• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Smash Ace
nah that **** is so difficult. i remember putting on the left handed config on MW2 and it was terrible. left-handed people are cooler because we have to ADAPT to such a common right-handed world. /dramatic

@nike hells yeah *high5*

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Nike just told him not to come over today cause of the stupid talk he was saying about fighting. Even tho it would never happen.
And to a girl no less. *smh*

@Nike Yeah. KoN!, Lauren and I won't be there next Friday after all. I forgot we had plans. Good luck to those participating in the crew battle and Hylian's tourney!!!

Nike.

Smash Hero
Ya'll are ghey lol Suspects was the best

People can start showing up whenever now. It'll start as soon as everyone is here, so if ppl show up early it'll start before 7

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
it has to be since the jokers dead!
That's a horrible photoshoop, i must say. Good, but not "teaser" good, it r fan made

Oh..AND IT'S TE MOTHERF**KING BATMAN!! You dis him and he'll kill ur parents in your sleep then possibly raep yous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom