• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

S.F.L.R_9

Smash Master
NNID
suffler9
3DS FC
0061-1006-1500
Hmm...I really don't think Daisy having two different costumes would cause issues with hurtboxes. For example, female Wii Fit Trainer's breasts have no hurtboxes to match up with male WFT, so if Daisy had both her tennis outfit and her dress, maybe they could just do something like that to her dress?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
H female Wii Fit Trainer's breasts have no hurtboxes to match up with male WFT,
Someone had enough time to waste, checking this out. wat?

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Wii Fit Trainer's breasts having no hitbox actually makes sense. Because having an invisible hitbox on Mr. Fit's muscular, yet flat pecs would be a bit broken. :laugh:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Hmm...I really don't think Daisy having two different costumes would cause issues with hurtboxes. For example, female Wii Fit Trainer's breasts have no hurtboxes to match up with male WFT, so if Daisy had both her tennis outfit and her dress, maybe they could just do something like that to her dress?
It would have been a good idea to make her mix it up in-game, but the 3DS.

Also the dress is MUCH larger and thicker than the sports outfit. Peach's moves never really emphasised the dress, but who says Daisy would not be unique and incorporate the sports outfit in her standard attacks?

Last edited:

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
But then again, female Wii Fit Trainer has small boobies so of course there won't be much of a collsion difference to male Wii Fit Trainer.
Daisy's dress however, is large and billowing compared to her sports outfit's booty shorts. There is a big collision change, unlike the Wii Fit Trainers.
I mean, yay for diversity and all, but I prefer their actual designs. Daisy should not be chubby. |: (
Ok maybe not that chubby, but I definitely wish there was a notable body difference between Peach and Daisy. I mean, in the official games, they're both light-skinned, and skinny!
For exampe, I really LOVE this fanart. Peach is depicted and lighter and skinnier, while Daisy is the more tan, thick princess. Basically, to me, Daisy would look cooler/more unique with tan skin like in the classic era, and more of a thicker/chubby build than Peach and Rosalina.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Ok maybe not that chubby, but I definitely wish there was a notable body difference between Peach and Daisy. I mean, in the official games, they're both light-skinned, and skinny!
For exampe, I really LOVE this fanart. Peach is depicted and lighter and skinnier, while Daisy is the more tan, thick princess. Basically, to me, Daisy would look cooler/more unique with tan skin like in the classic era, and more of a thicker/chubby build than Peach and Rosalina.
Daisy would probably be the same weight as Wario if they were to use that design.

Wait a minute, now I found another OTP after thinking about it. Wario x Daisy would be so ironic given both characters originated from the Super Mario Land games.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Daisy would probably be the same weight as Wario if they were to use that design.
Depends which direction you take it with them relative to their canon size. I think Peach would snap like a twig under the weight of her own skull.

It's a nice style but the Rosalina's giraffe neck scares me.

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Her final smash should be:

A text box pops up- [bopps everyone in the middle of the screen away] "Oh Daisy!"

and Daisy will turn into one of the enemies she turns into from Super Mario Land, And you can control her , flipping and flopping around and crushing everyone. Each hit preferably doing a good chunk of dmg. But people can just stomp on you and you die. Making that weird "BEEEEERP" noise like in her old game.
-----

Or better:

Simply turns the game of Smash, into a whole 20 turn map of Mario party, that everyone must partake in (mini games,Bowser spaces, repeated coin loss, and star- theft,ect) , and eventually everyone gets mad and unbefriends you and never speaks to you ever again. ^_^ /

See? Daisy can be cool.

Last edited:

Zeldaisy

Smash Apprentice
But old Daisy had the Luigi's moustache shaped hair. That Daisy is a palette swap of Peach.

Oh boy, Oh boy. That's Classic / or "old" Daisy/ for sure. That's not a colored Peach sweetie.  ̄﹏ ̄ Daisy has always had that awesome hairstyle.

TM_N64_MarioParty3.png
Daisy22.png
mario-tenis-64-daisy-princess-peach-and-daisy-14506305-212-366.jpg

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I don't know why, but the site keeps crashing every time I try to add RosaPeach to the support list. Maybe there's too much information in the post itself or the community is a bit too busy at this time. I'm seriously hoping the former isn't the case since all that hard work went to waste. :/

Chromfirmed

Smash Journeyman
Well I prefer the current version of Daisy, because I think that the former was much like Peach.
This current version, showing charisma, strength and elegance.

In addition, everytime I see more comments here, I have more desire to vote for Daisy.

#DAISYFORSMASH

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Daisy going against the Mario Kart Meta as always!

Who needs high speed combos in luck-based racing?

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
Daisy going against the Mario Kart Meta as always!

Who needs high speed combos in luck-based racing?
Speaking of Mario Kart 8, it can be just as fun as Smash at times (sometimes even funner), but mostly in 200cc mode. So even if Daisy doesn't make it into Smash (which I REALLY hope she does), we can still race as her in the 200cc epicness of Mario Kart 8!

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Speaking of Mario Kart 8, it can be just as fun as Smash at times (sometimes even funner), but mostly in 200cc mode. So even if Daisy doesn't make it into Smash (which I REALLY hope she does), we can still race as her in the 200cc epicness of Mario Kart 8!
We all know real men race in 200cc.

But I'm not a real man, despite my username, so this was 150cc!

By the way, Rosalina is a heavy character - seen often in 150cc

Last edited:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Yesterday I had a dream that Daisy possessed the flower glider from Mario Kart. It wasn't an ordinary glider either; she could let go of it and plant it on the ground at will. While the flower is placed, Daisy could pick it up again and use it as a makeshift sword that could push opponents back or trap them ala Meta Knight's standard attack. She could also use it as a trampoline! (While the flower is detached,she can't use it for recovery)

And they say Daisy can't be unique!

Chromfirmed

Smash Journeyman
Yesterday I had a dream that Daisy possessed the flower glider from Mario Kart. It wasn't an ordinary glider either; she could let go of it and plant it on the ground at will. While the flower is placed, Daisy could pick it up again and use it as a makeshift sword that could push opponents back or trap them ala Meta Knight's standard attack. She could also use it as a trampoline! (While the flower is detached,she can't use it for recovery)

And they say Daisy can't be unique!
If the problem isn't Daisy itself, the problem really is Sakurai and company, they don't know the correct moveset to put some characters, you just have to look at what they did with Lucina.

If they wanted, Lucina and Chrom might have been new unique characters, but it's easier to say excuses ...

I have a clear thing and that is: #VOTEFORDAISY

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
If the problem isn't Daisy itself, the problem really is Sakurai and company, they don't know the correct moveset to put some characters, you just have to look at what they did with Lucina.

If they wanted, Lucina and Chrom might have been new unique characters, but it's easier to say excuses ...

I have a clear thing and that is: #VOTEFORDAISY
Dark Pit falls all too well with this......

D

Deleted member

I think it could probably be said that all the clones in Smash don't have to be clones.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
By the way, I see nothing wrong this moveset:

Is that Hyrule64's (Zachary) moveset? The layout seems similar to how he would make any one back when he used to own that Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS Facebook page. Too bad Nintendo forced him to close down the first page and he would make a new one called The Super Smash Team.

Last edited:

Chromfirmed

Smash Journeyman
Dark Pit is one of mains along with Pit, Lucina, Ike, Roy and once in a while Luigi and Peach.
For me, Dark Pit shouldn't be on the panel of Smash Bros, first because he is practically Pit but with black suit and brown eyes, and second because he has been in a single game, but of course Sakurai is his creator ... -.- (INJUSTICE).

#DAISYFORSMASH

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
For me, Dark Pit shouldn't be on the panel of Smash Bros, first because he is practically Pit but with black suit and brown eyes, and second because he has been in a single game, but of course Sakurai is his creator ... -.- (INJUSTICE).

#DAISYFORSMASH
Of course, he IS the creator so he decides what character makes it in and who not.

CormyCat

Smash Apprentice
NNID
QueenC
3DS FC
1289-8200-0643
I main dark pit and as much as I'd like to defend him that's a discussion probably best saved for the dark pit board. Meanwhile,

I want Daisy to Punch and use her bat.
I think it would be cool to see Daisy using the baseball bat as a side smash. It would be like how peach changes between her pan, club and racket Daisy would instead just you one consistent attack.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Here's an idea for Daisy. What if her moveset was based around the flower status effect? Maybe a lot of her attacks cause it but only in small amount so she need to be aggressive to get the flower to it's max size.

CormyCat

Smash Apprentice
NNID
QueenC
3DS FC
1289-8200-0643
Here's an idea for Daisy. What if her moveset was based around the flower status effect? Maybe a lot of her attacks cause it but only in small amount so she need to be aggressive to get the flower to it's max size.
I had thought about that as well, and I like the idea. I don't know how you'd balance it though cause the max flower can go pretty large? Maybe only some moves give the flower effect or it's sort of random or her attacks are weaker and she relies on the flower effect to rack of damage. Its a cool idea either way, I'd like it if it was something that was hard enough to do but when you get it right she's top top tier ;)

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
I had thought about that as well, and I like the idea. I don't know how you'd balance it though cause the max flower can go pretty large? Maybe only some moves give the flower effect or it's sort of random or her attacks are weaker and she relies on the flower effect to rack of damage. Its a cool idea either way, I'd like it if it was something that was hard enough to do but when you get it right she's top top tier ;)
Yeah, that sounds good, if she does make it, let's see how the development team make her.

Top Bottom