• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official The Rosalina Gameplay Videos Thread

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412

mat7772

Smash Cadet
You should use more neutral airs. They have insane priority and luma attacks pretty hard.

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
More Rosalina!
That has got to be the best quote ever!
AceStarThe3rd said:
I don't main Rosalina, I main ******* Luma
Some rosalina play by myself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPEjJYPeeIQ&feature=youtu.be

Tips would be appreciated I guess, haha
I thought you played very well. You had good mix ups. The only thing I would have liked to see more of is off stage play. You tend to play it real safe when the opponent is recovering, but Rosalina has such great recovery, you should try a little more pressure. Also, mix up your ledge get up options. I don't recall seeing you try border canceling once, it can be a useful mix up. Also, you had a couple potential ledge trump attacks when you forced you opponent off the ledge that you didn't take advantage of. I would love to see more of your videos!

Last edited by a moderator:

mat7772

Smash Cadet
I thought you played very well. You had good mix ups. The only thing I would have liked to see more of is off stage play. You tend to play it real safe when the opponent is recovering, but Rosalina has such great recovery, you should try a little more pressure. Also, mix up your ledge get up options. I don't recall seeing you try border canceling once, it can be a useful mix up. Also, you had a couple potential ledge trump attacks when you forced you opponent off the ledge that you didn't take advantage of. I would love to see more of your videos!
Thanks for the tips! I like to go for the offstage kill when the player is in the mid-high percents, generally I won't do it at low percents as I prefer stage control, but I will try a bit more as I'm pretty confident with recovering.
Really appreciate it, I doubt I'd get another video up soon but I might try in another week.

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
Thanks for the tips! I like to go for the offstage kill when the player is in the mid-high percents, generally I won't do it at low percents as I prefer stage control, but I will try a bit more as I'm pretty confident with recovering.
Really appreciate it, I doubt I'd get another video up soon but I might try in another week.
I've gotten some good gimps by just halting their recovery a little bit. Characters with really good recovery you could opt for stage control, but those with sub par recovery, I almost always try. Always putting pressure on the opponent can cause them to make mistakes.

Hyper Crasher

Smash Apprentice
I'm a Luigi main but I have a Rosa secondary to handle bad matchups like Rosa, and I think I need some help in the mu.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ly62iD9TkI (Vs Rayquaza)
I go Rosa game 2 after Luigi gets wrecked and while I don't have too much video to really supply, I'd really appreciate all the help I can get on this mu. Thanks!

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Made it really far in a Delaware tournament a few days ago, and managed to take a set off Boss, then proceeded to get bopped by Captain Falcons. Oh well, there's always next time.

Oh...and didn't include my first set, because it was fairly one sided and not very entertaining.

Match1 v Luigi ( Boss )
Match2 v Mario ( Sully )
Match3 v Sonic / Diddy ( Disqobunny )
Match4 v Falcon ( Snow ) Winner's Finals
Match5 v Mario / Falcon ( Boss )

Last edited:

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Parcheesy:
At around 4.18.30 that slide looked nice. Also 4.16.53 sequence was nice edgeguardattempt, if you had Rosalina looking towards the stage when jumping down to edgeguard the first hit (second dair, the one after platformdair), you could potencially threaten with dair to backair. Other then that, i think you see the other way to potencially get the kill in that sequence.

Vs the diddy, first stock second match edgeguard was an interesting setup, commit early to set up luma for retreating dair :D

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
Parcheesy:
At around 4.18.30 that slide looked nice. Also 4.16.53 sequence was nice edgeguardattempt, if you had Rosalina looking towards the stage when jumping down to edgeguard the first hit (second dair, the one after platformdair), you could potencially threaten with dair to backair. Other then that, i think you see the other way to potencially get the kill in that sequence.

Vs the diddy, first stock second match edgeguard was an interesting setup, commit early to set up luma for retreating dair :D
Yeah...the pseudo dash dance to sliding jab is one of my favorite tricks for covering rolls, and generally play the spacing game. She seems to have a reasonably short end dash, so dashing into a tilt or jabs feels fast enough to use practically. The edgeguard was botched a little, I kinda assumed he had already used his jump somewhere in there, and definitely need to spice in more back airs, or weak hit neutral airs.

Ah, the Luma spin. I love when the stars align and it happens at the ledge. The beauty is that rolling is their only real option, and Rosalina is free to cover it unhindered. The easy way to do it is either hold a jab yourself, or charge a smash when you expect them to figure it out. For the patient types, it comes down to waiting for invincibility to fade, make a move for the ledge, then covering the roll option with an aerial of some kind ( nair didn't really work for me this time, but it's my preferred because it often sets up a tech chase ).

Thanks for the feedback. ^^

AceStarThe3rd

SmashTuber
NNID
AceStarThe3rd2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YFcSTc_wfQ

My bracket match with Shofu at Final Round. Red Panda was there recording stuff off stream.
You need to play a safer neutral game, some of these Dash Attacks and Low% FSmashes look very iffy and usually are punished by a fast character like Fox.

Also, try to be wary of roll-behinds, prepare to pivot Ftilt, DSmash, or roll away if that happens.

Wait for air dodges at higher % after an up-throw to more than likely KO with Up Air.

MORE ROSA <3333

Funkermonster

The Clown
NNID
Funkermonster
3DS FC
3308-4834-0412

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
Little Help? :confused:
I don't have time to comment right but, I will later this afternooon.

Work on pivot grabs and pivot tilts. These help immensely with rush down characters such as CFalcon.

Mix up how you edge guard. You got very predictable against CFalcon. Explore Rosalina's off stage game. She can do wonders out there.

Quit dash attacking so much. The only reason you should use Dash Attack is to punish when your other moves won't reach.

Do boost grab more. I find up throw to up tilt a much better combo than down throw to fair. They can di and dodge the fair, but not the up tilt, until higher percentages, but then you transfer to up air. Also up throw to up tilt allows for further juggling, whereas fair does not.

Speaking of fair, quit using it so much. It is her worst aerial. It does not autocancel easily, which means it can be punished. It can be used as a punish tool, sometimes as a wall to prevent recovery, but that's it.

I don't recall you ever intentionally using Lunar Landing. This is a must if you want to take your game to the next level. It allows for so many follow ups.

Star bits. I don't recall you using them once in the CFalcon fight. They are a great spacing tool and leads into boosted grabs if the opponent decides to shield. They can also rob characters of 2nd jumps.

Spacing. Rosalina is the queen of spacing, but you've got to practice. Tilts are better suited for spacing than for punishing, but can work for that too. Look for follow ups when using tilts.

Learn the match ups a little more. You never once tried to GPull Ness's up special in the first game against him. You did in the 2nd, and it gave you the win. Knowing the ins and outs of your opponent will allow you to make fewer mistakes and take advantage of their mistakes.

Over all, great job! Keep up the work and keep playing!

The more you Luma!

Last edited:

falln

Smash Ace
Last edited:

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Grats, watched the sets and looked like you in general had good lumapressure on, any reasoning that you had room for having luma in front of you and not losing luma for it?
The first kill in the 3 first matches in the second tournament were interesting.

Any good advice against shieks fairpressure?

Parcheesy

Smash Ace
NNID
Large-tree
3DS FC
4656-7185-5694
quick video dump. Rosalina vs Sheik match breakdown that i put a bit of work into:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-ObxSRYvvA

I also won 2 socal tournaments this past week. Playlist of the first can be found here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLgPJkuM2x9pIk6xJPiGmmjWGYy5JVRwcU

The second is only a twitch archive but I played well in grand finals. It starts at 2:22:20.
http://www.twitch.tv/sandiegofgc/v/3953137
Really loved the Sheik breakdown video. I've had a lot of trouble finding out what I should be doing in the matchup, and you painted a pretty clear picture.

Only got around to watching Grand Finals from the first link, but wow, I love watching your Rosalina in action. It's quite refreshing seeing someone make such great use of the untethered Luma in a matchup where I thought sending it out was impractical. I'm certainly going to be trying to emulate your playstyle in that matchup as, again, it's a matchup I'm not particularly comfortable in.

Thanks for the great videos Falln.

falln

Smash Ace
Grats, watched the sets and looked like you in general had good lumapressure on, any reasoning that you had room for having luma in front of you and not losing luma for it?
The first kill in the 3 first matches in the second tournament were interesting.
hehe thanks. it took a lot of losing before i got the hang of playing with more range on luma while still being able to protect her. as long as you keep her away from the edge and close enough that you can land a punish if the opponent goes for luma then it's hard for them to really take much advantage of luma being separate. it's matchup dependent though, some characters like megaman can bop a desynced luma like its nothing.

Any good advice against shieks fairpressure?
shield grab or roll or preemptively upsmash. those are your options

Really loved the Sheik breakdown video. I've had a lot of trouble finding out what I should be doing in the matchup, and you painted a pretty clear picture.

Only got around to watching Grand Finals from the first link, but wow, I love watching your Rosalina in action. It's quite refreshing seeing someone make such great use of the untethered Luma in a matchup where I thought sending it out was impractical. I'm certainly going to be trying to emulate your playstyle in that matchup as, again, it's a matchup I'm not particularly comfortable in.

Thanks for the great videos Falln.
thank you :) i find that rosalina's potential lies completely in the desync so it catches me by surprise that when i play a largely desynced rosalina that it is always treated as something revolutionary haha

Night_kat33

Smash Rookie
Looking for any pointers I can get. I just picked upRosalina a few days ago and love her (I played her a ton on the 3DS version.) This is the only match I have recorded. I lose the best of 3 of course. I am sorry that it's a twitch playback. The videos should be uploaded to youtube within the next few days and I will re-post the link then. Thank you in advance :)

http://www.twitch.tv/wiidude83rebirth/c/646

or youtube

https://youtu.be/N8LO0UeFZ0U

Last edited:

GHOST4700

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MeatloafLP794
Last edited:

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
Looking for any pointers I can get. I just picked up Rosalina a few days ago and love her (I played her a ton on the 3DS version.) This is the only match I have recorded. I lose the best of 3 of course. I am sorry that it's a twitch playback. The videos should be uploaded to youtube within the next few days and I will re-post the link then. Thank you in advance :)

http://www.twitch.tv/wiidude83rebirth/c/6461395
Can't watch twitch right now, but hopefully I can comment later once I do watch.

I know my Rosalina is not that good. Anyway can someone leave feedback for these matches please:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFH9jjnf7wo <---------- Me when I only practised on the 3ds version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQogoYf0jRE <------------ against a bad diddy kong

As you can see my spacing is not that good, any ideas, criticism or advice, sorry these are the only matches of me online.
Glad you came for help. You and I play alike, so I am trying to take my own advice.

You roll way too much. Practice spot dodging and perfect shielding. These will allow you to punish your opponent, where rolling puts you too far away to do so.

Jab more. This is great at interrupting opponents. Be careful not to go into multi jab unless you can lock your opponent into it. Double jab > another attack works great.

Tilt more. Yoshi was dominating your space which is why you struggled with him. Down tilt is very fast and very safe. You are basically drawing a line in the sand and telling Yoshi no.

Star bit more. Great for setting those spacing boundaries and interrupting their attacks.

Look for follow ups. A lot of times you were successful with an approach, only to to roll away defensively.

You did a lot of edge guarding with fair, try edge guarding with Nair when you have Luma. Luma hits hard and fast. If they air dodge Luma, Rosalina's ending hit boxes can catch them.

Work on your spacing, but that goes for pretty much everyone.

Lastly, you are almost playing backwards. You are going for hard reads with smash attacks when your opponent is at low percentages. You are going for pokes when they are high percentages.

This hurts you two fold. One, even if you do land a smash attack at low percentages, it won't kill and you could probably do more damage with pokes and follow ups.
Second, when they do get to high percents your smashes can be stale and won't kill at percents they would if they were fresh.

If you miss read and try and punish with a smash and get punished yourself, the trade off isn't worth it if they aren't at kill percents.

As a bonus, if you don't throw out a single up smash until they are at kill percents, there is a higher chance you will land it because they will be conditioned not to expect it.

Here is the good thing. You've got great potential with Rosalina and Luma. You have good mix ups on your approaches, bit you can always add more, such as approaching with Nair.
You aren't scared to go of stage to follow your opponent. Keep working on different ways to edge guard, Rosalina has a plethora of ways. Other than rolling and occasional dash attacks, you aren't that predictable. You are able to change your strategy between games, which is why you beat Yoshi a couple of times. Work on changing strategy mid game and you can really start taking names.

Edit: work on playing separated with Luma. Mind games.

GHOST4700

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MeatloafLP794
@ Zonderion Zonderion Awesome thanks but I'm a bit of a noob at this game and I don't know what her real spacing tools are apart from Nair, Dtilt and Bair and when I try to utilise my jab and star bits the opponent just ends up behind me and I get punished I'm also having a lot of trouble leading into kill moves any ideas? And when you say mind games do you just mean mix ups, or reading patterns and the reason I don't separate Luma too much is because I feel Luma is in jeopardy when separated and can make Rosalina & Luma less effective as Luma I feel will just get kicked off the stage and the opponent can just jump over Luma leaving Rosalina very vulnerable. Any advice? (Sorry if I sound demanding)

Still thank you so much.

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
@ Zonderion Zonderion Awesome thanks but I'm a bit of a noob at this game and I don't know what her real spacing tools are apart from Nair, Dtilt and Bair and when I try to utilise my jab and star bits the opponent just ends up behind me and I get punished I'm also having a lot of trouble leading into kill moves any ideas? And when you say mind games do you just mean mix ups, or reading patterns and the reason I don't separate Luma too much is because I feel Luma is in jeopardy when separated and can make Rosalina & Luma less effective as Luma I feel will just get kicked off the stage and the opponent can just jump over Luma leaving Rosalina very vulnerable. Any advice? (Sorry if I sound demanding)

Still thank you so much.
No problem at all! I'm glad I can help. I hope to get a video or two of mine on here so other people can help me see what I'm not seeing.

Those are pretty much her tools for spacing, including Ftilt and Star Bits. I personally prefer Dtilt over Ftilt because of the faster start up, but Ftilt as a little more range to it. If you double jab, pause and then start your jab again, you can force Luma to advance while he is still connected. The covers such a huge area that if they try to dodge roll toward you (behind Luma) they will get caught in Rosalina's jab. The thing to remember about her jab is that if you go into the multi hit jab, and missed, you will be punished as the end lag is horrible on it. However, and this is the thing to remember, Double Jab and pause (unless you know the multi hit will catch them). If you do this, even if they roll behind you, you are not suffering any lag and can sometimes punish with a down smash, pivot tilt/grab or can spot dodge and then punish depending on what the opponent does. I will admit, it takes a little bit of practice force yourself to stop jabbing on the second jab, but it helps tremendously.

Star Bits should usually only be used to stop an approach or to force a shield. This move gets them weary about getting in your zone, but you do have to be careful about fast characters, such as Falcon and Fox. They can get in if you miss. I also love to use Star Bits after I have been launched and Luma is just chilling on the stage. It prevents them from edge guarding and can tack on some damage.

Yes, mind games are essentially mix ups, but it goes a little further than that. The idea is to condition your opponent into certain, predictable responses, and when they respond that way, you are prepared and can punish. The easiest one I can think of at the moment is Rosalina's Up air Juggle. When they are at low-mid percents, I throw out up airs all over the place. This gets them conditioned to air dodge when they see me coming. Even at mid percents I will throw out an up-air, knowing they will air dodge and I will intentionally miss. However, when they reach kill percents for Rosalina's up air, I wait for the air dodge that they are now conditioned to do and I punish it, usually resulting in a kill.

Its tough to leave our little buddy Luma out on his own, but sometimes we have to just let go, and let him do his thing. Yeah, he may end up getting killed, and on some match ups it is not recommended to leave him out. However, learning to play detached can only further your mix ups with Rosalina.

Think about it this way. You are playing best of 3. You win Match 1. Your opponent learns your strategies and wins Match 2. Match 3 you play with Luma detached. Guess what? You have had 2 games to study how he plays and he now has 0 games on how you play with Luma detached. Obviously this depends on the match up and the opponent, but if you can get good at controlling Luma detached, then you can shoot Luma out deal some damage and bring Luma back in. Your opponent now has to drastically change their play style to accommodate in the very last game.

Rosalina and Luma are the only characters that can do a Wombo Combo (& Another) type technique by themsevles. Also, watch in the 1st video how Rosalina uses Luma to prevent Little Mac's recovery just enough that he can't make it back.

While playing with Luma detached is not a high priority, knowing when and being capable can win the match.

Check this thread out for setting up kills: Situaltional Rosalina Combos. My favorite is the Shanoa Combo.

Let me know if you want any other advice.

GHOST4700

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MeatloafLP794
Thank you a lot for this. But do you know a good secondary for Rosalina, because I've been having trouble finding one. I've tried Sheik, but I think it'll mess up my melee Sheik, I tried Olimar but He seems too laggy to me and can be really boring to play as and I can't use ness because again he feels really laggy to me.

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
Diddy, Link / Toon Link, ZSS, Megaman. You will just have to determine what characters you have trouble with using Rosalina, and pick a secondary you like to play that will give those opponents trouble.

Neku ネク

Smash Apprentice
I've played Rosalina for a little bit before these past 2 weeks and she was beyond my learning curve. I've recently started playing with her competitively and I'm still learning a lot with her.

I'd like the Rosalina players to look at my gameplay and give me advice about what I'm doing wrong (or right).

The first video is from For Glory against a random. I feel like it showcases most of what I do normally. It was still early in the past two weeks when I was getting better with her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1u-liLAj3I&feature=youtu.be

The next two are from my roommate and I doing friendlies. I lost both of these matches (I struggle with faster characters like Fox). I want notes especially from these two matches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvGXJQBaHtA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8wcp8H4_Bg

My roommate is 100x better than I am at Smash and it shows from his gameplay.

Any tips on what I should be doing against players like Fox, or just things with Rosalina in general?

Last edited:

MezzoMe

Smash Ace
Welp, I watched only the first two videos but I can clearly see some problems
  1. Stop using Fair as it was the best move in the game, it's actually her worst move
  2. Same goes for DSmash, it's far from useless but by using it Out Of Shield you'll take the shield drop frames+ the start-up lag of the attack, wich is 7+6=13, prefer instead to jump cancel the USmash that as well does more damage, of course, grab as well, Fox dash attacked you in the face and you refused to grab him.
  3. Don't do only DThrow->Fair, learn the different throw combos
  4. Learn to juggle characters, Ganondorf is one of the easiest characters to juggle because a well spaced Uair>>>>>>>>>>>everything Ganon has, and Rosalina's air speed>his, remember however to often use her ground speed since it's faster when juggling, before leaping and be unpredictable, dashing in and out of the opponent's range.
  5. Same goes for edgeguarding
  6. Learn to use Nair, DTilt, FTilt and jab
  7. Space better and move with dashes
If there's anything you don't know about how to do what I wrote, see Dabuz's guide.
Hope that helped.

Last edited:

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
Welp, I watched only the first two videos but I can clearly see some problems
  1. Stop using Fair as it was the best move in the game, it's actually her worst move
  2. Same goes for DSmash, it's far from useless but by using it Out Of Shield you'll take the shield drop frames+ the start-up lag of the attack, wich is 7+6=13, prefer instead to jump cancel the USmash that as well does more damage, of course, grab as well, Fox dash attacked you in the face and you refused to grab him.
  4. Learn to juggle characters, Ganondorf is one of the easiest characters to juggle because a well spaced Uair>>>>>>>>>>>everything Ganon has, and Rosalina's air speed>his, remember however to often use her ground speed since it's faster when juggling, before leaping and be unpredictable, dashing in and out of the opponent's range.
If there's anything you don't know about how to do what I wrote, see Dabuz's guide.
Hope that helped.
This pretty much sums everything up imo. However, I would probably add that luma dair is also a very good move, primarily for gimps.

Neku ネク

Smash Apprentice
Thank you for the input. Here's my reasoning behind why I do some of these things:
1: I found out if people don't guard against her forward air, I can combo that into a down smash and I've never seen anyone escape that combo when I do it. I know it's not the best move in the game but it racks up some damage and throws people off (they call it shady).
2: Same reasoning, except I use that to punish dodge rolls and space, although I think I use that a bit too much.

- I have bad reaction time with fast characters like Fox. I've tried grabbing when he dash attacks but it's literally never worked, so I gave up. I'll try again but idk.

3: I only use that at low percentages or when I know it will hit. I go for up-throw > up airs sometimes but down-throw > up air seems more of a reflex. Most characters use down throws to combo.
4: I juggle when I can but they normally get out of my range before I can hit them, or they air dodge fast. Otherwise I'll normally land up-air kills.
6: I use jabs a lot (maybe not in these videos). I'm using tilts more when I can. Rosalina's neutral has never helped me. I've watched videos of how people use it and they always seem to have the correct timing for it. I've never had a situation where it helped, not even for spacing. I use it for Lunar Landing but that's about it.
7: Spacing is one of my weakest points and dashing I actually try NOT to do because it's punishable.

My last few matches I've played, I've started being more cautious and shielding before I get near Fox. It lands me some grabs and jabs too, but I'm still losing. If I get more videos I'll post them.

MezzoMe

Smash Ace
Thank you for the input. Here's my reasoning behind why I do some of these things:
1: I found out if people don't guard against her forward air, I can combo that into a down smash and I've never seen anyone escape that combo when I do it. I know it's not the best move in the game but it racks up some damage and throws people off (they call it shady).
2: Same reasoning, except I use that to punish dodge rolls and space, although I think I use that a bit too much.

- I have bad reaction time with fast characters like Fox. I've tried grabbing when he dash attacks but it's literally never worked, so I gave up. I'll try again but idk.

3: I only use that at low percentages or when I know it will hit. I go for up-throw > up airs sometimes but down-throw > up air seems more of a reflex. Most characters use down throws to combo.
4: I juggle when I can but they normally get out of my range before I can hit them, or they air dodge fast. Otherwise I'll normally land up-air kills.
6: I use jabs a lot (maybe not in these videos). I'm using tilts more when I can. Rosalina's neutral has never helped me. I've watched videos of how people use it and they always seem to have the correct timing for it. I've never had a situation where it helped, not even for spacing. I use it for Lunar Landing but that's about it.
7: Spacing is one of my weakest points and dashing I actually try NOT to do because it's punishable.

My last few matches I've played, I've started being more cautious and shielding before I get near Fox. It lands me some grabs and jabs too, but I'm still losing. If I get more videos I'll post them.
Interesting.
1. Even on hit, the Fair can be teched and usually punished by most characters, and it racks a maximum of 12% if all hits of both Luma and Rosalina connect
2. Didn't DSmash deal 6%?
3. Fair enough but a varied combo game always helps by screwing opponent's DI, UThrow is the best against Fox because it can true combointo Uair and even Jab at 0% as you can see in the guide. You know a funny thing? Most characters' true combos actually don't come from their DThrows but from their landed aerials.
4. As I said, be unpredictable and use dash if the character you are facing has higher air speed than Roaalina's
7. It's less punishable than people make it appear, you can even shield during it, as well they cannot punish your stopping animation on reaction unless you dash for over a full second and take the longest stopping animation (the one where she twists and rotates on herself)

GHOST4700

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MeatloafLP794
@ Zonderion Zonderion the characters I have the most trouble with are: Characters that are faster but have good projectiles, except ness (Sheik, Diddy, Fox, Pika, Sometimes Mario, Sometimes Luigi, Duck **** Duo, Yoshi and Zero Suit Samus) I also have trouble sometimes with Heavy characters as I get impatient, because they never seem to die or I get scared of them because of the idea that if I slip up once I could get killed at stupidly early percents.

Top Bottom