• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rescue for PAL-smashers - Freeloader for Wii! *Bad news folks*

Edds

Smash Ace
nice games we had. dont know what i was doing with snake. i felt an idiot letting off so many fsmashes. and never really go on picochat that often

Thingy Person

Smash Journeyman
nice games we had. dont know what i was doing with snake. i felt an idiot letting off so many fsmashes. and never really go on picochat that often
rofl, I did it for the lulz. If Wario's backthrow was a taunt, I'd have it say "WHAT THE **** IS GOING ON?!"

Lant

Smash Journeyman
Not bad games, shame it was a bit laggy, but not much you can do about that I suppose.

Toast you have a dang good Zelda, I've never really fought one before, was a new and interesting experience!

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Nice games Lant ^^
Been wanting to Brawl with you for a while xP

Lol.
I felt I didn't really do my Zelda justice in our matches The lag made it hard for me to get to time a lot of her moves. D:
You've never fought a Zelda before? O:

You have a nice Toon Link . Good aerials., and nice use of his projectiles. I was struggling to dodge them.

Imirik

Smash Rookie
Okies, Ive just added Dean the Don, Lant, Thingy Person and Edds!

Hope to have some games with you guys soon, i mostly play in the evenings

Lant

Smash Journeyman
Okies, Ive just added Dean the Don, Lant, Thingy Person and Edds!

Hope to have some games with you guys soon, i mostly play in the evenings
I'll be sure to add you next time I'm on.

Hopefully there won't be nasty lag again! We should also organise some 2v2 team matches at some point, the Marth player I team with is very good, but I think he needs experience in fighting someone other than me!

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Yeah, we should organise some ^^
Gotta love team matches.

The lag didn't feel that bad. Playable, just a slight annoyance xP
Nothing you can do about it. Still fun games.

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
Good FFA matches Toast , Now I know where Farororororooa's Wind goes I can easily punish it =]...( unless you grab the ledge somehow...)

Toast you should get good with ZZS and ganondorf I havent fought any decent Ganon and ZZS players.

Oh and Team matches are a good idea =P Me and Jack will probably be on a bit later today tell me if you organize something.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Lol. It can go in 16 different directions xD

I'm working on Ganon. It's a long process. haha, but I'll get there.
Haven't really touched ZSS since the Brawl with Otter though.

MrOtter

Smash Journeyman
Anybody up for a few games now?

Edit: Good games Ken. I think I really need to work on my Metaknight Up-B's. Apart from my up-b control (or lack of) I reckon Meta is my best secondary to date. =D

Sorry about picking Pikachu for that match, I know how you loathe his thunder. = : 3

Also, I've added

Lant, Dean and Thingy. Also, if you read this Starfox could you add me pleases?

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
Lol Otter I liked fighting your MetaKnight I couldn't Short hop laser him properly =P.

But yeah I told you I wasn't good at countering grabbers, I need to spot dodge more because you were grabbing me all over the place. And that footstoll was pretty amazing I wasn't even meant to do it =P too bad the vid was 3:05 =[.

But yeah Im looking forwward to fighting a good meta knight.

synyker

Smash Rookie
Sorry, I'm too lazy to go through these posts mostly cause I need the information soon: does Mario Kart Wii have an update that blocks freeloader? My local game store closes in 45 minutes so that's what the hurry is about D:

Edit: apparently it does block freeloader, what a shame

Ninjack

Smash Cadet
been really enjoying the games you guys recently, but i agree with Kensei that we should get some team games up, should be sweet

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
Jack how have you got 34 posts already O__o...

Oh and nice sig =]

Conan

Smash Cadet
I just got a new wifi, which works much better, so uk players add/ readd please.

4167-4372-0645

Mains- Random , Usually D3

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
I'll add you tonight Conan =]

I thought it was already widely known that MK Wii is safe to play?=S

Toshen

Smash Apprentice
Well guys, after 6 weeks of waiting, i finally have brawl, hoping to catch up with you soon
Should be getting wifi this week, will add my friendcode here then :)

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
Hey people, I'm back from Mario Kartin. (Because I'm bored now that I reached 9999 Points in Wi-Fi Racing)
So I'll be online now. XD

Eagle

Smash Lord
Ahh! Somethings gone wrong! I've had my freeloader for about a month now. But now, when I put in the freeloader, then Brawl the game loads up on the game channel just fine. But then, the screen just goes to what it would look like as if the Wii was off, however the Wii is still on. Someone, please tell me you've had this problem and you were able to fix it.

Pleeease.

raydinneed

Smash Apprentice
My Wii gets mad when I try to extract brawl (to insert freeloader and such), it takes like 15 tries, or when I shout "GIVE ME THE ****ING DISK"

hilarious

shadowed_phoenix

Smash Apprentice
mine does that too, what I do is reset the wii and press eject again, then it just spits it out

Also, if you add someone using the friend code, can they just accept it or do they have to add your friend code manually?

undeadkirby

Smash Cadet
hey all. i've been reading this thread and it seems most of you are pleased with the freeloader disc and i feel like the lack of a release date is a punch in the face from nintendo. so today i've decided to retire from melee (which im playing right now as i'm writing this) and import brawl. just a few questions though;
1) obvious question, where is the best place to buy brawl and the freeloader from (together or seperate)
2) how long did it take to arrive
3) is the online as laggy as the US (even thought i don't really mind)

any help will be really really appreciated :3

Edds

Smash Ace
hey all. i've been reading this thread and it seems most of you are pleased with the freeloader disc and i feel like the lack of a release date is a punch in the face from nintendo. so today i've decided to retire from melee (which im playing right now as i'm writing this) and import brawl. just a few questions though;
1) obvious question, where is the best place to buy brawl and the freeloader from (together or seperate)
2) how long did it take to arrive
3) is the online as laggy as the US (even thought i don't really mind)

any help will be really really appreciated :3
i got mine from http://www.videogamesplus.ca/ and it took from monday to next monday to arrive.
and the lagg depends on both connections. it has nothing to do with the US apart from connecting to wifi

Top Bottom