• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Melee thread: We have a scene again!

sos246

Smash Journeyman
I own this city when it come's to melee... It's in my pocket. ^.~

*Attempts to cause anything regarding sa melee to happen*

and yeah i double posted... I'm a boss like that. :3

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
My number is in the first post.

Come get beasted by me and SOS before our apartment lease is up. We live right by Ingram Mall.

Sybawave

Smash Ace
Thanks Joes for driving all the way to Houston to play smash. It's good to know that there are still some really dedicated smashers in Texas. Wasn't even a tournament yet he still drove to another city. Props.

M4xX

Smash Cadet
Hello, I'm MaxX, I'm a mexican smashers and I will spend the weekend at Fredericksburg. Wanted to know if anyone wanted to play some Melee with me. Thing is I'll just be free tomorrow. I could go to San Antonio, we could meet at some mall or something, I guess?? If it could be around the north area of SA it would be awesome, I don't know the place very well D:

I hope to get some reply here or if you're willing to you can reach me at this number: 830 997 8941, just ask for Oscar. I can't make calls, I'm sorry >_<.

I know this all it too sudden, but anyway... I hope someone see this in time :p. Thanks in advance.

Btw... I'm even worse speaking than writting in english u.u

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
MaxX, we have a smash fest today in Austin, TX from noon until midnight. Here is the address if you decide to show up

http://g.co/maps/tgacj

I'll give you a call if you respond on this thread for any help you need! Tambien hablo español pero me da hueva traducir lo que ya escribi =p

M4xX

Smash Cadet
MaxX, we have a smash fest today in Austin, TX from noon until midnight. Here is the address if you decide to show up

http://g.co/maps/tgacj

I'll give you a call if you respond on this thread for any help you need! Tambien hablo español pero me da hueva traducir lo que ya escribi =p
Sorry, acabo de ver esto. Si puedes por favor llamame, es posible que si vaya. Gracias! :)

M4xX

Smash Cadet
Tendre que ocuparme el resto de la tarde ): pasame tu skype o msn o algo por si tengo oportunindad de ir algun otro dia :)

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
yeah
take off everyone 'cept SOS and Smiles and possibly clnr.

m4xx: no habra otro smashfest hasta el 11 de febrero, pero no podre atender ese dia y soy el unico que hablo español. dime cuando estas libre y quizas pueda planear algo en mi apartamento.

soju

SD God
Do you guys get a lot of military people that smash? Because my tech school will also be in San Antonio and if I manage to get a little free time off-base I would love to play melee XD It wouldn't be till the end of the year, probably around December, but I'm curious to how big the community is there?

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Give me a call or text, 210 723 5386. There's a few people here and there that play, but I wouldn't call it much a scene per say. Austin is only a hour and half away, and they have a very strong scene.

MT_

Smash Ace
Austin is planning another one of our fantastic tourneys and our projected date is 7/21. How does this date sound to you guys? Is there anything big that may take turnout away on that day/weekend?

smashknight91

Smash Cadet
If there is a pretty active group of San Antonio players, that'll be awesome! I just moved here recently and looking forward to play some matches.

clnr

Smash Rookie
melee is alive

so happy there are still people who play melee in san antonio. Great smashfest you threw xilopryce, ill be at the next one for sure.

Youngling

Smash Journeyman
yooo I'm gonna be in San Antonio Friday-Sunday this weekend. I'm from stl. any smash fests going on? my number is 3146609293

:phone:

clnr

Smash Rookie
there might be something this saturday, get in touch with mcclusky, his phone number is at the beginning of this thread, he'll let you know

xx7king7xx

Smash Rookie
Hello guys lol I'm new to the melee competetive scene but I would like to get better if anyone is willing to spare the time I'm free today if anyone wants to play just saying

xx7king7xx

Smash Rookie
Oh and I had fun playing you clnr your really good maybe we can play again sometime soon

clnr

Smash Rookie
yeah man we will play again, ill be going to fight night again this weekend

AustinRC

Smash Lord
I hope so Kyle. Texas needs to become as fierce as Crystal City was back in the Day.

clnr

Smash Rookie
yeah i work during san japan kinda sux, but ill see you at ooples xilopryce

Top Bottom