• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

Steelia

Smash Champion
Am I the only one who's happy that he's 99% not in so he won't be based off of his Other M incarnation? I really don't like buff Ridley, it just looks wrong to me. What makes Ridley's design unique in my mind is that he manages to be intimidating and imposing when he's actually very scrawny when you look at him. Other M Ridley just looked bland to me. The Prime series really nailed it.
Again... assuming he's playable, there's always the potential that he could get a classic alternate costume, similarly to Wireframe Little Mac, Male WFT, and Wario from SSBB. Pretty sure Sakurai's not ignorant of the disdain most Metroid fans have towards Roidley's design.

Last edited:

OblivionWolf

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0877-1107-8984
Well as for progress on ridley my size comparison points are simular to the gamefaq one apparently
Smashoperatingbuddy123 you don't get enough credit. Amazing job like I've said. The thing is people will just ignore this and keep saying things like Ridley on Pyrosphere is a giant.

I'm gonna be proud to say that I was one of people that never gave up Ridley and can see through Sakurai's painfully obvious plan.

You'll see you'll all see!!!! OblivionWolf is gonna have the last laugh!! Actually I'll laugh right now! AHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!! (Half joking btw im not that confident but still extremely confident)

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Smashoperatingbuddy123 you don't get enough credit. Amazing job like I've said. The thing is people will just ignore this and keep saying things like Ridley on Pyrosphere is a giant.

I'm gonna be proud to say that I was one of people that never gave up Ridley and can see through Sakurai's painfully obvious plan.

You'll see you'll all see!!!! OblivionWolf is gonna have the last laugh!! Actually I'll laugh right now! AHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!! (Half joking btw im not that confident but still extremely confident)
I too am not waving the white flag on ridley until I see sakurai saying for himself he's not playable in smash bros 4

And yea this happens all the time we have good evidence and the negative refuse to look at it and listen (not just ridley)

Bad_Pantz

Smash Apprentice
This has probably already been pointed out, but I'm late to the party and started in the 540s.

I just don’t see any reasoning behind teasing a boss like that and all the reason to word it exactly like he did for Ridley to be a playable character teased with ambiguity.

1) If Ridley is a stage boss, what’s the point in dancing around that? To only hint about something that he surely knows fans don’t put much stock into can only serve to dash the hopes of some. Everyone wants to know the roster; playable characters are what have the lasting impact on these games, the rest are just fun novelties. It would be like spending a not insignificant time of the direct to tease an assist trophy. We all know that would be absurd.

2) Why was it worded the way it was? “Other boss characters appearances.” Not other bosses. Bowser is a boss character. Dedede is a boss character. Boss character is a character (in this genre the playable is implied) who happens to be a boss. I just can’t imagine that wording was anything less than loaded and intended. If he were only a boss, it seems more likely that it would’ve read “Other stages have bosses.”

I’m quite hopeful for Ridley.

D

Deleted member

2) Why was it worded the way it was? “Other boss characters appearances.” Not other bosses. Bowser is a boss character. Dedede is a boss character. Boss character is a character (in this genre the playable is implied) who happens to be a boss. I just can’t imagine that wording was anything less than loaded and intended. If he were only a boss, it seems more likely that it would’ve read “Other stages have bosses.”

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend

Finally someone caught that I thought I was the only one

Kind Dedede

Smash Ace
NNID
ClaptonsWig
This has probably already been pointed out, but I'm late to the party and started in the 540s.

I just don’t see any reasoning behind teasing a boss like that and all the reason to word it exactly like he did for Ridley to be a playable character teased with ambiguity.

1) If Ridley is a stage boss, what’s the point in dancing around that? To only hint about something that he surely knows fans don’t put much stock into can only serve to dash the hopes of some. Everyone wants to know the roster; playable characters are what have the lasting impact on these games, the rest are just fun novelties. It would be like spending a not insignificant time of the direct to tease an assist trophy. We all know that would be absurd.

Could have been translated poorly from Japanese to English or somebody half @$$ing it like the Nelson Mandela's Sign Language representative.

Last edited:
I think it's a lost hope to think the Ridley we glimpsed in the Direct is actually playable. The Direct showed us unambiguously that he's a stage boss.

If there's any hope for Ridley, it's that technically only his grotesque clone from Other M was disconfirmed. Even in Metroid canon, that's not the real Ridley; the real one was killed in Super Metroid and was placed into cold storage in Fusion.

Could have been translated poorly from Japanese to English or somebody half @$$ing it like the Nelson Mandela's Sign Language representative.
We need that man to interpret Nintendo Directs for us, though I figure he'll probably just do the "directly to you" gesture repeatedly for the entire duration.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Yeah, after long analysises, Reading @ Smashoperatingbuddy123 Smashoperatingbuddy123 's comments, as well as a lot on GameFaqs, and a lot from myself, I am KINDA sure that Ridley will, in fact, be playable. For so many reasons.

I am prepared to accept his Boss fate if so be it, but for now, I have enough 'evidence' to Think he's playable. And I am happy for it.

Moveset, just for fun.

Special: Plasma Ball. Will fire a fiery ball, effected by gravity. Charging it will make it fly further, and will make him shoot up to Three fire balls. Can be saved.
Side Special: Tail Swipe. Will do that move he does in Brawl, dragging his tail tip along the ground, trapping foes and racking up damage. In the air, it will become a diagonal spike.
Down Special: Camouflage. Ridley turns invisible, excluding his Eyes, until Hit, or move used again, or after a short while.
Up Special: Wind Blast. Ridley stands tall, then pulls his wings down with such force that it pushes foes on either side away. Works like a tiny third jump in air.
Final Smash: Meta/Omega Ridley, ala GigaBowser. OR the move he does in Super Metroid. Flies off, then rams the space station from the background. Also does this in Brawl.

Also, Ridley has a unique grab. When grabbing a foe, he can fly around in short hops with the foe, then throw them where he wants. He won't get far Before they can struggle away, unless highly damaged.

I love making up Movesets.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
I think it's a lost hope to think the Ridley we glimpsed in the Direct is actually playable. The Direct showed us unambiguously that he's a stage boss.
It's not so unambiguous if so many people see it as the complete opposite. It's not like the people who do have hope are stupid. I've seen legitimate arguments from both sides.
It's not as unambiguous as Waluigi's reveal as an Assist Trophy, for example, for the shear fact that we at least saw Waluigi on screen in a role that was very explicitly pointed out. That's unambiguous. Zero room for interpretation.
This I'd argue, at the very least, has a shred of ambiguity if only for the fact that we did not actually "see" Ridley.
I don't even think Ridley is that likely anymore, but I'll acknowledge that it's at least a little ambiguous one way or the other. Just a little. Not even that much.

Last edited:

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
We posting movesets? Alright gimme a minute here...

Neutral B: Plasma Scatter:
Ridley shoots a fireball from his mouth that moves over a randomly selected trajectory with low damage. Holding down the button makes him charge the attack. A half-charged Plasma Scatter causes him to spit out five fireballs, all shooting out in different trajectories. A fully charged Plasma Scatter causes him to launch a large ball of plasma in front of him (diagonally downward in the air). Any fireball that hits the ground or a platform will cause a small fire to burn for about 2 seconds or until an enemy touches it.
Side B: Killer Claw:
Ridley reels back and lunges forward. If he makes contact with a foe within a certain distance, he will grab them. If used in the air, he will grab diagonally out below himself. From here, he can use a Direction and the B button to do a few different things including bite the enemy and throw them in four directions. However, each throw behaves differently.
--Forward throw - Ridley claws the foe with his free hand.
--Back throw - Throws the foe away behind himself.
--Up throw - Ridley blasts the foe with plasma, sending them off at an upward angle.
--Down throw- On the ground, Ridley drags the foe across the ground before tossing the forward. In the air, Ridley flies up and then comes crashing down, slamming the foe into the ground. It's very possible to SD while dragging the foe down with him.
If he grabs an enemy in the air, Ridley can still jump while holding them.​

Up B: Flight:
Obvious enough, Ridley crouches and then pushes himself up into the air. Not meant to be an actual damaging move, the only hitbox is when Ridley leaps up, knocking enemies up with him. When used in the air, this move acts differently, he flaps his wings and ascends into the air. As he goes up, he creates a gust of wind beneath him, which is capable of pushing opponents downwards in the air. He can use normal and special attacks while in flight. This special move does not put him into a helpless state.
Down B: Terrify:
Ridley will inhale sharply then let out a terrifying roar, briefly surrounding himself with a shock-wave. If it hits an enemy while they're on the ground, it will paralyze them. The time stunned is relevant to the amount of damage they have. If it hits an airborne enemy, it will force them into a tumbling state. Foes can still recover after this attack though.​

Final Smash: Adaptation:
Ridley roars and his skin darkens. In this state, he gains super armor and reflects projectiles off his body for a short time. As the FS comes to an end, Ridley expels his hardened skin in a shock wave surrounding himself. (Only Samus' Super Missile can break this FS, but unfortunately Adam hasn't authorized that to happen.)​

Jab: Downward claw swipe, mirrored for second jab.
Dash: Ridley lunges and swings his claws in a downward arc.
F-tilt: Ridley does a one-handed claw swipe in front of himself.
U-Tilt: Ridley snaps his jaws upward.
D-tilt: Ridley jabs his tail forward, stabbing the ground in front of him. Long reach.

F-smash: Ridley swings his arm in an upward motion, juggling enemies up into the air in front of him.
--F-smash 2: Ridley lunges diagonally up, tackling juggled foes and putting himself airborne.​
U-smash: Ridley turns sideways and swings both hands above his head in a downward arc.
--U-smash 2: Ridley lunges straight up, tackling juggled foes and putting himself airborne.​
D-smash: Ridley spins in place, swinging his tail around him. This attack hits multiple times, dragging the foe along with the motion of the tail before tossing them up and away from Ridley.
--D-smash 2: Ridley lunges up after tossed foes, putting himself airborne.​
(*The second part each Smash attack can only be used if an enemy is struck with the attack.)

N-Air: A general claw swipe
F-air: Ridley does a double-handed swipe in a downward motion. Meteor smash.
B-air: Ridley kicks back with his leg, turning himself to face behind him. Changes Ridley's facing.
U-air: Ridley does a front-flip, swiping his tail upwards followed by his talons.
D-air: Ridley stabs downward with his tail.

Grab/Pummel: Ridley grabs the enemy/Ridley bites the enemy
F-throw: Throws the foe up and forward into the air
B-throw: Basic backhanded throw up into the air
U-throw: Lifts foe above his head them skewers them with his tail
D-throw: Slam the foe onto the ground then hit them with a blast of fire

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I'm just glad someone mention the part about

Why would sakurai reference the boss's as other boss character appearances

I mean bowser is a boss character so is king dedede and later on after release ganondorf probably

Cpt.

Smash Lord
I'm just glad someone mention the part about

Why would sakurai reference the boss's as other boss character appearances

I mean bowser is a boss character so is king dedede and later on after release ganondorf probably
Eh yeah. That part is weird, but it could always be a translation error. I hope not.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
I could have sworn this thread was locked last night.
Eh? It was locked? Why would it be? After the Rumors and Leaks thread was gone, this is pretty much the only thread I post in. D:

Also, now I want Ridley as a Pokémon.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Thank god I have a WACOM.

View attachment 12988
Its TOO BIG for Ridley. Ya` now, its illegal. Come back when you are a little bit MMMMMMMMMMM reacher and with more cookies.

Possible moveset disscusion? Maybe i shall try to make my own list...

View attachment 12976
Make that animation with ridley instead? You`ve asked for it, @ AndreaAC AndreaAC ...

And there is not enough Ridley/metroid memes...other than "TOOBIG", but i don`t think its a meme...more like a stupid joke.

Last edited:

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
Eh? It was locked? Why would it be? After the Rumors and Leaks thread was gone, this is pretty much the only thread I post in. D:

The Rumor thread is gone? Must have missed that while I wasn't here. Guess it was just off topic too much or something?

Freaky Mutant Man

Smash Apprentice

The lock was just to get things back on track after all the twisting that went on. Ismar explained it a page back or so.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero

I have been doing speculating since 2001. I bet VERY VERY VERY strongly that we are getting Stage Hazardley.

Our efforts would be best spent trying to influence a game we could actually have an impact on (Project M) as opposed to having endless debates about something that would be clear to most people about the character's role actually is.

But I digress. Most of these people have not been around for the pre-Melee days or even pre-Brawl days, so they don't understand how history is once again unfolding in nearly the same way.

I understand the pain of you guys not wanting to have to wait another six years for the possibility of Ridley being playable, however, keep in mind that once Ridley is shut out this time, he is going to have more detractors than ever, especially considering Sakurai may specifically address why Ridley was not playable this time around due to the fact he was among the single most wanted newcomers. If Sakurai says something like "Ridley just wouldn't work" most Smash Bros. fans (like thoughtless lemmings) are going to take what he has to say as gospel.

That is why it is imperative to get a team of talented individuals (the Project M team) to develop Ridley as one of their newcomers. It is to show that a quality playable Ridley could work, and that Sakurai is not infallible.

Again, during pre-Brawl I was lambasted for a number of things only to be vindicated in the end. With this (Ridley's fate in Smash 4), it is even worse, because this time around not only do we obviously see what is around the corner, but also there may not be a next time around, unless the fans actually take action themselves.

That is why it is imperative that instead of endlessly debating shadows and wording, we simply focus our efforts into something that we could actually influence (Project M). In the event Ridley is not added to Smash 4 (the most likely scenario) we still end up winning in the end, because we get a high-quality playable Ridley that shows up as a prominent example as to why Sakurai's design decision that Ridley could not work as a playable character is wrong.

However, my fear is that most Ridley fans instead of taking practical measures will instead ride the sinking boat to the bitter end. We only have a small season to get Ridley added into Project M (if they have not decided the newcomers already).

For all of my seniority and prestige in the Smash Bros. community. I believe this to be the single most important and imperative thing I have ever said, and it hurts me to no end that ultimately, for all of my years here, it ultimately did not matter. Ultimately, I am just a lone voice that is being cast aside.

I know what is coming (Stage Hazardley). Please. Even if you do expect a playable Ridley, let's work on the failsafe measure of getting Ridley into Project M. It is a win/win either way.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
TEXT. TEXT EVERYWHERE.
Well, if we won`t get him in official game, then i hope he will be in Project M. If not, then i will have only 2 ways to play as him...but i still think nothing is confirmed other than that Ridley is in the game.
xD you know how it would be way funnier, if there was 3 Ridleys on it, Meta in the place of the MP1 Pirate, Ridley on the place of the Echoes one, and Omega where the MP3 one is.....too bad Omega got paralized.....
Omega can be replaced by Roidley or Samus. So, there is no problems with it.

Last edited:

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I have been doing speculating since 2001. I bet VERY VERY VERY strongly that we are getting Stage Hazardley.

Our efforts would be best spent trying to influence a game we could actually have an impact on (Project M) as opposed to having endless debates about something that would be clear to most people about the character's role actually is.

But I digress. Most of these people have not been around for the pre-Melee days or even pre-Brawl days, so they don't understand how history is once again unfolding in nearly the same way.

I understand the pain of you guys not wanting to have to wait another six years for the possibility of Ridley being playable, however, keep in mind that once Ridley is shut out this time, he is going to have more detractors than ever, especially considering Sakurai may specifically address why Ridley was not playable this time around due to the fact he was among the single most wanted newcomers. If Sakurai says something like "Ridley just wouldn't work" most Smash Bros. fans (like thoughtless lemmings) are going to take what he has to say as gospel.

That is why it is imperative to get a team of talented individuals (the Project M team) to develop Ridley as one of their newcomers. It is to show that a quality playable Ridley could work, and that Sakurai is not infallible.

Again, during pre-Brawl I was lambasted for a number of things only to be vindicated in the end. With this (Ridley's fate in Smash 4), it is even worse, because this time around not only do we obviously see what is around the corner, but also there may not be a next time around, unless the fans actually take action themselves.

That is why it is imperative that instead of endlessly debating shadows and wording, we simply focus our efforts into something that we could actually influence (Project M). In the event Ridley is not added to Smash 4 (the most likely scenario) we still end up winning in the end, because we get a high-quality playable Ridley that shows up as a prominent example as to why Sakurai's design decision that Ridley could not work as a playable character is wrong.

However, my fear is that most Ridley fans instead of taking practical measures will instead ride the sinking boat to the bitter end. We only have a small season to get Ridley added into Project M (if they have not decided the newcomers already).

For all of my seniority and prestige in the Smash Bros. community. I believe this to be the single most important and imperative thing I have ever said, and it hurts me to no end that ultimately, for all of my years here, it ultimately did not matter. Ultimately, I am just a lone voice that is being cast aside.

I know what is coming (Stage Hazardley). Please. Even if you do expect a playable Ridley, let's work on the failsafe measure of getting Ridley into Project M. It is a win/win either way.
And the party continues

The disbelief people

OblivionWolf

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0877-1107-8984

Stop calling him "Stage Hazardley" its just annoying. Wait until we actually know the outcome.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Well, if we won`t get him in official game, then i hope he will be in Project M. If not, then i will have only 2 ways to play as him...but i still think nothing is confirmed other than that Ridley is in the game.
The problem with this plan is that the Project M team will have already decided what newcomers to make for Project M (if they have not already) by the time Smash 4 actually releases.

How about we work on that contingency plan... NOW.

And the party continues

The disbelief people
I am not looking forward to being vindicated. Because I know that it was from attitudes like this that Ridley not only got shut out from Smash 4, but also from Project M.

Stop calling him "Stage Hazardley" its just annoying. Wait until we actually know the outcome.
It is pretty obvious what the outcome is going to be. We even have a multitude of leaks.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
If Ridley is in fact not in, then I'll be legitimately surprised at Sakurai. It seems like he's been challenging himself with these installments more then with previous entries (look at the Villager for example), so tackling something like Ridley would be right up that alley.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Hmmm movesets, these are always fun.

Remember when Sakurai said if Ridley was to be playable he would be slow? Well, how about we expand on that. He would indeed be slow and ackward to play as.... on the ground. However, he would rule the skies, kinda like a reverse Little Mac, so his moves would focus on bringing the battle in the air.

B: Fireball, up to two shots. Anyone here played Castlevania? Well, this attack will function similarly to the Holy Water in the original Castlevania. It will go for about one third of a screen before falling and becoming a stationary eruption of flames for two seconds upon touching either the floor or an enemy, popping the latter into air.

B Side: Swooping grab. Ridley will do a small jump (both on the ground and mid-air) after which he'l perform a half screen swoop, and if he gets in contact with the enemy he will grab them. It will function as sort of an mid-air grab (even if used off the ground), opening Ridley to a new set of directional throws exclusive for his position (for example pressing down will be basically an Izuna drop, while his regular throw would do something to the effect of slamming the enemy into the ground with his butt or something). If nothing is done, he will simply hover in a spot with the enemy in hand, untill the grab is broken (it functions similarly to a regular grab in that regard, only its slightly longer and harder to break out of)

B Up: Air lift. Ridley will look up and make a single, powerfull flap with his wings that sends him upwards, with the tip of his head being a very powerfull spike to whoever is foolish enough to be directly above him. Those close enough to him will be pushed by the wind upwards with him, sounds wierd but its viable thanks to the hidden benefit of the move being that when used from the ground, it wont count as a B move usage, meaning afterwards he would still be able to pop one B move in the air. If used in the air however, it will push them away from Ridley, direction depending on theyr location in relation to Ridley's.

B Down: Tail grind. On the ground, Ridley will grind his tail on the ground for a second, damaging enemies and popping them in the air. In the air however, it will be a slanted thrust with a nasty spike on the tip of his tail, basically sending whatever it hits flying.

Final Smash: Ridley will fly off the screen as the background of the stage turns completely black. The only thing you will see will be the two glowing eyes you can control the position of. Pressing the attack button will make Ridley fly into the screen, dealing massive damage to whatever was in between those eyes, a manouver which can be repeated untill a set amount of time passes. So basically its Snake's Final Smash, but from the other side and with a more limited yet stronger attack.

ToothiestAura

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4527-8092-0589
Wait, what's up with the title? We'e only allowed to discuss Ridley in the 3DS version now?

If he is a boss on Pyrosphere I suppose that wont appear in the 3DS version. Unless that stage is on both versions. (That would really suck, if he isn't playable and only a boss on the Wii U version.)

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
It is pretty obvious what the outcome is going to be. We even have a multitude of leaks.
...You mean leaks that were proven false by the very same direct? Pretty sure absolutely every leak had either "Brawl + Mewtwo" or "New Gen Pokemon Trainer."
Greninja killed every single leak besides Sal Romano.

Ridley isn't out of the picture yet, there was no excuse to not show him fully unless Sakurai was screwing with us purposely. Besides, Bowser was a boss in Melee.

Last edited:

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
...You mean leaks that were proven false by the very same direct? Pretty sure absolutely every leak had either "Brawl + Mewtwo" or "New Gen Pokemon Trainer."
Greninja killed every single leak besides Sal Romano.

Ridley isn't out of the picture yet, there was no excuse to not show him fully unless Sakurai was screwing with us purposely. Besides, Bowser was a boss in Melee.
Gematsu/SalRomano's leaks. I doubt we are going far beyond 50 slots (I cans see 52 characters being the maximum we get).

Sakurai's wording ever since the original Pyrosphere unveil has also hinted at a Stage Hazard version of Ridley.

ultimatekoopa

Smash Ace
The problem with this plan is that the Project M team will have already decided what newcomers to make for Project M (if they have not already) by the time Smash 4 actually releases.

How about we work on that contingency plan... NOW.

I am not looking forward to being vindicated. Because I know that it was from attitudes like this that Ridley not only got shut out from Smash 4, but also from Project M.

Get out of here right now I mean yeah, the outcome is obvious, ridley will be playable, I at first though that he was gonna be a hazard too but after looking with detail what they showed I came to the conclusion that he will probably be playable, here is a quick summary
-Ridley doesn't move like a boss
-Ridley is way smaller than he was in other m or in brawl
-The whole mystery with the pyrosphere, Sakurai added some purple things below the arena and they weren't in other m
-It is more likely that the lava is the actual hazard right now
-The way Sakurai mentioned Ridley, he said "OTHER Boss CHARACTERS MAY appear in OTHER stages" this is a weird way to deconfirm someone as a boss, not by saying that Sakurai didn't deconfirm like he has done with 100% of the rest of the characters except toad and for some reason, the audio of the pyrosphere was cut when they showed Ridley
Nearly every single leak died by the direct, the only that is still alive is the Sal leak and palutena

Last edited:

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Man, this place is going to be a warzone once Sakurai finally comes out and confirms Stage Hazardley. And people are going to once again act like no one saw him coming, when someone (myself) have been screaming about this for months on end.

Are account bets possible on this forum? I think I want to take a lot of people up on it.

ultimatekoopa

Smash Ace
Man, this place is going to be a warzone once Sakurai finally comes out and confirms Stage Hazardley. And people are going to once again act like no one saw him coming, when someone (myself) have been screaming about this for months on end.

Are account bets possible on this forum? I think I want to take a lot of people up on it.
Are you really sure you want to lose money?

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Can anyone just pop up in the Project M character thread, advocate for a character, and make a difference? Or is it just people directly involved with the game with that influence?

ultimatekoopa

Smash Ace
You registered a week ago. I have been wise to Sakurai's antics since 2001.
Apparently you think I was born a week ago, I have been in the internet since 2001 so I know how sakurai is, or at least have an idea and the way he is treating ridley is way different than the way he treated every character that wasn'tplayable

Top Bottom