• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~The Return of the Prodigy tourney?! (7/7) Santa Clara, CA~~

Delphiki

Smash Champion
OMFG this tournament was sweet. I had hella fun.

Zhu: good matches. I had hella fun playing you for so long. I wish I could tell you how to beat the little *******s. I really don't know. x_x

Yen: GRRRRRR!!! Maybe I'll have you next time. Hella fun in items too. ^_^

Frotaz: Roy ditto? Btw I won't play Link next time.

jmic: Fun matches. Maybe rematch sometime soon?

PK: Kickass tournament. Thanks. Good job beating Zhu too. I bet there are some really useful things I can learn from your ICs.

I hope you all enjoyed the Pichu today. ^_^

See everyone at OC3. NorCal ftw.

Ian

Smash Ace
I had a ton of funnnn

youtube party/BJ's was sooo much fun we gotta do it again some time

Yen: you tried my drink I have a lot of repsect for you

All the people who were supprised when they found out I was 17 @@ GIVES THE LOOK VANESSA AND LAIZE: how old do you think I was?

well that's all I guess

I had fun

oh yeah

mihn thank you!!!

jmic

Smash Ace
Hmmm shouts!

PK - thanks for hosting and letting me use your piano! I need more practice against the ICs, lol.

Delphiki - definitely need to rematch soon. You're an awesome guy.

Rey - we gotta piano session and smash soon. Good stuff, man.

Yen - hope you enjoy the FoD music ;). I'll try to have it done sooon. But we need to find a piano for next time!

Zhu - thanks for showing off our moonwalk skills, lol. Falcon ditto next time?

Sox - awesome Boozer as usual. We gotta hit up the Fresno tournament when we're both back in the valley.

Foxroar - you're too good. And you're hella funny. Awesome friendlies.

RPK - goood friendlies, man. Let's get a Falcon ditto again.

VJ - how was your first tourny?

Jawsome John - We learn something new every tourny.

Guy I played kirby ditto with - Kirby Falcon Pawwnch for the win! Except when I knee you, haha. Good stuff man.

Asian guy that's trying to have Mew2 as his secondary - ****it I suck with names, but great playing.

Hope y'all enjoyed my piano playing :). If there are any requests, feel free to let me know, just as long as it isn't K-Ci and Jojo or Fur Elise. Hah.

Awesome tourney, thanks again PK.

sweetxignorance

Smash Apprentice
Hey it's Julian. I made a new account.
Shout outs:
Prodigykid: Thanks for hosting!
HydroKirby: Stop beating me.
People I played friendlies with: Yay.
The guys who went to BJs with us: All of you are way too funny. :p

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
WTF??!?!? YOURE that guy who uploaded all the mlg videos. wow I thought it was a random midwest person or something. I also like hwo you ninja'd your way into my house. =P

Ian: its M-I-N-H. Get it right <3

Jayferd

Smash Apprentice
PK - Awesome tourney, man. It was the perfect ratio of TV's to people, which meant everybody got to play a lot of different people. I only played 4 matches at the last NCB, but I played all day yesterday, and had fun even though I placed dead last in both singles and doubles *sadface*.

Delf/DRGN/Jihnsius - It was great having you guys over, we should do that again sometime :D

Jihnsius - finally got to play Yen ;)

Sox - Great meeting you, man. Awesome Boozer :D If we ever end up hosting some Sac tourneys, I hope to see you there. :)

jmic - knee + AH-CO PACH!!! = everybody dies, lolz. Those were some fun last matches.

Ian - GL on your report, lolz. "Behaviorism"... odd-sounding class.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Hella fun tourny, sry too tired to do shoutouts haha. Uhh I'd just like to say again, I got fcking ***** by falcomist lolz dont watch that match plz hahaha. Good seeing everyone again, fun stuff and Deep Norcal>everyone else btw haha

Smashboozer

Smash Apprentice
Yeah fun tourney. BTW this is new account for SoxSoxy1.

Props to PodigyKid for hosting and to Jay man that was a fun match VS your Luigi,go kirby.

@Zhu: I still havent played ur falco/fox but your yoshi was pro. I just want to see if I get 4-stocked or not. @jcmike: darn your Falcon, ur not fallin' for Boozer trix anymore.
To anyone else I missed, good games.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
Hella fun tourny, sry too tired to do shoutouts haha. Uhh I'd just like to say again, I got fcking ***** by falcomist lolz dont watch that match plz hahaha. Good seeing everyone again, fun stuff and Deep Norcal>everyone else btw haha
yea its alrite I was only sand bagging xD next time ill 4 stock u twice HAHA.

jking GG to everyone I played

Btzp: luv u man dont worry u werent paying attn to urself getting 4 stocked ^^.

Minh: thx for letting me sleep over and fun playing smash and thx for hosting

Dread: DUDE THE DREAD IS THE BEST MOVE EVAR XD.

Foxroar: hehe fun palying with u friendlies or tourney since its fun to just have a good time.

Lunin: maybe next time man o_o fun hanging with u again xD.

Yen: u've improved quite a bit xD keep doing ur best

Vans: Hey sis ^^ wsup? Awesome shiek hehe tech chasing me EWWWW lol fun hanging out with u again.

Ian: carsd faster then running LOL xD.

Hydrokirby: good job man keep improving

Everyone else GG's and i got lucky this tournament HAHA jking I ***** Btzo XD.

Freedom

Smash Cadet
Yesterday feels like a week ago.

Shoutouts.

ProdigyKid: Great match. You're too good now. I don't know if you remember, but at a SJ biweekly a long time ago, I 3 stocked your IC in a friendly, but now you two stocked me. <.<;; Great tourney, I had a lot of fun. Marth dittos ftl.

Zhu: Sorry about the morning if I wasn't much of a person for a friendly, I slept late. I hope we can have some better friendlies next time. You're too fast for me. How do you do it? Anyway, I heard about your mm. I want to mm you too for 1$ if you're ever up for it, but promise me you'll record.

Dread: We talked? -_-;;

Lunin: You don't scare me...well you kinda do. You should try skanking sometime.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1aWYHG7lho

Falcomist: Rickrollz.

Yen: Play FFVIA, its not too late. I never finished it...

BTZO: Can't know them all can you?

Foxroar(Tristan): Hahaha, that was funny. You have the same name as my friend who I brought along.

VJ: Hope you had fun at your first tourney. Keep working on that Peach.

Frotaz: Your Marth does seem slower since the last time we played. Anyway, good game. You got me good in the last two stocks of the first match.

Vans: Nice Sheik. I'm used to playing Marth vs. Sheik with my cousin. Surprisingly, your playstyles are similar in many ways. I was scared at the end of the second match. Good Game.

Big TV friendlies peopel(Sox, RPK, jmic, Jayferd): Great friendlies. GG.

Toga: Man, you're good and you can use many characters. Don't give up your main. GG.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Zhu: Sorry about the morning if I wasn't much of a person for a friendly, I slept late. I hope we can have some better friendlies next time. You're too fast for me. How do you do it? Anyway, I heard about your mm. I want to mm you too for 1$ if you're ever up for it, but promise me you'll record.
sure. i'll record xD stupid minh's laptop doesn't record the sound T_T

Freedom

Smash Cadet
Its times like these you scare me <.<;; I wasn't asking for a mm, but if you want one, then 1$. I don't know if I can make it to this week's biweekly though...

Zhu: Cool, we'll do it the next time I see you. x.x

Miharu

Smash Hero
Thanks for hosing Minh. Your garage is nice ^^

Everyone I played in tourney - whee camping. lol.

Yen - I like how both in teams and singles it was down to last stock on DL, 3rd match, with you winning on last stock and around 124%. Good matches tho

toga - good stuff in teams, nice playing with you. we should team at the biweekly if you're going

Zhu - lol at no top tier for you

Ian - thanks for ride there. i hate you car btw

Lunin - you scare me sometimes.

BTZO - do you main all 26 characters?

Falcomist - i want money D:

I like these tourneys. They require little driving time, and Minh's a good host :D

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales

Me and SNPR/yomamma/David/some guy from socal.

*makes prodigybanner*

[11.57.33 PM] yo0mamma: Mmm
[11.57.38 PM] yo0mamma: I say he sort of does
[11.57.40 PM] yo0mamma: Look like me
[11.57.41 PM] Lun In Spectra: LOL
[11.57.43 PM] yo0mamma: But his hair's much more curly
[11.57.46 PM] yo0mamma: But the face
[11.57.47 PM] yo0mamma: Is omg
[11.57.48 PM] yo0mamma: LOL
[11.57.55 PM] yo0mamma: He has the same handsome face as me LOL jk

Zelgadis Cosplayer: (yomamma)

Dread101

Smash Journeyman
Great tourny! good seeing people always
Thank prodigy kid had a great time! good sh*t in singles!
Falcomist! congrats on ur first win! doesnt matter where it happens a wins a win! spend that money wisely!=)
ian watup! thanks for the ride for food! fun times in teams u and ur 17/45 hit rest!haha thanks for the ride back to! see you at oc3!
hydrokirby good job in singles i swear ur falco gets loads better everytime i play it. I really think urs is a lot better then mine. Keep it up im sure will be seeing ur name on the rankings soon.
vans. U elimated me at my first tourny ever! and u dont even remember im sooo hurt! thanks for letting me win some friendlies! helped my confidence for the tourny!haha
Rey always fun hanging out on the way back! i like the marth it was fun to play u for the first time in tourny! good luck at the next ncb!
freedom sup!
frotaz! its a shame ur not going to oc3 i mean really its like a crime.But *sigh hopefully still see u around! someday...lol
yen! great job! u got sooo much better again! keep it up! =)
btzo just shiek..please just shiek haha good job in the tourny!lol
smashboozer. FUN playing friendlies with u good luck on ur boswer travels i hope u make it work!
drgn. niec to be able to play you for more then one match! ggs
delphiki we gotta play more!lol
jayferd. i tihnk ur the kirby player.. anyway! ggs ive never played a kirby before! i love the first kill haha
well i think thats it ggs to everyone! fun times!
LATER!

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
Minh like...**** that was like the best! hahahah Thanks so much for hosting and like waiting for us. ^_^ Like dude.....so good i really liked last saturday

:::::thanks for the pwesents ^_^ u shouldnt have...::::::)

Shoutouts~

Jmic: ^_^_^__^ thanks for teaching me FoD on the piano! It was like....one of my highlights of the day! HAHA i really enjoyed it and im hella practicing it now!

HydroKirby: U scare me....How about we play more? ^_^ dude our matches were like teh close! XDD iono if i can beat u agen! like u sed i waas at like 3000 percent! i always trip wen im at high percent! i just got lucky...

DRGN: :p item matches! wat can i say?

Delphiki: Muahahaha i got u! u little ice climbers punk! i hate IC grabs! they should just melt off the screen and die! ^_^ nice matches tho...

ShadowBTZO: DAnny...i i'll get u. i hope u know that imma getchu!

Fawxrwar: >:p how bout them apples? er pills? hahah we have to friendly more! LOL uptilt rest ur jiggs! bayum. sall i can say...

Dread: ^_^ i really like seein u at like these tourneys! ^_^ so nice! we didnt get to play tho huh... next time! Q_Q

Frotaz: DUde...how did we get 3rd? LOL WE always do teh stupedest shiet u know... XD sorry for messing up sooo much and like getting u in the blender countless times! XDDD we always get our job done! (i think....er hope) ^_^ I'll teach u more piano if we get the chance! also thanks for giving me rides! LOL we got LOST...LOL "he puts all of wat he is into that knee"
dude it was so fun after at BJ's...

Ian: Ur fcking drink.....i wanna hurl LOL but it was like funtimes u know? XD

Freedom: i should play that finalfantasy game...but then theres this one game thats like the best and i cant stop playing it....T_T smash is too good XD

Bowserguy: im sorry i cant recal ur name, but **** i got my *** beat by u! NO i wasnt messing around...i just didnt know wat to do! LOL ^_^ i is scared of u! >.> we'll meet agen....arggg we will! and wen we do...well thats wen we'll meet.

Zhu: please stop owning me. HAIRBALL RACE!!!! we owned u there! XD

FAlcomist: U jerkface! XD play me moreee ^_^ i liked ur hatt;)

anyoneimissedireallyshouldgeturnamessolikeicandoshoutoutscauselikeidontforgetaboutstuffcauselikeitsfunandlikeireallyenjoyspendingtimewitheveryone

Oh yeah.... thank you very much guys...wen we went to bjs i got to like be myself :)

i love smashers and this dam community <3

Top Bottom