• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~~The Return of the Prodigy tourney?! (7/7) Santa Clara, CA~~

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
So yeah, good ol' ProdigyKid has the house to himself, which means he'll be able to hold a tournament. This will be on July 7. I just have to get the days off work, which shouldnt be hard at all.

And I thought I'd throw in some special features that make this fairly attractive.

1) Kirk's Steakburgers, Taco Bell, KFC, Quiznos, Safeway all a walking distance away, with McD's, Starbucks, Jack in the Crack, Subway and (for BTZO) Baskin Robbins all a 5 minute drive away.

2) approx 15 mintues from SJSU

3) Maple Story (bring your laptops!)

4) I have a 60 inch plasma we can play finals on if the TV doesnt lag. But it shouldnt, cuase I used it before OC2 and dont think I felt lag

5) And its not a 2 hour drive for most NCBers (sorry Sac).

And I'll keep this up if things will change this time

6) AND ONE MORE THING. IF anyone is up for it, after the tourney we can all go to Cluck U (University Chicken), and just maybe someone will be daring enough to take... the 911 CHALLENGE!!!
PS: It costs 11 bucks.
911 Challengers:

Sokay lets see, I'll have doubles start at 12pm, and singles after that

ENTRY FEES:

Singles: 5 dolores
Teams: 10 dolores por equipo
Crews? Low Tier? Items? <--- If its not too late

PRIZES:

NCB Style:
TEAMS:
1st: 50%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 20%

SINGLES:
1st: 60%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 10%

RULES :

Going by OC3 rules. PokeStad, FD, and Dreamland 64 are on random. Battlefield, Yoshi's Story and Fountain of Dream are counterpicks.

No wobbling, no stg bans.

746 Woodhams Rd.
Santa Clara, CA 95051

FROM SJSU:

Take 280 N
Exit on Saratoga Ave(take the right ramp up).
Turn left on Kiely Blvd.
Turn left on Stevens Creek Blvd.
Tur Right on Woodhams Rd.

My garage door should be open at 10ish or so. so yeah.

HOUSE RULES

Okay yeah I dont want anybody breaking/stealing anything, so here are some good samaritan rules you should follow:

1) Dont wander through the bedrooms. BTZO, LunIn, and Falcomist: I know you guys are anxious, but we'd have to wait til later.

2) Keep the b-room clean. You clog it you plunge it.

3) Throw your trash away.

4) Stay out of my fridge. Or I'll send BTZO after you.

I'll need cubes and TVs.

I have 4 TVs and 1 cube. I will need abotu 4 more TVs, and 7 cubes. I would also like to request 2 tables so I can have a place to put all of the TVs

I'm sure if you have good questions, I'll have answers.

And remember. BTZO loves ice cream. And some other smasher thinks his sisters hot. And <3 Mr Rabbit

Miharu

Smash Hero
Can bring 2 cubes (maybe, 1 for sure), 1 TV, and one Frozenserpent.

It's his TV >_>

And both days would be nice.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
I'll be there this time ^_^ if I can't get a ride trust me ill figure it out XD btw yeah if there is ice cream in the fridge den aint no b'itches gon get past me:) lol

rason110290

Smash Apprentice
Woot. Finally found something in my area. I'm pretty new to these forums so thats why i havent seen any local tournaments before.

Serendipity

Smash Journeyman
IM down for this but if possible if im on the way there...an if i can get a ride to this shindigg... that'd be great

LIKE wat i was tryyying to say was.... is anyone else goin there that lives in san jose/milpitas willing to pick me up? ^_^

EazyP

Smash Ace
Yeah now that there's one on 6/30 for sure, I'm down, lets hope all my possible rides are too

We'll bring a cube

rason110290

Smash Apprentice
Can someone aim me on jason110290 ? I need some help pertaining to what the rules and stuff are. I havent been to a tournament yet.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Brian: No its not early. Last time I said I'd open at ten, no one came til 1130. like omgwtfbbqhax.

Kick: Youre more than welcome to. I'd rather have a surplus of cubes than a shortage.

Can anyone bring me some tables plz? I need 2 of them =X

EazyP

Smash Ace
I guess there'll be a 7/7 one then since there won't be a NCB? If there is, then I'll probably end up going to that one

AznShadoW

Smash Journeyman
oo i wanna go to this too. 15min away from sjsu, its alrdy hard for me to know how to get there, and by seeing the 511 transit thing, i might arrive at like 2:00pm or earlier determine when i go, 1hr and 51 min D=<

Top Bottom