• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

GoldenBoy25

Smash Cadet
NNID
GoldenBoy12
3DS FC
5043-3152-3802
Pokemon is a popular franchise, like top 3 for Nintendo, with a lot of options for playable characters. Metroid....is probably in the top 10, maybe? And is very limited when it comes to characters. Nothing is getting shoved down anyone's throat lol.
Oh I agree, all you have to do is look at the sales of the Metroid series as a whole compared to the Pokemon series and it's a no brainer from a business standpoint. It just would have been nice to get a little fan service thrown our way.

Trogdorbad

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trogdorbad
Well we may have lost this ridley but reminder

I believe there a awareness of dlc confirmed

So possible the super metroid ridley and smaller than than boss hazard ridley for dlc
I...I talked about this too in my month-old post. Characters from the same series share aesthetics. Link and Zelda could've been upgraded to Skyward Sword, but weren't because what would Ganondorf upgrade to? The last time all three appeared in the same game was Twilight Princess, where all of their designs (and Sheik's because of concept art) come from. Both Samus and ZSS are based on her Other M design, which means it would be incredibly awkward having Other M Samus fight Super/Prime Ridley. I honestly didn't think I'd see this thread still grasping at straws, but here we are.

Last edited:

RavenKingSage

Smash Journeyman
The most corrupt country ever, except most others.
It's not his job to shrink a character when their whole thing is being a big badass boss just because a group wants that character in.

He can do and not do anything he wants, not having Ridley playable won't affect sales, everyone here will buy one if not both versions. He doesn't have to do anything.

I feel bad for the supporters that don't act like entitled 15 yr olds, makes this whole support thread look bad.

I can't wait for Sakurai to say he isn't in because he's too big, I don't think he "trolled" this group, I think he hinted that Ridley was a stage boss and you all got way ahead of yourselves and stated speculating when there was nothing left to discuss. Now, at this point if Sakurai still didn't straight out say "Ridley won't be playable", and gives you false hope when there is already so much here, then he's just trolling haha
Only the most myopic of Ridley supporters would bash the whole game or Sakurai for not making Ridley playable. We just really love this character/the criminally underrepresented Metroid franchise. Pulling really hard for a character to be DLC and criticizing the decision to leave him out isn't being entitled. We love the game anyway and its other newcomers are pretty sweet to say the least.

Last edited:

Marthmario

Smash Lord
I still feel like we might see him playable, like too many people at Nintendo know that we want him, and honestly it doesn't take from October-Spring to make just one character. If I remember correctly, the PMBR said making a new character was 800 hours which is 33 days, so I think there's more than Mewtwo on his way.

Malle

Smash Apprentice
No, I did mean you. I don't think you grasp what I was saying - I wasn't saying you aren't going to buy the game, but this is worse than that because you're somehow emotionally distraught over the lack of a character making it into a game. Shantae's my most wanted, but I accept she's insanely unlikely to happen, so there's no disappointment if she's never added, and a pleasant surprise if she is. But in your case, even though he was an unlikely addition from the start, the April Direct made it clear that Ridley was a stage boss. You weren't "strung along" about Ridley, and you sure as hell weren't harassed about him by Nintendo.

I take it by "strung along," you're referring to things Sakurai said that you somehow decided to interpret as being hints at Ridley, EG "There's always someone bigger" and the Kihunter trophy. As I stated in my post from September, the pattern on the trophies in the Direct and their connection to the game were Playable (Fire Emblem girl/Robin/Lucina), Assist (Fi/Girahim), Playable (Pseudo/Palutena), and then the Kihunter trophy, representing either the Dark Samus assist, which I'm 99% sure we didn't know about until that Direct, or Ridley as a stage boss who also functions as an assist. As far as "There's always someone bigger," what the hell was that? It's not like that's a line of dialogue from a Metroid game used to describe Ridley. If it was, then it would be totally reasonable to take that as a hint, but here we are, with Ridley confirmed as exactly what most of us expected him to be (except for him being the Wii U's Flying Man, but still) and you're saying you're going to punch people in the face for talking about Ridley because you're emotionally unstable from this confirmation of something that should've surprised literally no one. This is infinitely worse than people somehow thinking one of the Original 12 was cut and saying they wouldn't buy the game if Yoshi was gone.
Yes, we were strung along, no matter what you say. When someone (in this case Nintendo) is WELL AWARE of what happened since the April Direct, all it could have been needed was just an update just like every other frigging update that has ever been "For your information X is an Assist Trophy" so why not "By the way, Ridley is a stage boss". There was absolute no need for the ambiguity and you KNOW IT.

People who bring up Ridley to taunt him deserves a punch in the face.

RavenKingSage

Smash Journeyman
Yes, we were strung along, no matter what you say. When someone (in this case Nintendo) is WELL AWARE of what happened since the April Direct, all it could have been needed was just an update just like every other frigging update that has ever been "For your information X is an Assist Trophy" so why not "By the way, Ridley is a stage boss". There was absolute no need for the ambiguity and you KNOW IT.

"Punch in the face" is a bit extreme (I prefer not to stoop down to their level), but yeah, it's a bit depressing to see how many people are just pouring salt in the wounds on the basis that they can.

Malle

Smash Apprentice
"Punch in the face" is a bit extreme (I prefer not to stoop down to their level), but yeah, it's a bit depressing to see how many people are just pouring salt in the wounds on the basis that they can.
Its not extreme at all. For the same reasons people punch for racism and/or insults. For this is basically an insult/harassment to the fanbase.

Edit: I wouldn't even be discussing this, I'd left it all alone peacefully if people weren't ***** about it, that is all I am saying.

Last edited:

AbioFlesh

Smash Lord
It's not his job to shrink a character when their whole thing is being a big badass boss just because a group wants that character in.

He can do and not do anything he wants, not having Ridley playable won't affect sales, everyone here will buy one if not both versions. He doesn't have to do anything.
I'm not sure you understand how this industry works. It is the developers job to please fans in return for their cash (there would be no point in the game industry if it that wasn't the case) unless they don't care for profits, or what the fans want isn't possible.

We don't know if he wanted Ridley to be playable in the first place. But let us assume he did, but he didn't because he thinks Ridley is "too damn big". Like I said, as a game designer he should have the skills to work around around that. And like I said again, that is the job of the game designer, to work around these issues. Which is why I assume that he wasn't included due to technical issues with the console.

I can't wait for Sakurai to say he isn't in because he's too big, I don't think he "trolled" this group, I think he hinted that Ridley was a stage boss and you all got way ahead of yourselves and stated speculating when there was nothing left to discuss. Now, at this point if Sakurai still didn't straight out say "Ridley won't be playable", and gives you false hope when there is already so much here, then he's just trolling haha
Also, didn't a mod say not to do exactly what you are doing?

Last edited:

Trogdorbad

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trogdorbad

No, you were NOT strung along. You should know by now Sakurai likes to do things with style. Why would he just kinda quietly announce "oh yeah ridley's a stage boss or something alright bye"? Anyone who knows anything about Mashedpotato Samurai knows that if he wants to make a big announcement like what Ridley's role is, he's gonna do it right. In this case, it was to wait until they had a fully, or nearly fully, functional build of Ridley to show off and detail everything he can do. Yes, the April thing would normally contradict this, except he was just giving you a sneak peak of what was to come.

Its not extreme at all. For the same reasons people punch for racism and/or insults. For this is basically an insult/harassment to the fanbase.

Edit: I wouldn't even be discussing this, I'd left it all alone peacefully if people weren't ****s about it, that is all I am saying.
Did...did you just compare people saying "I told you so" about obvious information to RACISM? Wow oh my god please think about what you're saying before you say it. These aren't even remotely on the same level.

Last edited by a moderator:

RavenKingSage

Smash Journeyman
No, you were NOT strung along. You should know by now Sakurai likes to do things with style. Why would he just kinda quietly announce "oh yeah ridley's a stage boss or something alright bye"? Anyone who knows anything about Mashedpotato Samurai knows that if he wants to make a big announcement like what Ridley's role is, he's gonna do it right. In this case, it was to wait until they had a fully, or nearly fully, functional build of Ridley to show off and detail everything he can do. Yes, the April thing would normally contradict this, except he was just giving you a sneak peak of what was to come.
He knew that people would get their hopes up unless he made a complete disconfirmation with absolutely no room for doubt. He never made such a disconfirmation. I maintain that Sakurai's handling of Ridley is odd and inconsistent with how he handled other disconfirmations.

King Donkey Kong

Banned via Warnings
I'm not sure you understand how this industry works. It is the developers job to please fans in return for their cash (there would be no point in the game industry if it that wasn't the case) unless they don't care for profits, or what the fans want isn't possible.

We don't know if he wanted Ridley to be playable in the first place. But let us assume he did, but he didn't because he thinks Ridley is "too damn big". Like I said, as a game designer he should have the skills to work around around that. And like I said again, that is the job of the game designer, to work around these issues. Which is why I assume that he wasn't included due to technical issues with the console.

Again, he did his job, and this game will sell like crazy, so he doesn't need to do anything.

We can't discuss this? I think we are being pretty civil.

Last edited:

Trogdorbad

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trogdorbad

I still think it wasn't necessarily technical issues - rather, Sakurai (generally) likes to do things as right as possible, and he's said in a past interview that making Ridley work would include making him incredibly slow. I don't want that (because I want characters to be represented as best as possible, and Ridley certainly isn't slow. Yes, the Dorf does nothing from Zelda, but the moveset works for him at least), and Ridley fans certainly shouldn't want that.

King Donkey Kong

Banned via Warnings
I still think it wasn't necessarily technical issues - rather, Sakurai (generally) likes to do things as right as possible, and he's said in a past interview that making Ridley work would include making him incredibly slow. I don't want that (because I want characters to be represented as best as possible, and Ridley certainly isn't slow. Yes, the Dorf does nothing from Zelda, but the moveset works for him at least), and Ridley fans certainly shouldn't want that.
This guy gets it, I like this guy

AbioFlesh

Smash Lord
1. You ignored the point of my comment.
2. You are acting civil, but what you are actually saying under your tone is going to cause issue with some people here, which is what the mods said not to do.

He should have the ability to work around this. Not to mention, I'm pretty sure a lot of fans wouldn't mind a slower Ridley, it would make sense since he really isn't that fast on the ground in the first place.

Last edited:

Trogdorbad

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trogdorbad
He knew that people would get their hopes up unless he made a complete disconfirmation with absolutely no room for doubt. He never made such a disconfirmation. I maintain that Sakurai's handling of Ridley is odd and inconsistent with how he handled other disconfirmations.
Did you even read my post? You guys got your own hopes up. We all (or at least, we all SHOULD) know that Sakurai likes to do things with style. It's not his fault that you completely twisted the obvious showing of a stage boss into somehow being proof of playability. He wasn't just going to say "oh yeah no he's not playable" because that isn't how Sakurai do. He's gonna give you a video detailing exactly how the obvious stage boss works.

Malle

Smash Apprentice
Did...did you just compare people saying "I told you so" about obvious information to RACISM? Wow oh my god please think about what you're saying before you say it. These aren't even remotely on the same level.
You're twisting words in your own mind. It was an example to how emotions build up within the human brain.
Just because I feel like punching someone in the face doesn't mean I am going to do it. But they do deserve it for the near decennial harassment and taunting thePEOPLE who LOVE a CHARACTER and just BELIEVES for it to be playable. The only reason the fans are upset 90% of the case is because literal-haters come to bash them for doing nothing but hoping. There is NOTHING delusional about this whole scenario. It is actually Sakurai's fault for being so mysterious about it, he has done these things successfully many times but this case was handled so poorly it caused a two year long discussion whether he was playable or not.

We were strung along, and even if it was our own fault Nintendo helped others relieve themselves from false information, and the Ridley fanbase was not.

Last edited:

Neko-Knight

Smash Cadet
Most characters that didn't make the cut were straight out deconfirmed through posts of the day. He would even make "Again, this character isn't playable, it's an Assist Trophy" notes just to make it absolutely certain that people understood the role of the character. That's proper hype management. What they did with Ridley was completely inconsistent with other characters. It's like Sakurai wasn't aware people would be anticipating Ridley as a playable character.

Modular Zeal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
tsquared
3DS FC
2750-1105-6750
Yea, there is still some slight hope for Ridley. As some of y'all may have noticed he was never deconfirmed as a playable character by the words of Sakurai. He always took the time to make sure to clarify if someone was or wasn't playable (ex. Waluigi/Brittany) Also, I saw somewhere that the stock you get for killing Ridley as a boss is the Prime Ridley, which is strange because the one you fight is the Other M one. This may be a slight over look... or something more.

Edit: Sorry "Neko-Knight" I just realize I'm pretty much repeating what you said.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yea, there is still some slight hope for Ridley. As some of y'all may have noticed he was never deconfirmed as a playable character by the words of Sakurai. He always took the time to make sure to clarify if someone was or wasn't playable (ex. Waluigi/Brittany) Also, I saw somewhere that the stock you get for killing Ridley as a boss is the Prime Ridley, which is strange because the one you fight is the Other M one. This may be a slight over look... or something more.

Edit: Sorry "Neko-Knight" I just realize I'm pretty much repeating what you said.
Sadly, it's basically a 99.99% chance that it is just a placeholder until they finish one with Roidley's head.

So it is basically impossible that it points towards Super Metroid Ridley's model being used as a playable character.

(If only it did though, :c)

If Super Metroid Ridley's head is the icon though, that's stupid as hell.

It's already bad enough that they're trying to pass off Roidley's absorption of energy as a transformation to Meta Ridley, imo.

Trogdorbad

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trogdorbad
You're twisting words in your own mind. It was an example to how emotions build up within the human brain.
Just because I feel like punching someone in the face doesn't mean I am going to do it. But they do deserve it for the near decennial harassment and taunting thePEOPLE who LOVE a CHARACTER and just BELIEVES for it to be playable. The only reason the fans are upset 90% of the case is because literal-haters come to bash them for doing nothing but hoping. There is NOTHING delusional about this whole scenario. It is actually Sakurai's fault for being so mysterious about it, he has done these things successfully many times but this case was handled so poorly it caused a two year long discussion whether he was playable or not.

We were strung along, and even if it was our own fault Nintendo helped others relieve themselves from false information, and the Ridley fanbase was not.
Its not extreme at all. For the same reasons people punch for racism and/or insults.
You literally said the reason you want to punch people in the face is the same reason people punch others for being racist. You literally just compared someone saying "I told you so" on the subject of Ridley clearly being a stage boss to someone calling someone the N-word. You gotta get your ducks in a row, man.

Most characters that didn't make the cut were straight out deconfirmed through posts of the day. He would even make "Again, this character isn't playable, it's an Assist Trophy" notes just to make it absolutely certain that people understood the role of the character. That's proper hype management. What they did with Ridley was completely inconsistent with other characters. It's like Sakurai wasn't aware people would be anticipating Ridley as a playable character.
But he was also showing pictures of them. They were complete and he was satisfied with where they were, or at least satisfied enough to show them off. Ridley probably wasn't completely finished until recently, and he wasn't going to show off a half-finished Ridley. Sakurai's as much about style as he is about detail, and he's not going to post a picture of Ridley with a low-quality texture and a broken skeleton just to confirm the obvious. Plus, Ridley's a complicated stage boss, far more than Yellow Devil or the thing from Find Mii, so he's gonna want to show that off in a video. Which, of course, would be ruined if Ridley's AI wasn't complete, or the animations were wonky, or they hadn't implemented the extra point thing. Sakurai clearly keeps track of what's going on in the community, and likely knew that so many people were getting excited over nothing, but he didn't want to say anything because it would be even worse if he just tweeted out "yeah sorry no ridley's just a boss" instead of showing a video that says "By the way, Ridley makes an appearance as a boss on the Pyrosphere stage! Like the Flying Man, players can enlist his help in the fight! I think you'll find him to be a powerful ally."

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
I like how KOing Ridley even when he's acting as your ally still earns you an extra point. To be honest, the fact that he starts obeying you after you pummel him for so long is hilarious in itself. I highly doubt that anyone, let alone frickin Ridley, would start being someone's friend after they just hit them with a hammer or a baseball bat.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I like how KOing Ridley even when he's acting as your ally still earns you an extra point. To be honest, the fact that he starts obeying you after you pummel him for so long is hilarious in itself. I highly doubt that anyone, let alone frickin Ridley, would start being someone's friend after they just hit you with a hammer or a baseball bat.
One potential explanation (although I don't like it at all) is the fact that this characteristic exemplifies Ridley's goal of survival, if that makes any sense, as in, he's going to join whoever's the strongest just so that he can survive as long as possible.

Now granted, that entire idea is contradicted by the fact that he can still be KOed by the player that he joins, but I as I said I don't like the above explanation anyways.

On another note:

I would be very surprised if Sakurai's Famitsu column this week doesn't provide an explanation for all of this.

leprechaunlink727

Smash Ace
This thread is being really petty right now and is just gonna get locked again. That said, my condolences everyone. It is truly disappointing that he is so close to playable but not, and frustrating that this wasn't clarified months ago. It could be worse, playing against Ridley on Pyrosphere looks like fun, and rest assured that as soon as modders figure out how to work with this game, Ridley will be one of the first additions.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sakurai's Famitsu column next week has some kind of explanation for why Ridley wasn't made playable, his columns usually comment on the previous week's announcements. If we find out that it was due to the limitations of the 3DS, that officially means that the 3DS version was not worth the cuts it required. We know that Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Ice Climbers were all cut due to the system's limitations, and we potentiallly lost out on a unique newcomer with Chorus Men (although I doubt we'll ever get official confirmation that they were planned). If we find out Ridley had to be a Wii U exclusive boss because of his big stupid polygons, then you really have to question why they went forward with the 3DS version if it necessitated leaving five whole characters on the cutting room floor. Sure, with the New 3DS, they could theoretically all be DLC some time down the road, but it's hard to see that as anything more than wishful thinking at this point.

King Donkey Kong

Banned via Warnings
Sakurai has the ability to implement him, he just chose not to...you really think Sakurai just "couldn't figure it out"? Honestly. He didn't want him playable and you got a really cool boss, be happy :D

I know this is extreme grasping but has this been posted yet?

The render is a little bit different. Why? Why isn't it the same as he Brawl render? Why is it Brawley? Placeholder? This close to release?

.....Yeah I know, it's over..

Last edited:

Neko-Knight

Smash Cadet
But he was also showing pictures of them. They were complete and he was satisfied with where they were, or at least satisfied enough to show them off. Ridley probably wasn't completely finished until recently, and he wasn't going to show off a half-finished Ridley. Sakurai's as much about style as he is about detail, and he's not going to post a picture of Ridley with a low-quality texture and a broken skeleton just to confirm the obvious. Plus, Ridley's a complicated stage boss, far more than Yellow Devil or the thing from Find Mii, so he's gonna want to show that off in a video. Which, of course, would be ruined if Ridley's AI wasn't complete, or the animations were wonky, or they hadn't implemented the extra point thing. Sakurai clearly keeps track of what's going on in the community, and likely knew that so many people were getting excited over nothing, but he didn't want to say anything because it would be even worse if he just tweeted out "yeah sorry no ridley's just a boss" instead of showing a video that says "By the way, Ridley makes an appearance as a boss on the Pyrosphere stage! Like the Flying Man, players can enlist his help in the fight! I think you'll find him to be a powerful ally."
A screenshot of Ridley (not a completely operational boss/hazard) would be relatively easy to produce and would end pointless speculation about Ridley as a playable character immediately. What COULD continue would be the speculation for how Ridley functions in the stage.

Here's your Post of the Day caption "Here's Ridley, a reoccuring enemy from Samus' past! Like Yellow Devil, he'll interact with other fighters on the stage but in ways never before seen in Smash. How exactly? Only time will tell!"

The hype machine is still alive but the hopes of Ridley fans can be quietly laid to rest.

D

Deleted member

I know this is extreme grasping but has this been posted yet?

The render is a little bit different. Why? Why isn't it the same as he Brawl render? Why is it Brawley? Placeholder? This close to release?
It has been posted and discussed already, yes.

Ridles the Space Pirate

Smash Journeyman
I gotta say that while I'm sad Ridley isnt playable, I'm intrigued and excited by Ridley's mechanic. And maybe he is warming us up for a Little Mac-esque comeback next smash...:dazwa:

SmilingMad

Smash Lord
But he was also showing pictures of them. They were complete and he was satisfied with where they were, or at least satisfied enough to show them off. Ridley probably wasn't completely finished until recently, and he wasn't going to show off a half-finished Ridley. Sakurai's as much about style as he is about detail, and he's not going to post a picture of Ridley with a low-quality texture and a broken skeleton just to confirm the obvious.
The weird thing is...

...he doesn't really seem finished.
I might be wrong here, it's possible that all bosses actually have lower quality textures, models and shading. But it sure as hell looks all kinds of off on Ridley. Combine this with the fact that his stocks have the old Brawley face and...well yeah. It's weird, ok?

AbioFlesh

Smash Lord
He didn't want him playable
*sigh* Are you Sakurai? I really hate it when people put words (or feelings) into another person. This is the kind of stuff that will lead to this thread getting locked.

Also "Sakurai has the ability to implement him, he just chose not to...you really think Sakurai just "couldn't figure it out"?"

That really isn't a respectable thing for a developer to do. If he really wasn't able to, I can understand that. He isn't this super human. But if he was but just didn't want to? Now that is a different story.

Last edited:

LunarDistortion

Lord of the Nigelchu's
NNID
Lunar_Distortion
3DS FC
4639-9294-0127
Switch FC
SW-4041-3028-0448
Ridley's role in this game is a lot better than any role he has had before, it seems like the team put a lot of priority with making the fans happy without having him playable, and I think they succeeded. They made him as close to playable as they could.

Would I love to see him playable? Absolutely, but the role he has taken up in this game makes up for his absence, he seems likes a fun stage hazard and I can't wait to play Pyrosphere now.

The discussions now are seemingly pointless due to the developers already have hard time to Implement Mewtwo as playable, but thinking for the good side. Ridley went from a background, to opening/trophy, to TWO bosses, to a unique boss (maybe the boss characters are only 3 or 4 in wii u) that seem like a playable character, or semi-boss/assist. We have a higher chance to earn Ridley as playable due to this curve. Also, Sakurai and his teams do not have excuse next time.

Last edited:

Azew

Smash Lord
Lately i've had an idea for Bossley. (and to the other bosses to some extent) In normal smash battles you can only start a match with if you have at least two players. After seeing bossley I think it could be possible to have a match with only one fighter playing. During the match one fighter would face of against the boss of the stage, instead of multiple . I don't know if this will work with all of the bosses, unless they change how some of them function (Yellow Devil doesn't seem to be on the stage long enough to be a boss fight). I think that this would definitely work well with bossley, seeing how he acts. Regardless of whether or not we have him as a playable character, fighting Ridley 1 on 1 would be a nice little homage to the Metroid series. (I think he will be a much better boss in this game than he was in Brawl) This is just an cool idea though, not confirmed in any way.

Ps, You don't need to tell me that that there were boss battles in Brawl, i'm talking about 1 on 1 boss battles through the smash/normal battle mode on stages like Pyrosphere.

AbioFlesh

Smash Lord
The discussions now are seemingly pointless due to the developers already have hard time to implant Mewtwo as playable, but thinking for the good side. Ridley went from a background, to opening/trophy, to TWO bosses, to a unique boss (maybe the boss characters are only 3 or 4 in wii u) that seem like a playable character, or semi-boss/assist. We have a higher chance to earn Ridley as playable due to this curve. Also, Sakurai and his teams do not have excuse next time.
*cough*Implement, not implant*cough*

SmilingMad

Smash Lord
Ridley's role in this game is a lot better than any role he has had before, it seems like the team put a lot of priority with making the fans happy without having him playable, and I think they succeeded. They made him as close to playable as they could.

Would I love to see him playable? Absolutely, but the role he has taken up in this game makes up for his absence, he seems likes a fun stage hazard and I can't wait to play Pyrosphere now.
The thing we have to do next is let BaganSmashBros make his Ridley mod and make it become popular and widespread, to show them that a playable Ridley is feasable, even when only done by a small group of people.

The thing we have to do next is let BaganSmashBros make his Ridley mod and make it become popular and widespread, to show them that a playable Ridley is feasable, even when only done by a small group of people.
Totally agree, how many characters can be beloved without even being playable, and how many characters can be hated due to the inclusion? (Dr, Mario, Dark Pit, Jigglepuff, Palutena etc......) This time we evidences that Ridley is the ringleader of the boss character category, unlike placeholder characters if you know what I mean......

Strofirko

Smash Master
I just hated how more near we get near of Ridley deconfirmation this(anti ridley vs ridley fans) thing,just started to expand more we know at this time the haters are all cocky and all,but at this point we have to start thinking different about all this subject,if someone is really offended for the character status and still wanting to kill sakurai for what happened,its time to take a break from the internet for awhile,and revamp your thoughts.

Top Bottom