• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacel

Smash Lord
looking at how my weekend went, I would gladly trade, haha......*sigh*
Well, Im glad that I wasn't drunk.
My weekend:
Saturday - Homerun Derby (only hit one out), saw Toy Story 3 with my friend (pretty good).
Sunday - Baseball practice (First metacarpal, wrist, ankle, and fifth metatarsal is sore)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Whoo ho.

This is how I plan to spend my 21st birthday :laugh:
I will never understand why people enjoy getting wasted so out of their mind that they don't even remember what happened to them the previous night, then wake up with a splitting headache, unable to do anything except feel pain from looking, seeing, or existing at all.

I basically don't intend to drink at all even once I turn 21 because I don't like the taste of alcoholic drinks and all of the side-effects of alcohol bother me.

I don't particularly care what you do with your life, I just...don't personally see the logic in it.

----

ANYWAY. What'd I do this weekend...

On Saturday, I hung out at the mall with a couple friends and got a TON done on my ConnectiCon cosplay; I also bought Golden Sun, No More Heroes, and Bioshock -- because of the Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal GameStop was having on used games this weekend, I figured even if I don't need more games that I haven't played I'll be saving myself money in the future since I fully intended to get all three of those at some point. Then I hung out with one of my other friends in the evening, and after we were done hanging out I worked on breaking Sunshine a little bit more.

Then I pretty much sat around doing nothing today.

Pretty good weekend though.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I like weekend updates. This weekend, worked blah blah, party, some ****, father's day, some ****, eat blah blah, etc, etc.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I will never understand why people enjoy getting wasted so out of their mind that they don't even remember what happened to them the previous night, then wake up with a splitting headache, unable to do anything except feel pain from looking, seeing, or existing at all.

I basically don't intend to drink at all even once I turn 21 because I don't like the taste of alcoholic drinks and all of the side-effects of alcohol bother me.

I don't particularly care what you do with your life, I just...don't personally see the logic in it.
Dude, I know this. I was just kidding.

And not to mention the fact that beer tastes nasty :urg:

I tasted it years ago. I wouldn't drink that nasty tasting stuff, much less get drunk.

My weekend:

Went clothes shopping yesterday and had a father's day lunch with my dad

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master

I only really drink when I party, which is generally 3-4 times a month, only on Friday nights. I don't usually get too drunk, because I like to have control over the majority of my actions, most of the time. But I won't lie, there are a few times where things have gotten out of hand.

Personally, I love the taste of alcohol, as long as it isn't flavored/girly. A good beer (Hieneken all day!) is among my three favorite beverages of all time, the other two being coffee, and a combination of sugar, water, and purple.

And I can only remember one time where I was so drunk that I couldn't remember what had happened the night before.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I only really drink when I party, which is generally 3-4 times a month, only on Friday nights. I don't usually get too drunk, because I like to have control over the majority of my actions, most of the time. But I won't lie, there are a few times where things have gotten out of hand.

Personally, I love the taste of alcohol, as long as it isn't flavored/girly. A good beer (Hieneken all day!) is among my three favorite beverages of all time, the other two being coffee, and a combination of sugar, water, and purple.

And I can only remember one time where I was so drunk that I couldn't remember what had happened the night before.
Wait, you don't liek Corona?

:mad:

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
2:00AM is a bit early, don't ya think?

When I get home from a party, it's usually after 5:00AM, sometimes later.

21, pssh. I'm only 17.

...Please don't listen to me. I am a horrible person who nobody wants to be like.

MetallicMario

Smash Journeyman
2:00AM is a bit early, don't ya think?

When I get home from a party, it's usually after 5:00AM, sometimes later.

21, pssh. I'm only 17.

...Please don't listen to me. I am a horrible person who nobody wants to be like.

I thought you had to be 18 to drink? Or was it 21?

Lol, you pirate games and you under-age drink. I see were not a law abiding citizen, are we?

MetallicMario

Smash Journeyman
The second I can, im moving to Qatar, or whatever its called.Its a country in the middle east. Collage is practically free there.The only thing thats bugging me is the terrorists. Thats a pretty big turn-off.The Collages are some of the best in the world. The Government pays for like, 95% of the fees.

Funny how we can go from talking about Ohio to terrorists.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
You'd think we would get a lot of snow days in Michigan, but my district basically only allows one or two per winter. It's annoying, seeing as the driving conditions can get pretty dangerous rather easily.
If by district you just mean in Three Rivers, then you'd be totally right.

Three Rivers, for whatever ****ing reason, has some sort of invisible bubble over it where the weather is rarely the same inside Three Rivers as it is outside. Or it's at least not to the same degree. It's why every school in southwest Michigan could be closed, yet Three Rivers would still be open.

Well, that and the fact that our supervisor is (or at least used to be) really strict about when to use snow days.

Tacel

Smash Lord
Let's play Guess When Spire will evolve Game!

XD
Aug. 29, 2010.

Anyway, my town wasn't getting much snow. At one point there was a big snowfall that was about to hit us last winter and it completely missed us. My friends and I started to say that there was an invisible bubble around our town that keeps the snow out. Early this year we got bombarded with two large snowfalls. We finally had snowball fights which was when I made my friend piss his pants.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I live near Bosrton, but we actually had no snow days this year. Which usually means we'll get a ton next year.

Which is great, since I'm a Senior. :)
Next year will be amazing, lol. Senior year was the only year I enjoyed, for several reasons though.

Also, in Alabama it doesn't snow. Snow doesn't exist, lol. We're lucky to have like ~35 degree weather, XD.

I think it was on here, but whoever showed me Epica is amazing. O.o Some of the best music I have heard in a while. Also Firus, is that Golden Sun game the new one for the DS or an old one? I thought the new one was due a while ago?

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I think it was on here, but whoever showed me Epica is amazing. O.o Some of the best music I have heard in a while. Also Firus, is that Golden Sun game the new one for the DS or an old one? I thought the new one was due a while ago?

The DS Golden Sun isn't out yet and is supposed to come out this holiday season. I'm guessing hes talking about the first Golden Sun.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Ah. I need to play the GBA ones, but I never did. I've been told it's a good rpg series to say the least, and the DS one interests me.

@ TheAceLucario I'm used too it. My girlfriend came from Utah though, and it was funny. The weather difference hit her hard XD.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
What? I thought it was Hong Kong.

lol, because of the stable weather in England we almost never get snow days. The last and only one I've gotten the skip off school for was for two days earlier this year, which was also the first one to happen in eight years.

It was really weird. The morning I woke up and pulled the blinds up I saw this huge amount of snow covering our garden. Then I tried to get to the bus, only to find out that they weren't running because the routes were entirely blocked. :embarrass

Of course, befitting my miserable fate when I got home my ma informed me that she'd called the school and found out that they'd declared a day off. So my entire trip was a waste.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Also Firus, is that Golden Sun game the new one for the DS or an old one? I thought the new one was due a while ago?
Like Bowser said, the first one for GBA. I figured I should probably catch up on what I've been missing out on at some point and I saw it at GameStop, so I figured, why not?

supermarth64

Smash Ace
Sleepover on Friday for me (I actually slept for 4.5 hours). We played a ton of COD because me and my friend hadn't played campaign before.

Saturday I went to a grad party that was really fun. He had his own vending machine.

Sunday I bummed around at home which was a nice change after two parties.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I live in Florida so I don't know how snow looks like >_>

And we used to have rain days where we would get stuck in class doing nothing. And we had those because we have to switch in between schools and students couldn't get wet or else parents complain :p

But then they made a walkway connecting the schools and added a roof on it, so now we don't have an excuse to stay anymore T_T And the worst thing is that the roof doesn't even help us stay dry because the wind gets in through the sides >_>

Although we DID have a tornado warning so I stayed in math playing on the computer for the entire day :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom