• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

After all those direct, I seriously think Ridley has a big chance to be playable because that master core boss. Developers should aware that master core is tooooooo coooooool, so it will even hurt Ridley's reputation as an intimidated and difficulty boss.

RoseyBetch

Smash Journeyman
Some of the people in the stream chat think that a Kihunter in Smash Run was Ridley as an enemy. ._.

AlexTLW

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlexTLW
3DS FC
0688-5455-7010
ahhhhh only to show the direct footage is in our favor, we see master hand and crazy hand and the INSANE master core are bosses and when they grab they do something crazy awesome! unlike the so-called boss Ridley shadow.

Last edited:

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Are you ****ting me? These bosses attack nonstopt. Especially crazy hand wow! He's crazy! Get it? Hehehe

Ok no.

But srsly. All the evidence is poitining in our favor guys.

WayfaringElf

Smash Master
NNID
tobytwo
Wait a minute
the embargo is over right?
OH MY GOSH WE'RE GETTING NEWS FLOODED FROM THE HEAVENS

KingBroly

Smash Lord
We don't know what Journalists played at PAX, nor do we know if anyone asked if Ridley's in, and why or why not

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Guys...the stream's up, this is it, judgement day, let's just hope these guys go through every mode with Samus.

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
So in the Gema stream there's a pic unlock with a description which translates to "unlock all the characters" ... if he unlocks that I will cry.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
So, Crazy Hand, Master Hand (?) and Master Core don't really stop attacking? Like Ridley doe- oh wait, he just does nothing for 11 seconds. Evidence in our favor or what? And could someone give me :ganondorf: to those boss fights if they are recorder already? I can't watch streams.

Kokiris

Smash Cadet
Ridley for Wii U dlc. He's not in the 3DS game, definitely, or they would have discovered it by the time :)

Crainy

Smash Apprentice
Ridley for Wii U dlc. He's not in the 3DS game, definitely, or they would have discovered it by the time :)
The only way to unlock Mewtwo was to play like 250 hours of the game. Its not unlikely to think that some of the characters cant be unlocked in such a short amout of time. Besides, they havnt even unlocked all the known characters yet...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Has anyone with the game discovered Bowser Jr yet?

No one streaming has, at least

.Shìkì

Smash Ace
Nobody unlocked Bowser Jr., ROB or Jigglypuff yet either, and whatever character(s) we get additionally to the leaked ones. So... Stop being so pessimistic/taunting.

KingBroly

Smash Lord
No, it was 20 hours.

No one's unlocked every character yet. No one's unlocked Bowser Jr. or R.O.B.

Last edited:

Kokiris

Smash Cadet
Nobody unlocked Bowser Jr., ROB or Jigglypuff yet either, and whatever character(s) we get additionally to the leaked ones. So... Stop being so pessimistic/taunting.
How the **** I am pessimist? I just would be really glad if Ridley make up the surprise appaerance as DLC than in a random stream.

Kokiris

Smash Cadet
What's wrong with this thread?

Ridley deserve to be revealed with an epic trailer, not with a stream followed by 12k persons zomg

Last edited:

Irarius

Smash Journeyman
as much as i can seethe chances for ridley rise because they said the oday announced characters are secret. so we could get a trailer tomorrow and some more i think we can expect ridley

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero

Ridley deserve to be revealed with an epic trailer, not with a stream followed by 12k persons zomg
Do you honestly want to wait MORE? He deserves a tailer, no doubts, but tt already gets irritating to wait. I will break my neck with a banana if i'll have to wait for too long.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

What makes you think the characters that people find in the game now won't have trailers?

Top Bottom