• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Renaissance of Xmash 4, Varberg, July 3-6th | Results in 1st post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinuviel

Smash Cadet
I have shoutouts too, this isn't nearly everyone, but it's a start.
I'll update this later, atm I need to concentrate on getting well. ^^

Makenshi and Company: It was really funny having you all at my home. And thanks for all the gifts, especially that delicious chocolate! Hope the food was okay, I really messed up with the spaghetti-sauce. You are all welcome back anytime you like. ^^

Clemj & Niam: You are so sweet, naming your team after my cat! Gizmo sends his love.<3
Nnja-nnja! Aren’t you one funny m-****er. No, seriously, you are such a sweet person. It was really nice meeting you!

Jam & Kone: You two! Stumbling in drunk every night and just making us all laugh. Making pancakes certainly got funnier with you two helping out! Really nice meeting you guys again, looking forwards to it in the future.

Seretur: It was hilarious playing drunken smash with you narrating every move... I almost won there a couple of times. You seem have your senses together and I totally agree with you on most points about this tournament. Next time in Sweden(or Italy) the beer is on me!

Federico: Hey man! Thanks a lot for all those pasta-tips and stuff. You are so nice!

Shin: Your such a sweetie! Really fun to hang out with and there’s always a smile on your lips. To bad we didn’t play this time either, I’m really looking forward to playing you on SR3. Take care! <3

Raikacchi: You’re really confusing sometimes, what the heck was that with our signs and stuff? But when it comes to it you were always there to help or just lightning up the mood a bit. Nice meeting you. ^^

More to come...

stelzig

Smash Lord
"Hope you had a good time going to your first smashtournamen I won a match mkds against Stelzig and Zgetto, two ex worldchamps"

Heh. Yeah that was a good race. Great ending >_>

I uploaded a live video of one of zgetto's time trial runs now. It's actually a top10 time on the players page :o
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Sjzv2w4tRgI

Zgetto

Smash Ace
"Hope you had a good time going to your first smashtournamen I won a match mkds against Stelzig and Zgetto, two ex worldchamps"

Heh. Yeah that was a good race. Great ending >_>

I uploaded a live video of one of zgetto's time trial runs now. It's actually a top10 time on the players page :o
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Sjzv2w4tRgI
thanks for uploading that =D
funny to look back at yourself after such a long time^^

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Kukenimunnen! Nihonjin sucks for not logging off from my computer after using it! So, what to do now that I have mod powers...

brb. ;)

Edit: **** this ****, I can't temp ban Nihanden. XD

*edit*

Thank god you couldn't -_-'~Amsah

Good thing is, even after a few hours of me not being here, you still are logged in! XD

I even closed down firefox.

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
we Falco players descended from Hercules himself. Taught never to retreat, never to surrender. Taught that death after a 0-death chaingrab with final tipper on FD is the greatest glory he could achieve in his life. Falco players: the finest smashers the world has ever known.

Jeffz0r

Smash Champion
Congratulations to all the (prize) winners, hope to see you again. I'll make sure to do shout-outs later, in the results thread I guess. I took a lot of pictures too which I will upload, here's just one, for starters ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom