• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Perhaps, although they are really 4th party, but I get your point. Well, if it's not because of Sakurai's statement about them, it if just boiled down to "being a part of Nintendo's history" than "originally a video game character" than Goku's chances wouldn't be as unlikely as you suggest as there's been countless of DBZ games on Nintendo's consoles, even as far back as the Gameboy days (I should know as I had one game before). And with Namco have helped make the game, and Bandai is apart of Namco, they could do that just from principles of them having the possibility of doing so, if Sakurai didn't mind the idea.

But again, it's not something I'd expect to happen, but if somehow it does, I'd wouldn't care about it. Sakurai does whatever he does wants regardless, otherwise Ryu wouldn't be in this game.
Correct, and that is both good and bad in the aspect while this means Daisy can get in so can any character he pleases.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
People wanting anime characters does not surprise me at all since there had been more equally as bad requests occurring.

Shrek? Now that where things really need a reality check. "Duh, let's have an irrelevant Dreamworks character in Smash because we love the "Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life" meme so much."

Then there's the Five Nights at Freddy's fans and other PC fanboys thinking their character is suddenly worthy of being in Smash. :rolleyes:
That's not all, I even seen a few who want Kratos from God Of War, Seriously?! And Shrek? Don't remind me, once I checked a forum on you-know-where and found that someone said that Shrek is far more important and popular than Daisy, had to facepalm at a ignoramus like this >_<.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
That's not all, I even seen a few who want Kratos from God Of War, Seriously?! And Shrek? Don't remind me, once I checked a forum on you-know-where and found that someone said that Shrek is far more important and popular than Daisy, had to facepalm at a ignoramus like this >_<.

There are times when simple words can't describe the stupidity of gamers and fans in this world. And this is where the line had officially been crossed.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
There are times when simple words can't describe the stupidity of gamers and fans in this world. And this is where the line had officially been crossed.
Some gamers are respectful to a fault, while others are some of the dumbest persons in the world, oh well not everything in life is smooth going.

HanAmes

Smash Ace
Dude, what a shmuck...!:facepalm: I've mentioned the stupidity was off the charts there, but what the heck is THAT...??

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
Kratos and Shrek? What are these morons talking about?

....everybody knows that Batman should be the one to join Smash 4. :psycho:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Does the guy genuinely want her in or is he only saying it because she is 'hot'?
Well, everyone does have there reasons for characters to get in Smash. Whether or not it's like us who care about her character over just appearance, or via versa, more support is more support I guess? If it meant we can get her in, I appreciate any kind of support if that meant the case.

Last edited:

Edward Rochester

Smash Apprentice
I guess he was right about how easy it was to fake a leak like that. Glad to know he used Daisy out of all the possible characters to use.
Whoops. Jumped the gun right there! I totally thought something else...

So, any new/interesting developments...?

Does the guy genuinely want her in or is he only saying it because she is 'hot'?
I'm not sure. One of his hentai videos (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5wZkhBx7vk; NSFW open with caution yadda yadda yadda) had an image of Daisy as the thumbnail. There's also that one time he saw Daisy in the Rio Olympics trailer.
Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vszWrkgo0jo

Yeah, he probably thinks she's hot. But as @ SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS said, support is support.

I just hope Etika's not joking...

Thatkidwiththeafro

The Pink Panther's Bro!
NNID
Mr.F-ZeroBias
I know that we've stopped talking about 4th party characters, but in all seriousness there are only TWO 4th party characters that deserve a spot in Smash in the future... Scrooge McDuck and Popeye. They both paved the way for characters such as Goku and Naruto to gain their own video games that are actually GOOD! Therefore, they actually are more deserving than Goku, and it infuriates me that my DBZ fanboy friends think that my idea's for 4th party fighters are "stupid"! - Afro

#shotsfired
#waitingforDBZfanboytocussmeoutforstupidgodamnreasons

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I know that we've stopped talking about 4th party characters, but in all seriousness there are only TWO 4th party characters that deserve a spot in Smash in the future... Scrooge McDuck and Popeye. They both paved the way for characters such as Goku and Naruto to gain their own video games that are actually GOOD! Therefore, they actually are more deserving than Goku, and it infuriates me that my DBZ fanboy friends think that my idea's for 4th party fighters are "stupid"! - Afro

#shotsfired
#waitingforDBZfanboytocussmeoutforstupidgodamnreasons

Scrooge and Popeye aren't cringeworthy choices at all and they suit that Nintendo atmosphere more than what the Miiverse kids suggest. Popeye's arcade arguably inspired the creation of Donkey Kong back then and the DuckTales game was arguably iconic on the NES thanks to Capcom's involvement.

Now another fourth party I would be fine with is Mickey Mouse because the Disney is to films is what Nintendo is to video games. Nintendo was fine with the involvement of Bowser in Wreck It Ralph and Mickey appeared in a plethora of Nintendo titles since the NES days. Even one of the producers would like Mario and Mickey to meet on day in the future due to their iconography.

kingofconeyisland

Smash Rookie
NNID
coneyislandking
If Mickey Mouse makes it before Daisy ill cry
anyways i wonder what mickey would have as moves? maybe he could use a keyblade lol

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
anyways i wonder what mickey would have as moves? maybe he could use a keyblade lol
There's so many things they have to explore in order to make Mickey work as a character and it can't just be from Kingdom Hearts. Epic Mickey would be another source of inspiration with the thinner/inking mechanic since the first game was great, even if the series flopped. And who could forget about the increasingly Disney Infinity series (which is rumored to have collaboration with Nintendo in the future)?

Though the problem is that his more memorable games that aren't those three franchises were primarily on Sega or PC platforms, especially Mickey and the Castle of Illusion. That game was a platformer and some abilities from it can be useful for him like the bouncing and marble tossing since it's essentially his take on Mario (Or Sega's own Mario).

Another suggestion would for them to borrow material from his various animated appearances from cartoons to the films. Though another issue is that he rarely does any form of violent acts in a majority of his appearances, well except for hacking an broom to death with an axe in Fantasia or using his shotgun in some shorts (And yes, Disney had the balls to give that mouse a gun at some points). :laugh:

Last edited:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
I'm sure the haters believe that Mickey Mouse has more moveset potential and wouldn't be a Peach clone :troll:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
If Mickey Mouse makes it into Smash before Daisy.
I don't know if this is something that should be posted on here...even if it is censored....

Imo, since his normal games used like a wand/paintbrush at one point, maybe that would be used instead of the Keyblade, which they were going to take anything from KH, Sora might as well be playable in his place.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
I'm sure the haters believe that Mickey Mouse has more moveset potential and wouldn't be a Peach clone :troll:
They most likely think that, and as for Mickey, I did grew watching Disney films but know I am not keen on him, suppose I would be ok if he got in. Sakurai is kinda unpredictable, so let's wait until October and see what.

Last edited:

Zeldaisy

Smash Apprentice
This. Sounds.amazing.

"I just want a Super Princess Peach 2 game. You know what they should do? Actually make a Super Princess game. Have all the Nintendo Princesses in one game. As a single player you can choose one to use. As multiplayer you can help each other out playing as one of them. The villain would be Bowser's daughter. Each Princess would have her own unique ability. Peach would have her emotions. Which you could collect more as the game progresses. Daisy could collect different flowers for unique abilities. Rosalina has her star, of course, but again, collecting stuff along the way to make her star abilities more powerful and versatile. I think Toadette should be a playable character too. Maybe have the character ability from SMB2? Pick up and throw? That would open up more world exploration in multiplayer. Throw one of the Pricesses and they could suddenly appear in a sky world somewhere that couldn't be previously unlocked. Maybe Toadette could collect keys to open up different areas as well. So a side scrolling, action, RPG type game. When you've finished the main story in single player mode, you can then choose another character to play through the story again to get the goodies for that character."

Source: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So much awesome drawing here. I wish I could draw like that. >_<

Still, I'm saving everything. :colorful:

:231:

Troykv

Smash Master
This. Sounds.amazing.

"I just want a Super Princess Peach 2 game. You know what they should do? Actually make a Super Princess game. Have all the Nintendo Princesses in one game. As a single player you can choose one to use. As multiplayer you can help each other out playing as one of them. The villain would be Bowser's daughter. Each Princess would have her own unique ability. Peach would have her emotions. Which you could collect more as the game progresses. Daisy could collect different flowers for unique abilities. Rosalina has her star, of course, but again, collecting stuff along the way to make her star abilities more powerful and versatile. I think Toadette should be a playable character too. Maybe have the character ability from SMB2? Pick up and throw? That would open up more world exploration in multiplayer. Throw one of the Pricesses and they could suddenly appear in a sky world somewhere that couldn't be previously unlocked. Maybe Toadette could collect keys to open up different areas as well. So a side scrolling, action, RPG type game. When you've finished the main story in single player mode, you can then choose another character to play through the story again to get the goodies for that character."

Source: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-
I would buy that game. I like the idea.

Top Bottom