• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"The realm of magic." Fogo's DDD video thread! **Updated 10/6/2009!**

RATED

Smash Lord
Fogo I only have watched right now , the first one against Snap, I got to say this: the magic is in the family vains. he got a great peach. I watch the others later.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
:chuckle:
Because I run the video thread.

DDD boards gets way to many locked topics.
Its hard to keep good threads alive because of this.
I don't understand where you are coming from with this one. Locked topics cannot be continually bumped to the top, and thus important threads like this one would not fall down if people regularly post here. However, the thread is overall, not very active and thus as numerous "Everyone is discussing DDD" threads are made, the topic falls down. I feel another problem is that every user has their own video thread, with people making new threads when they get new videos as well. Because of this things get cluttered and its hard to keep them all alive. Most other character boards have made a single unified topic with videos from all players. A good example is the PT boards where the first post links to appropriate posts in the thread where each user manages their own videos in their own post. If you feel this could help, then go ahead and make a thread similar to that, and it'll help keep the video threads from competing amongst one another.

I know we have the DDD channel, but that is set up a lot differently than what I am describing.

EDIT: Now that I think of it, editing the DDD channel such that it was set up this way wouldn't be too difficult.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
:chuckle:

I don't understand where you are coming from with this one. Locked topics cannot be continually bumped to the top, and thus important threads like this one would not fall down if people regularly post here. However, the thread is overall, not very active and thus as numerous "Everyone is discussing DDD" threads are made, the topic falls down. I feel another problem is that every user has their own video thread, with people making new threads when they get new videos as well. Because of this things get cluttered and its hard to keep them all alive. Most other character boards have made a single unified topic with videos from all players. A good example is the PT boards where the first post links to appropriate posts in the thread where each user manages their own videos in their own post. If you feel this could help, then go ahead and make a thread similar to that, and it'll help keep the video threads from competing amongst one another.

I know we have the DDD channel, but that is set up a lot differently than what I am describing.

EDIT: Now that I think of it, editing the DDD channel such that it was set up this way wouldn't be too difficult.
I don't mean to say that the locked threads kill other threads, more that we get far to many of those kids of threads that don't deserve to exist.

AND I WAS ALREADY THINKING OF THAT GAAAAAHH. Now it won't look like my idea, oh well, now I don't have to type it out just copy pasta it.

Tekk

Smash Lord
Your matches against UltimateRazer are too good, you both play this matchup very well.
the 2nd match was the most epic imo, epic edgeguard by Razer at 0% + magic Fsmash mind**** at 2:35 by you.

Oh and how the hell did you let him go on YI the 1st match ? I always thought this stage was terrible for us in this matchup. @_@

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
It was a choice between YI and Pokemon stadium and the tv was dark, so i chose YI. He's tricky with mines and stuff lol

NEW TOURNAMENT MATCHES VS. FLIPHOP! CHECK EM OUT!

:)

Top Bottom