• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rescue for PAL-smashers - Freeloader for Wii! *Bad news folks*

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
Doesn't the dojo say you can join someone and view battles of other people in that ROOM?
I just needed a good word to explain my view on that.
In freind code Wifi you do make rooms to join your friends like someone hosts and you join their room. With anyone I'm quite sure you don't make rooms, it just searches for people, kinda like mario kart ds?

Starfox wanna play now? You host.
I was doing some challenges but Ok I'll play for a bit.

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
Um, Lol I just thought of something even if Mario kart Wii PAL has the update couldn't we use Freeloader's power to not Download the update if it was not needed to actually play it!? =D

Madjura

Smash Rookie
Wow, this could actually work. oO
Hah Nintendo, IN YOUR FACE! :p
And if it doesn't, let's import Mario Kart Wii. It will be cheaper and Nintendo can't do anything (so far) against it.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Mario Kart's update could easily be like Brawl's.
It needs it to play.

Mario Kart's update will most likely have crucial elements in it to play online.

=[

I think I'mma get No More Heroes from USA soon. Give NOE another kick in the face ;D

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
I was sure that the Brawl update was to read dual layered Discs? =/

so it could possibly work and I think I'll try it when mario kart Wii comes out. ^^

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Mario Kart Wii most likely has an update for it online, largely due to the stats channel.. It has a more advanced online than Brawl.

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
Another thing to note I seen Video's on IGN of the Complete(?) game they have been added quite back ago, meaning that this Freeloader breaking Update shouldn't be on the Mario kart Wii update then? (If Mario kart Wii has to update.) XD

Unless if they Delay the game.........

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Ah well, least it isn't true.
=D

Wiibrew are evil, but gotta be thankful it ain't true xP

Still, I'm not updating again for a while. Just in case.

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
Where is everyone? I thought on a bank holiday online would be packed.

Anyway, I'm online and waiting to brawl

Sidenote - I got my little bro to play brawl today. His fave characters? Ike and Pit, do I need to say anything else.:laugh:

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
I'm staying with the USA one I DON'T WANT TO GO THOUGH THE BOARDEM THAT IS PLAYING BOSS BATTLE MODE WITH EVERY CHARACTER AGAIN. LOL (which i am near the end of now)

lol I don't believe what just happened I was fighting Ridly when he did he Tail on the ground attack thing and dragged me across but I ended at the middle of the bottom of the stage! lol which killed me.

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
Urg Zelda is sooo annoying.

I always let my shield go a millisecond to early on her upsmash. Still those were good matches toast and giga (I've found a new love for Zamus.)

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Haha, xP
Yeah, good matches. Would've been better had I not suicided randomly xD

I'm still not good at directing Farore's wind in Brawl as you can see. The directions are so sensitive. Sorry about that Jelly.

I liked your Zamus. Her whip gradually began to annoy me xP

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
Rawr I wanna play someone good been playng kinda bad people lately no offence =/ Toast and fox and some others I forgot are that are good wanna play sumtime =O oh and Jelly I don't think Ive played you O__o?

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Ah, not played you since like thursday or something Kensei :O
Haven't saw you online much lately =[

Yeah, I'll play soon. Just need to fill out a disclosure for. Probably be about half an hour.

Toshen

Smash Apprentice
Ugh, anyone care to give some more info about the april fools thingie (dont have wifi, but getting soon)

Is there even an update at all?
if yes, will it still leave the signature rendering future updates worthless
Is the update 100% safe otherwise?

thanks in advance :)

eebrozgi

Smash Cadet
#Brawl in Qnet said:
To reduce the lag, forward the following ports in your firewall/router: TCP: 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920, 80, 443; UDP: EVERY Port, because the ports are chosen randomly! (The easiest way is setting your Wii as a DMZ Server.)
My connection became faster when I did this, I recommend you all do this too.

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
Woozah I was taunting like mad in our Game because I was trying to get to transform into Zero Suit Samus lol

Jellybelly

Smash Ace
Good matches Gigas, though I died a little inside when new pork city showed up.

and I've been there xtreme, I tried to taunt my way to zss when I was fighting tabuu, not clever when you think about it.

Woozah

Smash Cadet
NNID
Dizztro
3DS FC
3866-8092-9570
Woozah I was taunting like mad in our Game because I was trying to get to transform into Zero Suit Samus lol
haha for real, i was wondering why i saw you doing the charge shot taunt all the time :laugh::laugh:

anyways, we were still having some lag spikes but tomorrow my brother goes home again ( who has been here since friday and downloading all weekend :( ) so no more horrible lag/lag spikes, unless im downloading ofcourse (which i will Not do while playing brawl :chuckle:).

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
This is what happens when I get bored of LONG boring challenges.

Don't Eat Me lol.

Um... yeah...

o_O (I didn't do this on purpose lol)

XD

EEEEEEK

Nice block?

Attempts to train my samus into zamus resulted in this.

Also a glitch not sure if anyone has seen it yet but,

hanging onto a edge of nothing? XD (the item was used to show where about her hand was.

Oh and btw I posted this at 3AM....... :laugh:

HaNks

Smash Rookie
yo sup peeps. gimme a shout if anyone wants to play a veteran Ness player from back in the N64 days, UK based. I'm fairly new to Brawl though and am currently developing my game on Lucas as I reckon he's got some good advantages over the Brawl Ness.

FC 3823-8357-2934

just holler with your name and FC if your gonna add me to make sure I do the same. look foward to playing some forum peeps ;] peace.

Ganon875

Smash Cadet
Add me, I'm also practicing with lucas, but I can't control him online... When there's lag, try his PK thunder.......:mad:
I'm from the Netherlands though if that's a problem.

Kensei

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kenseithomas
Ill add you Hanks =] I main Diddy falco and snake.

Nice pix fox =] all my pictures suck *** lol, I love the toonlink and ridley ones XO

RAWWWRRRRRRR im going online now sumone pleh meh T____T

FizzLTD

Smash Rookie
Too many pages for me to search.

SO does this freeloader work on Australian Wii's? and if not is there somewhere I can buy the Australian version?

Thanks ~

Top Bottom