• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
ASDF LOL I'm camping and still has some computer acess.

Man I'm missing so much now D:

Edit: **** you roach you're like 60 posts ahead of me now from like me missing like 1 day. Where on earth do you spam to get that much? :/
...I don't know... I post a lot during some days I guess? But it's not like I spam though...

(I think it could've been E3 hype, and yes I know I'm responding late to this post :mad:)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
God I am serious, the guys on pokemon online are complete idiots.

Now everytime somebody challenges me to an OU match, they always troll me by putting Arceus in there and saying that they didn't know it was Ubers...

rockem7

Smash Ace
God I am serious, the guys on pokemon online are complete idiots.

Now everytime somebody challenges me to an OU match, they always troll me by putting Arceus in there and saying that they didn't know it was Ubers...
Wow...they're really that dumb? Even I know that...

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Wow...they're really that dumb? Even I know that...
Dude, more than half of this guy's team was half Ubers once.

Apparently he doesn't know that Kyogre, Arceus, Groudon, and Deoxys are Ubers.

I mean, even BEFORE I got into competitive battling, I knew that these guys were Ubers.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I think it's more likely that they're hoping to find a noob that doesn't know what he/she is talking about and won't challenge the fact that their team is made up of Ubers. It's pretty hard to be stupid enough to think that Arceus isn't Uber.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Well, somebody was actually surprised by that, so I can believe that they're that stupid

btw, I caused a rage quit on the very first round. YES!

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Well, somebody was actually surprised by that, so I can believe that they're that stupid
Anyone can convey surprise over the internet. For that matter, most people can convey fake surprise at any time through any medium. Just because they were "surprised" doesn't mean they didn't do that on purpose and just got caught.

I don't have any faith in people but that's the kind of stuff that's just obvious.

Then again, "common sense" is no longer common, so you never know.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
What is the haps.

LOL

Uhhhh... more camping comp access stuff.

I see Pokemon Online is being fun for everyone.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
QUESTION, though a bit random.

What is considered a "good" conservative rating on Shoddy Battle? Particularly the OU ladder? Mine is currently 1410.

I didn't know where else to post this. :\

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Yeah, but the opponent's team entirely made of Ubers can defeat it...
Opponent switched in Darkrai.
Kakuna used Bug Bite!
Darkrai lost 55% of its HP!

Darkrai used Nasty Plot!
Darkai's Special Attack was sharply raised!
Kakuna used Bug Bite!
Darkrai lost 45% of its HP!
Darkrai fainted!

QUESTION, though a bit random.

What is considered a "good" conservative rating on Shoddy Battle? Particularly the OU ladder? Mine is currently 1410.

I didn't know where else to post this. :\
1600 is good.

supermarth64

Smash Ace
As much as Pokemon Online is good, I d/c from it way too often.

It's not my internet fault as the chat's still going on IRC.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I just noticed how smarth has made a mere 760 posts over 5 years.

wat

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
760 posts in 5 years is a bit... underkill, though? I like never posted ever for the first year or two I was on smashboards and I still had more than that.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
Who cares about post count anyway. If he wants to talk, he'll talk. I wish post counts weren't visible sometimes, I swear it would improve the quality of posts (of some people), at least to some degree.

Edit: used the word 'some' a lot in that post.. exam time in an hour..

M.K

Level 55
Who cares about post count anyway. If he wants to talk, he'll talk. I wish post counts weren't visible sometimes, I swear it would improve the quality of posts (of some people), at least to some degree.

Edit: used the word 'some' a lot in that post.. exam time in an hour..
That's the whole reason some people post here, even though it doesn't even matter, alot of people like to believe that, because they have more posts, it will make them seem more important than they actually are.

In conclusion:

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
So, how was your weekend guys? It was my bday weekend (mentioned earlier), and I have to say, it was fun.

Brawl, Naruto Ninja Storm, Yugioh, and Split Second among me, my best friend, and my girlfriend. I've gotten so much meaner at grabbing on Brawl, and.. we lost to my gf in Yugioh as usual 3/5 matches. (Me and my friend won one each). Ninja Storm has flaws in blocking, and SS is an amazing game xD.

What did you guys do? Was only curious, all the pvp stuff gave me a nice brake from SMG2/Zelda/Breeding. It was nice since the mini games on Majora's Mask are getting harder..and harder... T_T The Archery mini game in the swamp was so annoying...

As for the post count thing, i never even knew it existed until I was closer to the 1000 mark. I do not get why it would mean something at all, it's just a number. Then again, where I come from on the internet, it was all about DoT <_<. And I was boss.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Im just going to say I had a REALLY crappy weekend and put it at that.....

....*sigh*.....

oh, happy B-day...
That is next weekend for me. Thursday I get a job, yay?

After getting piss drunk Friday, I basically spent Saturday and Sunday sleeping/doing nothing. Really boring, but I needed the rest.
Can't Comment.

I wish Blue-Eyes-Ultimate-Dragon had an effect. I feel so cool when I get it out, but Change of Heart just decimates my happiness D:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom