• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The RGV Thread! Why are we here?

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
So once again....who am i housing?? Derk, you not coming to mi casa?
Yea for sure me, boshi (danny) and rs (javi) are going to need housing on Friday night, so well take you up on that offer <3 we'll most likely leave right after the tourneys done on sat.

And mario I can only seat 5 including myself, so if only 4 of us go I'll prolly charge like 15 per person.

If justin decides to come afterall, ill lower it down to 10 per person. But I havnt been able to get ahold of him.

:phone:

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
yay! good to hear mario. so far the plan is to leave friday around 5 or so. so hopefully you can find a way to kingsville around then. if you want you can just leave your car here at my house until we come back to town sat night.

oh and its not that i dont want to take zano, but hes got no way to kingsville, or back to corpus afterwards :/

thebokkie

Smash Cadet
v_v
i have been gayed soo bad
turns out along with my tires going out, i have to get my car realigned
my mom wont let me drive anywhere until its fixed
so unless i find someone to go with me and take us in their vehicle im out
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I'll make some calls and see if I can get somethin done.

If I do somehow manage to make this happen, what time would I need to be there by?

Boshi

Smash Rookie
We are planning to leave by 5. So if you can arrange to get a ride to and from kingsville I'm sure derk will have no problem carpooling you.

Also have money for gas. Derk likes money and is a communist

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Mario, if you and/or Oness are still wanting to come and are willing to split gas with SA, go post in their thread now! Trying to fill a second carpool.

andilex

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0232-8508-7675
We are planning to leave by 5. So if you can arrange to get a ride to and from kingsville I'm sure derk will have no problem carpooling you.

Also have money for gas. Derk likes money and is a communist
I knew he was Communist

:phone:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Thanks for coming down, guys :)

Nike is saying the next event is on August 20th. That's a lot of time. We need to get some carpools up there, no excuses :)

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
im really disappointed that broly didnt go to the tourney this weekend. though, i do know hes injured or something atm, hope hes doing good.

i think your guys best bet is for everyone to pitch in and start saving little by little so you can rent a car for the weekend. since theres only about 5 of you guys that would go anyways, you can rent a car thats good on gas, rather than feeding the beast (brolys van). 200+ in gas

Top Bottom