• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Real Risk of Living in Atl South!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
By your defensive post, I say you are Renth by trying to deter everything to me.
Quite the contrary. My post was offensive. I was attempting to make you seen as Renth. My post has nothing to do with me. Your post on the other hand, was attempting to sway the blame away from you and back to me. By this logic, you are Renth.

TheRealRenth

Smash Cadet
Quite the contrary. My post was offensive. I was attempting to make you seen as Renth. My post has nothing to do with me. Your post on the other hand, was attempting to sway the blame away from you and back to me. By this logic, you are Renth.

All of the non-renths will have a tournament the winner is Renth.

Bergoth

Smash Rookie
But listen to this. If you look at your name, Dguy, you will clearly see that none of the letters are the same as in the name Renth. This clearly points to you as the key suspect.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord

That indeed is a rather good argument to defend yourself from being accused of really being Renth (which you are). I hope that your logic does not exclude that an offense is a type of defense. That being said, you offensive statement defends you and also tries to reassure I am Renth (which clearly I am not).

dguy6789

Smash Lord
That indeed is a rather good argument to defend yourself from being accused of really being Renth (which you are). I hope that your logic does not exclude that an offense is a type of defense. That being said, you offensive statement defends you and also tries to reassure I am Renth (which clearly I am not).
See the underlined word? You made a grammatical mistake in your argument. I found the hole in your master plan. You sir, are Renth.

TheRealRenth

Smash Cadet
See the underlined word? You made a grammatical mistake in your argument. I found the hole in your master plan. You sir, are Renth.
The Real Renth doesn't make mistakes he makes errors on purpose so people don't see him as "perfect"

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I see, yet earlier I also pointed out a mistake I made in my grammar. Therefore, by pointing out my flaws, I cannot be Renth. You claiming to be more perfect than I must logically be Renth.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
I see, yet earlier I also pointed out a mistake I made in my grammar. Therefore, by pointing out my flaws, I cannot be Renth. You claiming to be more perfect than I must logically be Renth.
I am perfect in every way because I am Dguy, not because I am Renth. Do you honestly believe that pointing out your own mistakes will magically remove all suspicion from yourself?

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I am perfect in every way because I am Dguy, not because I am Renth. Do you honestly believe that pointing out your own mistakes will magically remove all suspicion from yourself?

No, but you obviously are still vigorously defending yourself against being accused of actually being Renth. I still say that by you saying you are "perfect", you are assuming you are better than I. Which means you are Renth, because Renth is always perfect.

TheRealRenth

Smash Cadet
Hey Mods i got a question for you

If Mooney was sending you conversations from an IRC from a guy using the name Renth. Think about this now. ANYONE would've been using that name.

Banning from an IRC server is completely ******** especially considering a private chat server has nothing to do with Forums.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Hey Mods i got a question for you

If Mooney was sending you conversations from an IRC from a guy using the name Renth. Think about this now. ANYONE would've been using that name.

Banning from an IRC server is completely ******** especially considering a private chat server has nothing to do with Forums.

Even though I am obviously not Renth. I agree with this statement. There is good logic in it.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
I'm kinda thinking Lime is the real Renth...look at how he hides his *Not an alternate account of Renth's* ;) ... it's so...hidden

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I'm kinda thinking Lime is the real Renth...look at how he hides his *Not an alternate account of Renth's* ;) ... it's so...hidden

I see you too are attacking my Non-Renthishness. I assure you, I am not Renth. I am also sure, you are not Renth, because you are Rohins.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
and he's quick to accuse other people...it's almost as if he's *gasp* hiding something.

I will not try to defend my non-Renthness....for if somebody would mistake me as Renth, it would be a great honor to me. One look at me proves that I am indeed not Renth, but accuse me if you want, it's a great boost for the self esteem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom