• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Quick-Capturing Commando - Sami for SSB4! (Celebrating V-G Day! Hope marches on!)

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
No post in over a month. Let's change that.
I feel like should rebalance my moveset for Sami.
Maybe removing the level up feature of her Bases, instead having the 3 bases being placeable at will with no need for upgrades.
As a result, the side special could be changed, possibly to just a Tank, but with more options.

For example, maybe the bases gradually give Sami money, which comes into play for her neutral special, where she can summon a Tank, Md. Tank, Artillery, or Anti-Air, for varying prices.

Tanks moves forward while firing missiles, but are slow and kinda weak. They serve as short-term defensive walls.
Anti-Air moves forward a bit faster and fires at a faster rate, but is even weaker.
Artillery are stationary, but fire power shots in an arc.
Md. Tanks are a very powerful tank.

Boost4u

Smash Cadet
Yeah that's what I was thinking. Her base building special slowly generates money, and her unit summoning special can vary. She should be able to shift through her unit spawn options like how shulk shifts through Monado arts.

Top Bottom