• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Renaissance of Xmash 4, Varberg, July 3-6th | Results in 1st post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madlobster

Smash Apprentice
good idea, lets have a Vodka match.
For each stock you lose you have to drink a glass of vodka.
the first one to pass out is the loser.

once you lost you are fair game! Shaving cream, Magic markers and a Camera will be yous to you humiliation.

should be fun :D

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
good idea, lets have a Vodka match.
For each stock you lose you have to drink a glass of vodka.
the first one to pass out is the loser.

once you lost you are fair game! Shaving cream, Magic markers and a Camera will be yous to you humiliation.

should be fun :D
Best ruleset ever. Take that Jeffzor!

VilNess

Smash Champion
Actually, it´s better that the winner gets a drink.
Like you buy together a 6-pack of beer, and play 6 matches. The winners playing condition will fall (or maybe not) but he will get more of the beer even though he only paid half of it.

I´m up for something like that :p

VilNess

Smash Champion
Liquor shots could be handier since you don´t have to drink for so long and not take a **** piss everytime...
But quality beer is good too!

I´ll take one liqour bottle (some 0,4-0,5 litre bottle and around 20-40 % alcohol rate)
or one beer match for a day... and yes, if it+s 0,33 cans/bottles of beer, two six packs is better... actually, one and half. two is a bit too much.

So, anyone wanna challenge me for beer/liqour shot matches? :D
I´ll take two max, one for tuesday and one for wednesday ( i gotta drive in friday so no thursday :p )

shoe

Smash Ace
other beer ruleset:

You both start with a bottom tier, and each match you lose you have to drink, but also every 3 times you have to drink you are allowed to move up one tier! By the time you arrive at Fox and Falco you'll be to drunk to play them well, but you get the point.

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
other beer ruleset:

You both start with a bottom tier, and each match you lose you have to drink, but also every 3 times you have to drink you are allowed to move up one tier! By the time you arrive at Fox and Falco you'll be to drunk to play them well, but you get the point.
That's some advanced **** yo :p

VilNess

Smash Champion
:p
SHoe: you play Ness?

Ness ditto money match?

I three stocked Amsah´s Ness :p

(he four stocked my mario with CF :/ along other ownage :/ x 2 )

Nigzel

Smash Ace
Of course, I almost can't keep my fingers of getting banned! ~_~

About the Vodka idea; Yay great, I think I'll be a somewhat happy man. My SDs ftw! -_-

Vodka sucks... <_<

THAT'S WHY WE NEED CARLSBERG. :D

Vall3y

Smash Lord
when do we get an exact date of the dutch tournament?
or a week after ros 4 means 13.7?

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
Helios, how long do you have to travel by train if your plane arives in stockholm? And how much does it cost?;)

Edit: hmm, that's far away o_0
plane ticket to stockholm 70 euro's
plane ticket to goteborg 250 euro's

-_-

What do you recommend?

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
It will take you about 3 hours by train, but it's no big deal imo. It would save you plenty of money, obviously =)

You can definitely get away with less than €50 euros return trip, meaning HALF price compared to flying straight to gothenburg. I'd say that's a pretty decent deal =)

ivootjes(nr18)

Smash Lord
Hmm, looked into the trainsystem and it's uuh, weird ;)

I know the difference between travelling first class and second class, but what are the "just nu 2nd class" tickets, they're like the only tickets that are payable. Oh, and it's about 4-5 hours to varberg :p

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
Depends on what kind of train you're getting. X2000 = 3 hours to gothenburg.

I'm not sure, but I don't think train tickets are available for more than 3 months ahead, meaning you're not actually able to book anything at the moment.

And for clarifying things:

"Just nu" means "right now", meaning the price may change at any time, depending on demand.
"Sista minuten" means "last minute", and can only be booked less than 24 hours before departure.

sPArKeN

Smash Apprentice
BUMP BUMP BUMP.

I WILL PRWN U ALL!
SO PLZ COME AND GET A PIECE OF THE PRWN WITH MR. PRWNSALOT

bump bump bump

Enycecricket

Smash Ace
Helios....I WILL BE ATTENDING SENSATION WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! send me a message on aim or msn so we can set up the purchasing of tickets ASAP! as for the tourny...we will figure that out later. LOL

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
DAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn comp!!
Tickets will have to be purchased ASAP after they're released on March 10th! That's Saturday mangz!

I'll talk this through with some swedish guys, we'll see how to make this happen.

shoe

Smash Ace
Vilness: I only act like I main Ness, Peach is my best and I mostly play Falcon and Luigi really, but I do like to play Ness a lot, I'm down for ditto moneymatch, but prefer beer matches. I don't know whether I'll be at ros4 though, but I'll try my hardest at the very least!

Helios

BRoomer
BRoomer
There's a fee that'll cover all the tournaments and everything, paid at the door. More information will be released in a while =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom