• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The RGV Thread! Why are we here?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Only until I decided to cut his face :p I probably won't be able to get any vids up until Monday. Maybe a few tomorrow, but not everything.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Haha, Pax coming out of inactivity? My friend over here at Tech knows him really well. I hear he's still got it as far as melee goes.

Btw, change the thread title...Circuit #3 is OVER!!!

Reizilla

Yeah, I just don't really know what to change it to... x) Any suggestions?

And yeah, Pax came out about a month or two ago and got 2nd in a Melee tourney here. Didn't enter Brawl though.

Reizilla

Hopefully, we will be. I know there are a number of us that would like to. We might be able to pull off two carpools.

Guys, I updated the OP with Nexus, and added a section for how the RGV is doing on the circuit. Anything else you guys think I should add? Still thinking of a title.

Reizilla

Well, we haven't really had enough activity to warrant any kind of change in the PR. But, I just had the brilliant idea of putting a tourney together either on the 13th of August or on the 30th of July. If we do that, we could probably update the rankings afterward.

And then get a cool My Little Pony graphic :awesome:

Hmm, does anyone have a Power Rangers PR? :3

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
OMG WE NEED A POWER RANGER PR!!!!

and im sad to say that i prolly wont be able to make either of those dates :(
until things settle down for me school/career wise, ill prolly only be able to make it to 1 tourney a month.

Reizilla

C'mon Derk. Might as well be two different months. They're both 3/4 weeks from anything else :(

Reizilla

Ah, true story. Welp, all the best to you in that. I'd still like to have a tourney some time before the next circuit event.

Reizilla

Not sure when I'll be able to get those matches up. My computer dun derped :[

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
:o New player? Were you at Omnicon?
Wow I didn't even noticed this till today. As Magik said I'm not a new player, it just so happens that I recently made this account and yes I did go to Omnicon; you may have even saw me playing considering that I was cosplaying as Link at the time. Also you said you recognized my name before?

Reizilla

Ah, alright. I remember you. I think I played you at a previous Omnicon or something.

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
Yeah? Now that I think about it aren't we in the same RESURRECTION group on facebook?

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
Wow I didn't even noticed this till today. As Magik said I'm not a new player, it just so happens that I recently made this account and yes I did go to Omnicon; you may have even saw me playing considering that I was cosplaying as Link at the time. Also you said you recognized my name before?
sign him up for the crew. he can be our new tl main.

Reizilla

Nah, I'm in Laredo for the weekend. But link them anyway, maybe we can get a little something together one night.

Top Bottom