• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The realm of magic." Fogo's DDD video thread! **Updated 10/6/2009!**

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Fogo, we gota play one day.

im plannin on hostin a nice NICE tourny hopefully sometime round winter, either that or come for a gigabits to FL!
bring a bunch of texans!

Gigabits is EASILY always at LEAST 60-70 people+ and its in orlando fl

one im gona host, i still gotta figure out the details, but it'd prolly be at a house

watchya think?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
well, in my opinion, the chaingrab itself is easy and just takes some practice, its everything else outside of chaingrabbing that takes the skill of the player.

once ddd gets a grab however, all ddd's intstantly look the same.

Excellence

Smash Champion
well, in my opinion, the chaingrab itself is easy and just takes some practice, its everything else outside of chaingrabbing that takes the skill of the player.

once ddd gets a grab however, all ddd's intstantly look the same.
Thanks for giving me a good, non-smart@$$ answer, because that was a serious question and not a put down for King Dedede players.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Thanks for giving me a good, non-smart@$$ answer, because that was a serious question and not a put down for King Dedede players.
No smart ***** in my thread :)

Yeah D3 can be challenging when you play against people who know how to handle one. (i.e. Tornado spammers, multi hit aerial spammers, people who know how to avoid grabs, etc.)

CO18

Smash Hero
I love using Dedede which is really why I use him. obviously spamming cg is boring though but you sort of have to do it vs certain chars like Snake and Rob.

But overally DDD is really fun to use imo followed by boozer. :]

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
D3 is a blast! He has the power of a tactical nuke when played right!

Bowser is very fun to play as too if your not fighting D3, and if its allowed, Shadow moses is a good stage for him due to making his Uair so easy to hit with.

Personally I like the insainity and mindgames you can do with Wario, or hitting newbies with a reverse warlock punch from Ganon, ah, good times.

Fogo, think we could do a Wifi match sometime with our D3s? I wanna see how mine would fare with another D3 mainer.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
He is the best Dedede in Texas, he has made that clear to me and I've played probably every serious Dedede main for Texas.

I wish we could have played more at Bear's house :(

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Update in the friendlies section and a new special clip, i've got a set up vs. Dojo, the best MK in texas!

I get ***** pretty bad in the second match lol

Check it out!!!!

BOP (Bird of Prey)

Smash Rookie
Fogo..! I've heard a lot from Santi and Dojo about you, and watching your D3, I can see why. I play with them every weekend I'm able with my own D3 and various other chars, but, seeing you play, I can see why they hold you so highly. I look forward to the day we play each other. ^^

By the way, I've noticed that you can actually chaingrab Dojo for a little bit (until he adapts), but playing him as often as I do, I milk every bit for all it's worth.

napZzz

Smash Hero
this...hopefully can help out my DDD vs. mk issues :)

I like watching your DDD fogo.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Good MK? Haha. I play him to avoid dittos or to beat other MK's, I'm not what you classify as good but thanks anyways. :laugh:

I had a lot of fun with our tournament matches Fogo. I was really focused on my matches ahead of you since for some reason I assumed if I spam tornado enough, you can't do ****. Bad assumption on my part, and nice job on shield grabbing me out of improperly spaced Fairs. Your really good at punishing and keeping momentum.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
this...hopefully can help out my DDD vs. mk issues :)

I like watching your DDD fogo.
Thanks, i'm willing to help in any way possible :)

Excellent matches, I cant really give you much advice though because your a lot better than me XD
Well at least you had fun watching :D

Good MK? Haha. I play him to avoid dittos or to beat other MK's, I'm not what you classify as good but thanks anyways. :laugh:

I had a lot of fun with our tournament matches Fogo. I was really focused on my matches ahead of you since for some reason I assumed if I spam tornado enough, you can't do ****. Bad assumption on my part, and nice job on shield grabbing me out of improperly spaced Fairs. Your really good at punishing and keeping momentum.
Thanks dude! See you at PBT3?

;)

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
new vids up, me vs dallasphat (tournament)

Me vs. Utd zac (tournament)

and new vids of me vs bwett in the friendlies section, GO GO GO!

^_^

CO18

Smash Hero
Whoa son. Now you're thread ain't legit with "The best dedede in the south" lol.

It was legit b4. lol

I cant watchem until its changed back to texas.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Ohhh dang, my bad! southwest is what i meant, much respect to you co18, you got the southeast, forget seibrik :-P

EDIT: better?? lol

CO18

Smash Hero
Ohhh dang, my bad! southwest is what i meant, much respect to you co18, you got the southeast, forget seibrik :-P
lmao naw I was just defending se in general lol with me seibrik, hungrybox and other peeps etc. lol

I can watch them now and will make sure to do it right.....

sometime tomorrow

CO18

Smash Hero
Good stuff Vs sethlon there. Only one I watched so far lol

He started going a little berserk though toward the end of lylat

and jungle japes + falco = ******** lol, its banned here.

Foursaken

Smash Apprentice
Lets see if you can fill in the blank, Fogo. :laugh:

Top 5 from Oh Snap v4.0 - 112 Participants!

1. Dojo - Best MK in Texas
2. Roy_R - Best Marth in Texas
3. Le_Thien - Best Diddy Kong in Oklahoma
4. Melee1 - Best Ice Climbers in Texas
5. Sethlon - Best Falco in Texas
5. Foursaken -

Haha, just teasing. Good stuff vs. Sethlon, you know that matchup really well. I'll try and incorporate some of that stuff into my game.

How do you get all your matches recorded?! I had a set against KY and Roy_R, but the only one that got put up is me getting ***** by a Diddy Kong.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Lets see if you can fill in the blank, Fogo. :laugh:

Top 5 from Oh Snap v4.0 - 112 Participants!

1. Dojo - Best MK in Texas
2. Roy_R - Best Marth in Texas
3. Le_Thien - Best Diddy Kong in Oklahoma
4. Melee1 - Best Ice Climbers in Texas
5. Sethlon - Best Falco in Texas
5. Foursaken -

Haha, just teasing. Good stuff vs. Sethlon, you know that matchup really well. I'll try and incorporate some of that stuff into my game.

How do you get all your matches recorded?! I had a set against KY and Roy_R, but the only one that got put up is me getting ***** by a Diddy Kong.
Haha one tournament at 6 in the morning won't give you that title, you can have second though, you're way better/more dedicated than half of texas's D3's.

Oh and about matches, people get really excited when they see any of the top anything playing in friendlies so they follow us around with cameras and/or dvd recording equipment lol

Im about to make a video thread... first seibrik, then u, now me lol

do it, it makes you more pro :-P

CO18

Smash Hero
Haha one tournament at 6 in the morning won't give you that title, you can have second though, you're way better/more dedicated than half of texas's D3's.

Oh and about matches, people get really excited when they see any of the top anything playing in friendlies so they follow us around with cameras and/or dvd recording equipment lol

do it, it makes you more pro :-P
XD already did.

Top Bottom