• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Did anyone notice that the pose of Ridley's shadow seemed to resemble his idle stance as a boss in Brawl?

Last edited:

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
"dude we already hav full roster pecman mii lady palutina mega man villager"

"they only announce the biggest dtuff at e3 so no ridle"

- darek from miivers

Mr. Darek, the April Direct wants a word with you, as does Pac Man, who was not revealed in Nintendo's main E3 conference but in a later tweet. As for the other pic, I'm not believing a single "leak" until it's 100% confirmed. That one had some obvious choices, but the Chorus Trio thing strikes me also. Gematsu has been reliable thus far, though, so this one has caught my attention but I refuse to get my hopes up over a picture.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
A leak that came up recently that lines up with the new leak is what we in the leak thread call the "Foul Mouthed Leaker". It would seem like he's joking at first, but he actually has some good info. It's not too crazy, and we cannot disprove him till the game is out. It's hilarious to look at this dudes post tho.

Warning for anyone that's umm... Sensitive. Im hiding it because of that
Keep on mind that this guy was before the Wario dude, and he legitimately did not know how to use 4chan. He created an entire 4chan account with an email, which no long time 4chan user would do. He said he would come back, but he hasn't. Presumably because he could not figure out the website again XD

Also, have to mention. Because of how hilarious it would be for our two legitimate leakers to be Gematsu and... Well... THIS GUY! It's my favorite leak. I mean how hilarious would that be?!

Last edited:

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Hello again fellow Space Pirates, good to see the Ridley love going strong. My apologies for little to no appearances here, but I've been busy modding Project M and watching Vinesauce aside from college work, so I don't really have anything to show you right now. :p

"dude we already hav full roster pecman mii lady palutina mega man villager"

"they only announce the biggest dtuff at e3 so no ridle"

- darek from miivers

Well, you know what they say...

Malkior7

Majestic Space Pirate
NNID
Sagittarius
3DS FC
4167-5777-1464
A leak that came up recently that lines up with the new leak is what we in the leak thread call the "Foul Mouthed Leaker". It would seem like he's joking at first, but he actually has some good info. It's not too crazy, and we cannot disprove him till the game is out. It's hilarious to look at this dudes post tho.

Warning for anyone that's umm... Sensitive. Im hiding it because of that
Keep on mind that this guy was before the Wario dude, and he legitimately did not know how to use 4chan. He created an entire 4chan account with an email, which no long time 4chan user would do. He said he would come back, but he hasn't. Presumably because he could not figure out the website again XD
Much like any leak that comes from a source I'm not sure about I will take with grain of salt. What does he mean by "flying like in the older smash games?" cuz I thought Brawl was the only one with flying and so far all currently confirmed flying chars had that taken away (not including Peaches glide)

Last edited:

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
Much like any leak that comes from a source I'm not sure about I will take with grain of salt. What does he mean by "flying like in the older smash games? cuz I thought Brawl was the only one with flying (not including Peaches glide)
He seems to not know much about the smash series himself. He may just be trying to remember older games and thought that gliding was in all of the titles

majora_787

Smash Hero
I know it probably won't amount to anything, but it's something to do. By "next week" was that to mean by THIS Friday or next Friday?

EDIT: In before I go on Gamefaqs and use it being wrong as leverage to harrass people who claim Gematsu is real and is the final roster.

But really I dunno. I'm amused, leaks are starting to include Ridley now. I find it funny.

Last edited:

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Hold on a moment...after looking back a couple of pages, someone connected to Gematsu gave the notion that "Ridley" is one of the last newcomers not shown off? Y'know...as much as I want to believe it's real...it's not, it's just not. I don't know, but seeing Ridley in a leak like this just makes me think it's instantly fake for some odd reason, and it's not even proven false yet. However, if we do see Wario's fat ass within said allotted time...this thread is literally going to die. :p

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Yeah, I do find it hilarious how leaks are actually starting to use Ridley for a change. I think they're catching on that Ridley might actually be playable. It doesn't mean anything, though, its just another fake leak. The info lines up exactly with what I'm thinking for the final roster, except I had K. Rool instead of Dixie Kong and threw in Medusa as part of "creator bias." Frankly I'd rather have K. Rool and Dixie Kong than Medusa since Kid Icarus is such a small franchise at this point (not that I'd mind Medusa personally, female villain FTW).

Here's my thoughts on the leak:

1.) Ridley
Great! I think Ridley is in, too, the evidence we have (what little of it) points more to Playabley than Bossley.

2.) Isaac
Isaac's chances are looking up. We've gotten tons of new AT disconfirmations, but still several missing, including Isaac, and Isaac is honestly the only other AT that has a chance of being playable anyway.

3.) Dixie Kong
Great! The DK franchise needs more characters. I think Dixie is one of the top picks.

4.) Mewtwo
Naturally, I expected he'd be back, too.

5.) Gematsu
Still iffy on Chrom and Chorus Men. Shulk is sitting with me at about 60% right now without Gematsu, with Gematsu 90%. Chrom is sitting with me at 55% and Chorus Men 15%, for Chorus Men because I think we might get a different Rhythm Heaven rep. For Chrom, "Don't worry, Ike can still use Aether." Plus Chrom's early concept art even looks like a more regal Ike anyway. As it stands Chrom looks enough like Ike. :p (Not saying Gematsu is fake, just outdated.)

6.) Wario This Week or Next
He's biding his information on Wario not only being the next character to be revealed, but also going to be this week or next week? COMPLETELY fake. Wario is already at the top of the food chain to be revealed anyway and the odds are, we're getting a character reveal this week. My guess is that Ganondorf's Smash announcement will be posted to coincide with his Hyrule Warriors announcement, so if he's not being announce in this week's Hyrule Warriors' update, the only logical choice this week for a veteran reveal is Wario. Wario being revealed does NOTHING for this leak at all; people have been expecting Wario for a couple of months anyway. If he can name a specific date, that would sell the leak, but he can't.

7.) Ridley but No K. Rool
TOTALLY fake. As far as I'm concerned, if we've got Ridley, K. Rool is right behind him. Plus with all the Kremling love in Smash Run? Yeah, there's no way.

So yeah, its just another leak with a safe and short deadline, that happily happens to coincide with the Gematsu leak and also happens to include most of who I already think is in the roster anyway.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Hold on a moment...after looking back a couple of pages, someone connected to Gematsu gave the notion that "Ridley" is one of the last newcomers not shown off? Y'know...as much as I want to believe it's real...it's not, it's just not. I don't know, but seeing Ridley in a leak like this just makes me think it's instantly fake for some odd reason, and it's not even proven false yet. However, if we do see Wario's fat *** within said allotted time...this thread is literally going to die. :p
Are you saying that you don't think Ridley's playable? I understand if you believe that.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Are you saying that you don't think Ridley's playable? I understand if you believe that.
I WANT to believe Ridley is playable, and until then I'm indifferent as of this point. I just have a tendency to blow off all leaks featuring Ridley because of how much Ridley is thrown around in leaks and speculation, he is officially in the area of "Too good to be true"...that and having lower hopes and nothing happening is alot easier to take than having high hopes and nothing happening.

For the time being...I'm just going to brush it off and ignore it with the thought that it's most likely a fake leak...that and no K.Rool in that list is a bad taste in my mouth.

Last edited:

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
I WANT to believe Ridley is playable, and until then I'm indifferent as of this point. I just have a tendency to blow off all leaks featuring Ridley because of how much Ridley is thrown around in leaks and speculation, he is officially in the area of "Too good to be true"...that and having lower hopes and nothing happening is alot easier to take than having high hopes and nothing happening.

For the time being...I'm just going to brush it off and ignore it with the thought that it's most likely a fake leak...that and no K.Rool in that list is a bad taste in my mouth.
I think the opposite. A leak NOT having Ridley kills it for me

Morbi

Scavenger

So essentially if Ridley is featured in any given leak it is confirmed to be fake from your perspective? This is, of course, based on the notion that you are indifferent? I am quite afraid that I do not understand; however, I do find the sentiment to be intriguing.

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman

Yeah, I agree, I don't understand the logic of having Ridley but not K. Rool. I would be disappointed if we got that roster due to Chrom and Dixie over K. Rool, but its a lot better than JUST Gematsu, so I'd take it (though I'd fully support K. Rool for DLC as part of the Kremling Kampaign :D).

I don't think Ridley being in it makes it fake, though. Its that he's relying on "Wario" to PROVE the leak, and that Ridley is in and not K. Rool. Wario is key here because people have been expecting Wario for some time, and he's right now THE MOSTLIKELY veteran character to be announced, plus we're very likely to get a character announcement this week or next week anyway. Basically, Wario is a worthless way for him to try and prove his leak correct; if he could name a specific date, that'd be one thing, but otherwise its just like the Falco leak (would be hilarious if Falco was announced instead).

Personally I hope Ganondorf gets announced in Hyrule Warriors this week (alongside Fi) and Sakurai also announces Ganondorf for Smash Bros. to coincide with it.

Morbi

Scavenger
Yeah, I agree, I don't understand the logic of having Ridley but not K. Rool. I would be disappointed if we got that roster due to Chrom and Dixie over K. Rool, but its a lot better than JUST Gematsu, so I'd take it (though I'd fully support K. Rool for DLC as part of the Kremling Kampaign :D).

I don't think Ridley being in it makes it fake, though. Its that he's relying on "Wario" to PROVE the leak, and that Ridley is in and not K. Rool. Wario is key here because people have been expecting Wario for some time, and he's right now THE MOSTLIKELY veteran character to be announced, plus we're very likely to get a character announcement this week or next week anyway. Basically, Wario is a worthless way for him to try and prove his leak correct; if he could name a specific date, that'd be one thing, but otherwise its just like the Falco leak (would be hilarious if Falco was announced instead).

Personally I hope Ganondorf gets announced in Hyrule Warriors this week (alongside Fi) and Sakurai also announces Ganondorf for Smash Bros. to coincide with it.
I do not understand the logic of having Ridley without Chibi-Robo myself. There is a strong arbitrary correlation between those characters. I can feel it.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
I really don't see why you guys are so surprised that Ridleh would be in and not K Rool. He's more of an icon. Not that K Rool isn't though. And in Nintendo's eyes, I doubt that they are seen in the same vein. K Rool doesn't have nearly as much evidence as people think either. It would not be the least bit surprising to me if K Rool is not in but Ridley is.

It pains me to write that. I love K Rool and want him in up there with Ridley and Captain Toad. But my pet peeve is people pretending like K Rool is a shoe in. Ridley at least has some hardcore teasing and evidence. It seems extremely stubborn in my opinion to count something out just because it doesn't have one fan favorite character in it. Sorry.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
So essentially if Ridley is featured in any given leak it is confirmed to be fake from your perspective? This is, of course, based on the notion that you are indifferent? I am quite afraid that I do not understand; however, I do find the sentiment to be intriguing.
If you're confused, allow me to be perfectly clear...Ridley is just too good to be true, it's something alot of us want, and it's basically a tug-of-war as to what the hell he's going to be in the end. So, in short, it could be true, but I'm keeping my hopes low as a fail-safe.

I'd hold off for the actual release of Hyrule Warriors to show off Ganondorf in Smash 4...basically looking like an HD version of this:
00000000-27.png

Oh how I love these mods for Project M, just need this project to finish and it'll be even more amazing. :p

Speaking of mods, anyone got a good one for Ridley?

Last edited:

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
Writing Team
NNID
trpdm.wilton
Can someone show me the Melee trailer where it said there would be over twenty characters while showing Ridley.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Speaking of mods, anyone got a good one for Ridley?
The only Ridley hack that isn`t bad is Charizard vertex hack that makes him look like Ridley (but have few minor issues) and a PSA hack, but it can use only that bad model import hack that makes Ridley look really weird - he has long neck that is bent in a wrong way and not all animations made for that PSA are good. And he can`t properly use Final Smash in Project M. It is fun, but quality of this hack is kinda low. I don`t blame them. Angelglory once tried to make one, but canceled it because he was working on him alone. It looked a lot better and used actual Brawl Ridley model and had a fitting size for a playable character.
I forget, how did my Ridley size compare with yours?

It is nearly same as yours. Maybe a little bit bigger.

Also, i finaly had a dream with Ridley today...but it was a nightmare...not because of Ridley himself fortunately...but it still was creepy...at least i played as Ridley in either Melee or Brawl for 3 minutes.

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I really don't see why you guys are so surprised that Ridleh would be in and not K Rool. He's more of an icon. Not that K Rool isn't though. And in Nintendo's eyes, I doubt that they are seen in the same vein. K Rool doesn't have nearly as much evidence as people think either. It would not be the least bit surprising to me if K Rool is not in but Ridley is.

It pains me to write that. I love K Rool and want him in up there with Ridley and Captain Toad. But my pet peeve is people pretending like K Rool is a shoe in. Ridley at least has some hardcore teasing and evidence. It seems extremely stubborn in my opinion to count something out just because it doesn't have one fan favorite character in it. Sorry.
Who said anyone's pretending K. Rool is a shoe in? I'm bringing up K. Rool because Ridley and K. Rool are the two most requested characters, and we've got all this Kremling love as well. Kremlings have appeared without K. Rool, but barely, and never as random enemies either. They weren't in the recent DK games either, so why include them?

I think the argument is perfectly valid. Ridley gets all this teasing, and the Kremlings get all this fanservice with the return of Kritters (which are more badass than ever) plus at least one other additional larger Kremling mentioned by GameExplain, and a sighting of potentially a different Kremling as well.

I do not understand the logic of having Ridley without Chibi-Robo myself. There is a strong arbitrary correlation between those characters. I can feel it.
Different argument. :p Ridley and K. Rool = top two most requested newcomers, and both villains, which Smash needs as well (well, Smash should only villains that are iconic, which both Ridley and K. Rool are, being the main antagonists of two of Nintendo's central, but still not-as-popular-as-the-Big-3 franchises.

Last edited:

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340

K Rool was the final boss in his franchises' first three games (no, I don't count the original Donkey Kong because it was an arcade game, technically, and doesn't fit with the rest of its games), so how is he NOT iconic? First villain I think of when it comes to Donkey Kong is K. Rool, and I want both as well. Ridley is the most recurring boss, certainly, but he has NEVER been a final boss in a Metroid game. However, I'd say he's the most recognizable character outside of Samus from the Metroid franchise. Most people recognize him, especially if they played Brawl. Saying he's less iconic is wrong, he's a memorable boss from his series, same as Ridley.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Can someone show me the Melee trailer where it said there would be over twenty characters while showing Ridley.
Here. Of course it also shows Samus and Mario, but Samus and Mario having been in the previous game only two years ago and being major series protagonists makes them slightly more than unexpected.

EDIT: I'm not getting into this. I'm just saying, final boss and main antagonist aren't the same thing. A final boss can be literally worthless to the game it is in and have nothing to do with anything. K. Rool isn't an example, I am just saying.

Last edited:

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Here. Of course it also shows Samus and Mario, but Samus and Mario having been in the previous game only two years ago and being major series protagonists makes them slightly more than unexpected.
I wouldn't have bought that had I been on the hype train back then (Melee was the first ever Nintendo game I played, and that got me into Metroid Prime and then the series, but anyways). I can understand if it was misleading, but it wasn't gameplay when Ridley was shown, so I wouldn't have instantly thought "he's playable!"

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
K Rool was the final boss in his franchises' first three games (no, I don't count the original Donkey Kong because it was an arcade game, technically, and doesn't fit with the rest of its games), so how is he NOT iconic? First villain I think of when it comes to Donkey Kong is K. Rool, and I want both as well. Ridley is the most recurring boss, certainly, but he has NEVER been a final boss in a Metroid game. However, I'd say he's the most recognizable character outside of Samus from the Metroid franchise. Most people recognize him, especially if they played Brawl. Saying he's less iconic is wrong, he's a memorable boss from his series, same as Ridley.
I specifically said that K Rool IS iconic

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
I didn't come into the Ridley thread to talk specifically about K. Rool. If we're going to talk about him and his chances, you should go and take it over to the Official Character Discussion thread (or the support thread, although I sincerely doubt you'll get a warm reception over there).

So, going on topic...How would you feel if Ridley transformed into Little Birdie as one of his taunts?

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Frankly I think Ridley and K. Rool are at about the same level, the difference being Donkey Kong has been far more popular than Metroid as a whole and has far more games. Ridley might have an edge over K. Rool due to being older than K. Rool and being in two games before K. Rool had his first, plus Ridley has appeared more recently than K. Rool, but Ridley lost out to K. Rool as far as how many appearances he had in the long run. I'd say they're about even because of that.

Either way, doesn't matter, Ridley topic, hurr. I really do think Ridley is pretty much a guarantee at this point, the link doesn't affect anything at all for me. I still expected Wario anyway and he is the mostlikely next choice, I just REALLY hope we get a Ganondorf announcement instead. inb4 Wario announced tonight. :p

I didn't come into the Ridley thread to talk specifically about K. Rool. If we're going to talk about him and his chances, you should go and take it over to the Official Character Discussion thread (or the support thread, although I sincerely doubt you'll get a warm reception over there).

So, going on topic...How would you feel if Ridley transformed into Little Birdie as one of his taunts?
That'd be... weird. How would that work? I just don't understand it all that much.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
I specifically said that K Rool IS iconic
But Ridley is more iconic is not right, IMO. What DK boss is more iconic than K Rool? I feel like they're on even ground in terms of what they mean to their series (most recognizable, iconic boss character), regardless of if they're included in Smash as playable

majora_787

Smash Hero
I wouldn't have bought that had I been on the hype train back then (Melee was the first ever Nintendo game I played, and that got me into Metroid Prime and then the series, but anyways). I can understand if it was misleading, but it wasn't gameplay when Ridley was shown, so I wouldn't have instantly thought "he's playable!"
The intro itself would indicate in and of itself that Ridley would be playable with how prominently he is shown. So I mean even if it's not gameplay, it's like a more intentionally misleading statement with an unintentionally misleading statement as the base of it.

EDIT: Turning into Little Birdie as a taunt? People don't generally age backwards. :p

Last edited:

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
But Ridley is more iconic is not right, IMO. What DK boss is more iconic than K Rool? I feel like they're on even ground in terms of what they mean to their series (most recognizable, iconic boss character), regardless of if they're included in Smash as playable
Personally I think Metroid is a more recognizable series than DK. The numbers do say differently. But I feel for a lof of people DK falls under the mario umbrella the same way Wario does.

How do we not knls Gamexplain's "Larger Kremling" isn't K Rool?

I'm coming off like a K Rool hater. I'm the opposite, but we're at that point in the speculation cycle for new smash games that we have to be real with ourselves.

I would love to be eating my words in September.

majora_787

Smash Hero
The issue is, K. Rool is iconic in appearance. There are a variety of "large Kremling" enemies. It wouldn't be surprising for someone to not be able to distinguish all of them off the top of their head.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Personally I think Metroid is a more recognizable series than DK. The numbers do say differently. But I feel for a lof of people DK falls under the mario umbrella the same way Wario does.

I'm coming off like a K Rool hater. I'm the opposite, but we're at that point in the speculation cycle for new smash games that we have to be real with ourselves.

As big a Metroid fan as I am, I have a hard time believing that a Nintendo rep would recognize Kraid and not King K. Rool. The DK franchise in general has sold a lot more units than Metroid ever has.

That'd be... weird. How would that work? I just don't understand it all that much.
It's just a little fun joke. Like with Mario turning into Super Mario as one of his taunts, or Ganondorf pulling out his sword.

Last edited:

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340

All my marbles on the "hope he gets in as playable" bit are with Ridley, but I still support other characters. Metroid as being more recognizable than DK, I don't think so strictly because there have been more DK games, and same goes for Mario, Pokemon, Zelda, and Kirby even. Plus, DK has several different protagonists while Metroid has one. Maybe not K Rool, but I bet people recognize Dixie too if they are familiar with the series since she was playable in her series. K. Rool should get in if Ridley does though. They should do a villain trailer with him, Ridley, and Ganon (possibly a Mario one like King Boo or Petey too, but that's a huge stretch). It would make a lot of people happy and a bunch of haters eat some humble pie with crow on the side.

majora_787

Smash Hero
As big a Metroid fan as I am, I have a hard time believing that a Nintendo rep would recognize Kraid and not King K. Rool. The DK franchise in general has sold a lot more units than Metroid ever has.

It's just a little fun joke. Like with Mario turning into Super Mario as one of his taunts, or Ganondorf pulling out his sword.
Well I mean those jokes at all make sense. Mario getting larger and Ganondorf drawing a sword are things they can conceivably do. Ridley aging backwards and reverting two stages in his life cycle? o_O

I'm just saying, that's as weird as Mario turning into Baby Mario as a taunt.

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Well I mean those jokes at all make sense. Mario getting larger and Ganondorf drawing a sword are things they can conceivably do. Ridley aging backwards and reverting two stages in his life cycle? o_O
Well, it's a non-canon series, so Smash!Ridley could probably do that if he can change sizes throughout the games. :p

majora_787

Smash Hero
Well, it's a non-canon series, so Smash!Ridley could probably do that if he can change sizes throughout the games. :p
Changing sizes is a little more normal than aging backward and forward in quick succession. xD I mean yeah that's possible but that's such a bizarre thing that doesn't even make sense in the most surreal fiction without some level of explanation.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Um... I wouldn't mind, say, "Little Birdie" popping out behind Ridley with Ridley having a confused expression, so it'd be a different member of his race or something, but not Ridley himself turning into Little Birdie, that's a bit too weird I think.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I know this isn't a hint at Ridley, but the last two PotDs completely blow the complaints about Ridley's reach out of the water talking about the Mii Gunner's side smash and Palutena's up smash. Those attack ranges look absolutely absurd.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I know this isn't a hint at Ridley, but the last two PotDs completely blow the complaints about Ridley's reach out of the water talking about the Mii Gunner's side smash and Palutena's up smash. Those attack ranges look absolutely absurd.
Frankly I doubt Ridley would have that big of attack ranges anyway. He might have slightly longer reach with his grabs and maybe tail attacks, but otherwise the only things I can imagine him having that would be especially big would be his specials; namely, he'd have a very wide side special mostlikely.

Top Bottom