about the current NU metagame? I entered a tournament for it on Smogon and know nothing about it. .____.

Worst comes to worst, I'll just throw some lol ideas together and wing it. Who knows? It might work.
HOW 2 NU

Primape
Espeon
Skuntank
Slowking
Charizard / Magmortar / Typhlosion
Filler

In all seriousness, I know a lot about NU. I played NU exclusively for a couple months, in fact.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
I'm really considering Ursaring, but I have to figure out what set I'm running for Golduck first before I decide. If I run CM over Specs (which is the current plan) then Ursaring has a near guaranteed spot; as it could take Toxics and Thunder Waves for Quick Feet and beast with a Choice Band set.

But who knows? It's all up in the air right now. Running both Miltank AND Ursaring might not be a great idea though...so...yeah. :\

@annoying: I actually knew a lot of that too. I was hoping to go with something a little of my own flavor though, so I don't know. DX Primeape, Espeon, Typhlosion, and Skuntank were all other considerations of mine though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom