• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Real Risk of Living in Atl South!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Maybe Renth is TheRealRenth as he obviously has no graphical signature and states plainly he is not an alternate account thus making him the real deal. This logic has been stated before, so he could only be the real Renth.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
and he's quick to accuse other people...it's almost as if he's *gasp* hiding something.

I will not try to defend my non-Renthness....for if somebody would mistake me as Renth, it would be a great honor to me. One look at me proves that I am indeed not Renth, but accuse me if you want, it's a great boost for the self esteem.
You sir are the one quick to your defenses. Nobody has even accused you of being anything near being Renthish. Yet here you are defending yourself. I do believe that you are Renth.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
WHY IS THIS THREAD NOT STICKIED YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
People need to know!
It's a good question. Atlantic South needs to know so they are not mistakenly conceived as true Renth account. What if some poor soul makes a post "Hi, I'm a sexy Ganon main and women keep giving me their virginity" and just gets banned on the spot. It's not their fault they get mistaken for Renth, so they need to know...they need to change their sig for the sake of not getting banned.

DesertKing

Smash Rookie
I herd renth wuz in this thrad! that meens hez N hour thrad maken hiz postz. nao witch won of these d00ds is renth? i no itz knot mii because emil forward iz him!

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
So,....... you are Renth?
But then he states

You sir are the one quick to your defenses. Nobody has even accused you of being anything near being Renthish. Yet here you are defending yourself. I do believe that you are Renth.
The argument is over. You are getting jumpy. I, Kira, have unmasked Renth. It's only a matter of time before everybody knows it.

TheRealRenth

Smash Cadet
But then he states

The argument is over. You are getting jumpy. I, Kira, have unmasked Renth. It's only a matter of time before everybody knows it.
for the 3rd time now

All of the nonrenths will host a tournament the winner is Renth.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Hmm, you know nothing of anything. I will not defend myself for being Renth any longer. It seems everyone else is so paranoid of getting banned for being Renth that they all gang up on the confused citrus fruit.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
But if all the non-Renths have a tournament, the Fenrir will take out Renth...Hate to say it.

TheRealRenth

Smash Cadet
this thread was made at 9:01...

it's almost been up for hours and people still don't realize i am the real renth
oh well

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Everyone is Renth except for me. I suggest that every member of smashboards be banned except for myself

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Hmm...I believe TheRealRenth cannot be Renth...He's trying to hard to get people to believe he is Renth, and as such he cannot be...My logic is flawless!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Hah, my sig does prove it! Linked there are my Youtube videos, and in them I am obviously not playing Bowser, nor is there a Ganon combo video anywhere near them.

A-Laon

Smash Master
In West Philadelphia, borned and raised
On the playground is where I spent most of my days
Chillin out, 'maxin', relaxin' all cool and all
Shootin some b-ball outside of the school

Not Renth.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
When a couple of guys said were up in no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared