• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

i come back and all i see are pikachus....anyway. 4 more slots were opened on the mobile version

4 slots open, 4 days left until metroid anniversary, Ridley confirmed
Hmm interesting!

Guess will have to see what August brings.

Two spots for newcomers Ridley and Ghirahim and two spots for veterans Ganondorf and Wario.

Hey, I can dream right?! :(

Poopmin

Smash Ace
NNID
HotelMario
i come back and all i see are pikachus....anyway. 4 more slots were opened on the mobile version

4 slots open, 4 days left until metroid anniversary, Ridley confirmed
Got dat booty dat make you go POP!

EDIT---------------
I've always wanted to use this and now is my chance.
WARNING: CONTAINS PROFANITY AND MAY OFFEND
EDIT 2------------
I have no idea why it shows up as three spoilers, I can't seem to fix it.

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
I can imagine that Ridley's official illustration will have him and the other smash ladies sitting down together cozily, nuzzling themselves at his sides. And Samus will be used as their couch.

From that day forth, Ridley would be known as "Pimpley".

D

Deleted member

I can imagine that Ridley's official illustration will have him and the other smash ladies sitting down together cozily, nuzzling themselves at his sides. And Samus will be used as their couch.

From that day forth, Ridley would be known as "Pimpley".
Fine, pimp ridley as the default and fancy ridley as the alt.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
So I finally watched the Toad video that's in a couple people's signatures on this thread...HILARIOUS!

Back to the Star Wars thing...

Miiverse: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

ddd87

Smash Journeyman
The team must be working like crazy to finish the game, few breaks, staying up night, etc. I wonder if they are working on Sundays right now.

Poopmin

Smash Ace
NNID
HotelMario
So I finally watched the Toad video that's in a couple people's signatures on this thread...HILARIOUS!

Back to the Star Wars thing...

Miiverse: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.
I love that series, and I love my signature? Are other people using it too?

Zem-raj

Smash Hero
For the pre-rendered image of Ridley for the website (and used for profile icon in game), if he's playable, I would imagine it would be him crouched down (like Roidley), with one of his hands on the floor whilst the other held up. His body would be facing a 3/4 view positioned facing in the direction of looking to our right, with his head lowered down and turned left (his right) with the jaw open. I have it pictured in my head, but it's slightly difficult to describe it in words.

D

Deleted member

For the pre-rendered image of Ridley for the website (and used for profile icon in game), if he's playable, I would imagine it would be him crouched down (like Roidley), with one of his hands on the floor whilst the other held up. His body would be facing a 3/4 view positioned facing in the direction of looking to our right, with his head lowered down and turned left (his right) with the jaw open. I have it pictured in my head, but it's slightly difficult to describe it in words.
I can imagine what your talking about.

Zem-raj

Smash Hero
Maybe I should draw it, though if I were to, I should probably do it before next weekend as I'm going on holiday around then D:

Last edited:

majora_787

Smash Hero
The Ridley thread Ridleys too fast for me. I can't keep up with the Ridley. I was tagged or quoted on stuff I think in the last 500 pages but I have no idea why.

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
I actually stopped browsing Miiverse casually and instead use it only for help and Sakurai's posts because I don't want to read posts like this with unfounded arguments.

I'll come back to Miiverse when the games come out, when most posts will be people enjoying the game and posting funny snapshots and stuff, but maybe not the first few weeks since the hate and stupidity will stay strong for a while.

D

Deleted member

Now I'm curious, are all the main villains huge pimps? Cause ganondorf definitely is too. One thing is for sure, Ridleys got all the chicks.
Too bad Dedede isn't considered a villain anymore because he's an obvious pimp.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
:/ The art image for Rids....I wish it was like the thing I was planning for my wall painting....with more detail of course...I need to get a new idea for it....
SCAN0058 - Copy.JPG

Really Old drawing....the 3rd drawing (I think) I posted when I first joined the boards....

Last edited:

Dalek_Kolt

Smash Master
Wow thats amazing man
Girl.
Is girl.

It continues to amuse me how many people constantly assume AndreaAC is a dude, despite being named Andrea. Maybe its because people assume Ridley fans are all male.

And now I kinda want to change my name to Dalek_Maer just to see if people would change their gender pronouns around me...

WayfaringElf

Smash Master
NNID
tobytwo
Warning Received
Boy.
Is Boy.

It continues to amuse me how many people constantly assume AndreaAC is a girl, despite being named Andrew. Maybe its because people assume Ridley fans are all female.

And now I kinda want to change my name to Dalek_Maer just to see if people would change their gender pronouns around me...

Top Bottom