• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Rosalina General/Social Thread: 2nd Edition

Tizio Random

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TizioRandom
Switch FC
SW 1700 2165 1827
Wo, new thread. Well, the cycle never repeats itself in quite the same way.

Swiftie_Muggle

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4854-6887-9886
This is not a succesor , this is what happens when things happen backstage and are handled poorly with the participants.

Starting this thread again , after more than a year it's just pointless and clearly make everything that was said in the original one irrelevant in the original one.

This thread only exists because some people want to handle stuff in their own particular way.

Last edited:

Tizio Random

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TizioRandom
Switch FC
SW 1700 2165 1827
Ehm, guys... I was just pointing out that we should see how things would from now on as obviosuly this thread would be different from the original and also we shouldn't repeat previous mistakes (although the reasons for the other thread to close were controversial) but if you want to take my message in the most pessimistic way... well ok I guess?

There's a GIF for that, but your choice, I guess... This is basically a continuation of the Rosalina Social thread, or a successor, as other may call it.
Now gifs invalidate written words? I must be too old for modern Internet lmao.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Please remember that Forum Support exists for a good reason. I'm just trying to follow what the superior moderators are telling me to do, so if you have any problems with what has transpired a week ago, please take it over to Forum Support.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Please remember that Forum Support exists for a good reason. I'm just trying to follow what the superior moderators are telling me to do, so if you have any problems with what has transpired a week ago, please take it over to Forum Support.
Once again, another thing I don't know about Smashboards. Forum Support, I've heard of it before, buy I don't know how to assecc it. Or what we even do there.

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Hi everyone! Original RosaLuma main who had a character crisis but is now back on her for good. I'm Top 10 in Georgia with Wario right now so we'll see what I can do with her once I whip her back into shape. Rosalina is a far superior character and I'm already seeing better results.

I was wondering if the Rosa group has a Discord chat and if I can get an invite if so? Thanks in advance!

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
http://smashboards.com/forums/108/

Any threads that you post there will only be visible to you, the senators, and the administrators.
It's... Empty. I know there's the button to make a Thread, I'm just too modest. And I'm also just too perfect. If I'm having any problems, I just shake it off. Or "Let it go, let it go!" if I may.

Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
More excuses, I see. It never ends well with them.
It's... Empty. I know there's the button to make a Thread, I'm just too modest. And I'm also just too perfect. If I'm having any problems, I just shake it off. Or "Let it go, let it go!" if Imay.
Don't even go there with that ****...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Hi everyone! Original RosaLuma main who had a character crisis but is now back on her for good. I'm Top 10 in Georgia with Wario right now so we'll see what I can do with her once I whip her back into shape. Rosalina is a far superior character and I'm already seeing better results.

I was wondering if the Rosa group has a Discord chat and if I can get an invite if so? Thanks in advance!
http://smashboards.com/threads/rosalina-and-luma-communication-group-take-2.416495/

Try tagging the OP there and see if they respond.

C3CC

Smash Lord
I consider the existence of this thread pointless and unnecessary. Closing the other one made no sense in the slightest. Oh well. At least I hope that the previous one doesn't get deleted. I like reading everyone's reactions when Rosalina was revealed for Smash and members from other boards congratulating us from time to time. It's nice.

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
It not only does it not make sense, it's also very stupid. I like the old one better.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I consider the existence of this thread pointless and unnecessary. Closing the other one made no sense in the slightest. Oh well. At least I hope that the previous one doesn't get deleted. I like reading everyone's reactions when Rosalina was revealed for Smash and members from other boards congratulating us from time to time. It's nice.
The old thread will still be around for historical purposes. This thread's primary post has a link to the old thread if you ever want to look back at memory lane.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Ooh, can you give me the Link to when Rosalina was revealed for Smash? I wanna see what happens when I wasn't there!

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Last edited:

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
I wasn't here when Rosalina was revealed but I do know how hyped I was. I knew back then that she would definitely be my #1 main and the only Mario rep I'll ever play as.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
I wasn't here when Rosalina was revealed but I do know how hyped I was. I knew back then that she would definitely be my #1 main and the only Mario rep I'll ever play as.
Yeah, I have that same feeling. If I would play smash right now, I'd pick Rosalina and Luma to be my main and shizz. I like Rosalina so much that once I unlocked Rosalina, I almost beat the entire game with her. Do you have Mario Tennis Ultra Smash?

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
Yeah, I have that same feeling. If I would play smash right now, I'd pick Rosalina and Luma to be my main and shizz. I like Rosalina so much that once I unlocked Rosalina, I almost beat the entire game with her. Do you have Mario Tennis Ultra Smash?
Yeah, but funny thing about it is that I haven't started playing it...and it's been like 3 months.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Along side with Mario, Rosalina is also my main. But if I have a critical match or just pick the character that I have the most confident with, Rosalina will be my prior pick.

Last edited:

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
Rosalina's HQ leotard render from the Rio games is out.
Oh, the first time I see Rosalina's hands without her purple nail polish. Thanks for this pic!

Also, the first thing I noticed:
upload_2016-3-12_13-57-22.png
upload_2016-3-12_13-56-18.png

Her eye(s...?) is beautiful in this video, this blue is wonderful.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

Killo89

Smash Ace
NNID
Ilok89
3DS FC
2681-1840-2189
Switch FC
SW-7525-9685-3105
Her eyes in Smash and Rio 2016 are quite different.
I was talking about the fact her eye is in the center. You know, the camera focuses on her eye. Doesn't prevent me from finding both beautiful. I do prefer the Smash one because spaaaaarkles everywheeeere

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
Yeah, but funny thing about it is that I haven't started playing it...and it's been like 3 months.
You should, it's a really fun game. Except when I keep losing on serious mode... It's, miscellaneous whatever you do online, actually.

Oh, the first time I see Rosalina's hands without her purple nail polish. Thanks for this pic!

I was just about to point that out, but you beat me! Darn... Also, you can't really tell if Rosalina whether or not wears nail polish when she wears glove., and about the eyes. She has this rare gene that her eyes are known to be starry, it's blurry in her storybook since all you see is a blue dot. You don't get to see her mother's eyes since it's covered, and her father isn't there at all, in the pictures. They don't call her "Watcher of the cosmos" for nothing.
Her eyes in Smash and Rio 2016 are quite different.
Not really, it's just the lighting of the images. And her eye can shine like stars whenever she wants to.

Anyways, this video is great for newbies to watch and is also a good recap of Rosalina for even the experts.

Last edited:

MezzoMe

Smash Ace
Her pupil in Smash Bros. is of a dark shade of azure instead of being plain black like the other Mario Characters and her own version of other games, outside of the egg shaped azure mark in it

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
You should, it's a really fun game. Except when I keep losing on serious mode... It's, miscellaneous whatever you do online, actually.

I was just about to point that out, but you beat me! Darn... Also, you can't really tell if Rosalina whether or not wears nail polish when she wears glove., and about the eyes. She has this rare gene that her eyes are known to be starry, it's blurry in her storybook since all you see is a blue dot. You don't get to see her mother's eyes since it's covered, and her father isn't there at all, in the pictures. They don't call her "Watcher of the cosmos" for nothing.

Not really, it's just the lighting of the images. And her eye can shine like stars whenever she wants to.

Anyways, this video is great for newbies to watch and is also a good recap of Rosalina for even the experts.
I actually feel like those videos from Alax have some problems and misinformation. He also missed some key things in what her moveset is based on (such as the majority of her normals being very clearly inspired by dolphin tricks).

BUT it's acceptable enough and I understand he has a time limit. I found it entertaining but it's no better than just reading a flawed wiki article on her.

Speaking of Alax:

These thumbnails he has of her are given me some ideas for a "Wasalina" design. I might draw her.

Moderator Edit: For future reference, when quoting a post that contains embedded videos, please remove the videos from the quoted post.

Last edited by a moderator:

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
I actually feel like those videos from Alax have some problems and misinformation. He also missed some key things in what her moveset is based on (such as the majority of her normals being very clearly inspired by dolphin tricks).

BUT it's acceptable enough and I understand he has a time limit. I found it entertaining but it's no better than just reading a flawed wiki article on her.

Speaking of Alax:

These thumbnails he has of her are given me some ideas for a "Wasalina" design. I might draw her.
I found the video entertaining, and well. There maybe be flaws, but we can try to compare this to Conner's video. I don't know who would say is the least good one, so far we have so many theories about Rosalina. First, by GT, next, Conner, now this. That's good, but some of them may not always be fanfictions but rather canon.

Anyways, what's the "Wasalina" name inspired by? Waluigi or Wario? Oh, and those nasty face are hilarious and creepy at the same time!

Wasalina should totally have a bang over both of her eyes, be 24739 feet tall and be obnoxiously calm.
You live the life, my man!

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I was more thinking Wasalina would actually be akin to a stereotypical, Halloween witch.

Well this caught my attention. Dash attack is obvious, but what about the other ones?
This artistic comparison pretty much gives the general idea:

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
I was more thinking Wasalina would actually be akin to a stereotypical, Halloween witch.

You made me think, wouldn't it be amazing if Rosalina has an official Mermaid Form? She can even fly and breath in the human air (Including outer space), like her human form can in space. I'm serious, if you combine a dolphin and Rosalina together, you'll likely get a mermaid.

The reason she can do dolphin trick is because she boast an anti-gravity effect, therefore, substituting air for water. I'm guessing Luma would be a little fish then, in the image relating subject. Thanks for the visual image, I didn't get what you said before.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
You made me think, wouldn't it be amazing if Rosalina has an official Mermaid Form? She can even fly and breath in the human air (Including outer space), like her human form can in space. I'm serious, if you combine a dolphin and Rosalina together, you'll likely get a mermaid.

The reason she can do dolphin trick is because she boast an anti-gravity effect, therefore, substituting air for water. I'm guessing Luma would be a little fish then, in the image relating subject. Thanks for the visual image, I didn't get what you said before.
That would remind me of this art I saw some days ago.

Moderator Edit: For future reference, please put any images with a large height (greater than 800 pixels) inside spoiler tags.

Last edited by a moderator:

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700

I remember I had post this pic a long time ago.

Char Seasalina

Smash Ace
NNID
CharlotteBelle33
That would remind me of this art I saw some days ago.

Moderator Edit: For future reference, please put any images with a large height (greater than 800 pixels) inside spoiler tags.
I'm trying to get the image as my avatar, but I really don't know how to make it fit...

Nadeko Sengoku

Nadeko da yo!
Rosalina's HQ leotard render from the Rio games is out.
This is amazing

The shape of her head also seems different 0.0

Also hi again everyone! It's been a while since I posted here :o

Last edited:
Top Bottom