• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Priestess of Dawn, Micaiah 4 Smash DLC !! Sakurai let us #DownloadTheDawn !!

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
Well, now that there are four confirmed Fire Emblem characters, I highly doubt there will be a fifth. Looks like Micaiah just came into the world at the wrong time, which is a shame. Oh well; here's hoping she will at least appear as an Assist Trophy, or maybe a Robin alternate costume.

I'm thinking Micaiah mind end up as part of Ike's updated Final Smash. My theory is the startup for his Great Aether will be based on Micaiah powering up Ike to do the attack. Just a theory, though, she might become an AT instead.
Hmm, that sounds pretty cool; I could definitely settle for that. Plus, it would be a great reference to the Endgame boss in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
Micaiah is one of my favorite FE characters and I've always been supportive of her. It's too bad that with four confirmed FE reps the chance of any additional character from the series is ridiculously low.

I still support her, though. At least she's not deconfirmed in any way, but I'll be happy if she's at least an AT.

Reginleif

Smash Ace
idk Radiant Dawn kinda flopped and there's already Robin reppin magic though i'm totally down for 1 more i dont see 5 reps happening :ohwell:

AT would be perfect

Last edited:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I personally think Micaiah could have been in Robin's place with few tweaks... as long as it might have made us have less "Avatars" in this game.

Still waiting for AT though.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
I personally think Micaiah could have been in Robin's place with few tweaks... as long as it might have made us have less "Avatars" in this game.

Still waiting for AT though.
Yeah, personally if Awakening had come out like now, instead of in 2012, she for sure would've been in the game. To me she's in the same spot as all the Hoenn Pokemon, to early for Brawl to late for Melee. In her case she was too late for Brawl (Path of Radiance came right before roster was set) and to late for SSB4.

I kind of want Robin to have her light mage outfit. As an AT not only can she be used against me, but she won't be visual when items get turned off.

Jave

Smash Ace
NNID
Javeman
Yeah, personally if Awakening had come out like now, instead of in 2012, she for sure would've been in the game. To me she's in the same spot as all the Hoenn Pokemon, to early for Brawl to late for Melee. In her case she was too late for Brawl (Path of Radiance came right before roster was set) and to late for SSB4.

I kind of want Robin to have her light mage outfit. As an AT not only can she be used against me, but she won't be visual when items get turned off.
Something like this? I made this recolor for the Robin Alts thread:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
I had been wondering for a while she wasn't added to Brawl alongside Ike.
It's because Path of Radiance had just come out when Brawl's Roster was finalized.

Something like this? I made this recolor for the Robin Alts thread:

No, I was actually thinking it'd be like the exact outfit, not a recolor. But in this, the only thing I think needs changing would be the gloves (or whatever is on her hand), which should be black.

Last edited:

OddCrow

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1676-3709-1310
I think Micaiah and Sothe both have a good chance at being ATs.

IceAnt573

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure Fire Emblem is going to get at least a second assist trophy if every other franchise is stocking up on assists. There are a lot of potential candidates for this spot (maybe more than one?) like Roy, Tharja, Anna, Sothe, Tiki, or a crazy idea in a Jugdral character. However I feel this should go to either Micaiah or Tiki. It's the least Micaiah can get for being a protagonist for all of one act until Ike stole the spotlight from her. :confused:

Last edited:

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
I'm sure FE is going to get other Assist Trophies, but I don't think Micaiah will be one. I'd rather have Micaiah than a bunch of Awakening AT's, but I'd still rather have Ephraim and a Jugdral character to fill in the AT positions instead. That way we can represent a larger variety of FE series'. Elibe is represented by Lyn now, and Roy from Melee of course.

jaytalks

Smash Champion
NNID
jaytalks
Fire Emblem should get three trophies:
Lyn
a FE10 character (hopefully Micaiah and Sothe)
an Awakening character (Tiki would have been right, but Anna works best at this point)

I would have Sothe protect Micaiah and attack anyone get close to her. If she gets damaged too much, she will die FE style, even with the FE sound effect. Sothe will slash anyone in front of him to dash off the stage, even the person who summoned them. If she makes it through, she uses Rexaura on the opponents, unleash light above and below her.

For Anna, I would have her be an item shop. She would take four random weapons in Smash: Beam Sword, Fire Bar, Lip's Stick, Fan, Home-Run Bat, etc. This can only be selected by the person who summoned her. Once that person selects an item, all the other ones disappear.

Enigma14

Smash Champion
IS picks the Fire Emblem reps, not Sakurai, so its up to them if we get a magic user -besides Robin- in the future. It would be cool however to see light magic light up the field.

Dark Samus' attacks can be modded to show off some of Micaiah's attacks.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
IS picks the Fire Emblem reps, not Sakurai, so its up to them if we get a magic user -besides Robin- in the future. It would be cool however to see light magic light up the field.

Dark Samus' attacks can be modded to show off some of Micaiah's attacks.
Sakurai picked Robin, though. No, that's completely false. The ONLY FE character IS picked was Ike, and that's because Sakurai himself asked IS to pick a character. Sakurai picked Roy and he picked Robin. He also had the decision to make Lucina an alt of Marth, later making her a separate character. (Its possible IS influenced this decision, hard to tell.)

Marakatu

Smash Ace
Sakurai picked Robin, though. No, that's completely false. The ONLY FE character IS picked was Ike, and that's because Sakurai himself asked IS to pick a character. Sakurai picked Roy and he picked Robin. He also had the decision to make Lucina an alt of Marth, later making her a separate character. (Its possible IS influenced this decision, hard to tell.)
Sakurai choose Marth (first lord) and Leif/Leaf (last lord at the time) for Melee, but IS told him to include Roy instead of Leif to promote Binding Blade, afaik.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Sakurai choose Marth (first lord) and Leif/Leaf (last lord at the time) for Melee, but IS told him to include Roy instead of Leif to promote Binding Blade, afaik.
Actually, as I recall that was Sakurai's decision. IS showed off Binding Blade to Sakurai and Sakurai chose to add Roy, not IS. It WAS Sakurai's decision.

Troykv

Smash Master
* Use the Aum Staff or the Valkyrie Staff*

Yay! I didn't know that was an thread to support Micaiah in this forum until this morning: 3

She is not exactly my favorite character from Fire Emblem, but among those who encounter "possible" to see Smash is one of the most please me see.

(The Video is a Old Beta now)

Something that does not much remembered, a friend had mentioned to me that they (the programmers) could use GBA Aura's animation to an attack, I do not remember if he said it for a special attack or a smash attack.

What do you think?

Last edited:

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
What in the WORLD! My glorious Micaiah's thread is alive again!? And yes I did vote for her, pushing the argument that Robin still uses a sword, as well as there is no strict female character from FE that isn't a clone.

Troykv

Smash Master
What in the WORLD! My glorious Micaiah's thread is alive again!? And yes I did vote for her, pushing the argument that Robin still uses a sword, as well as there is no strict female character from FE that isn't a clone.
Yes!!! She is not the most popular character in the polls, but definitely will support her... Oh ... And someone had seen this picture?

Troykv

Smash Master
I am happy to see the Roy and Ryu's "leak", but asked that both this affect the possibility that another character from the franchise appears in the game...

Although apparently no longer seems to occupy that supports the character, so you should try to give more life to this topic.

Troykv

Smash Master

[COLLAPSE="Moveset by Leafbarrett"]
http://leafbarrett.deviantart.com/art/SSBB-Moveset-Micaiah-91494120
[/COLLAPSE]​

[COLLAPSE="Moveset #2 By previous thread owner, (Specials and Final Smash Only"]

B: Micaiah summons a light orb that lasts for 15 seconds or until it is run into by an opponent. When it is run into an opponent, it explodes. Does 17-20 damage, Great knock back, can have 5 orbs out at a time, orbs are as big as kirby.

Side B: Micaiahs orbs turn into lasers and shoot towards the inputed direction, does 11 per laser, ok knock back

Up B: Takes out 3 light orbs and uses her staff to swing across them. Same damage properties as B, when the orbs are summoned, if more three, the oldest one, two or three are fade away

Down B: The orbs go up a little bit and then drop to the ground, exploding on contact with a player or the ground. When it hits the ground it sends off a light wave the same size as the orb that travels two wave lengths. Orb does 22-24 damage with good knockback that sends up, wave does 11-15 damage and little knock back

Final Smash: Micaiah is possessed by Yune and her moves become stronger

B: Summons 3 orbs instead of one that last 15 seconds and has a cap of 15, damage is 24-29 damage with great knockback

Side B: Lasers latch on to closest opponent doing 15-19 damage per laser with good knock back going the direction the laser hit him

Up B: Summons 10 orbs below her that turn into platforms that last for 25 seconds, platforms are replaced by other platforms, not orbs, no damage

Down B: Same as Down b, but waves travel across the entire ground surface: orbs do 30-33 damage with great upward knockback, and waves do 15-17 damage with falco laser knock back

[/COLLAPSE]
Oh ... I remember reading the text of "dA" before ... like to see it in action: 3 (The Final Smash in particular is original... Wow)

It seems I'm the only one who is interested in supporting in this moment ... Would anyone like to comment?

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
Sorry I've been busy, not sure how to infuse much interest, especially if Roy's info is real, that's five fire emblem characters.
Yes, that's the thing somewhat on including Roy in Smash worries me (though in general I like to see it again) ...For Micaiah has support again ... maybe needed another saga get 2 DLC characters.

Or ... directly supporting veterans don't have much since they were elected before the Fighter Ballot.

I still support her and Tiki anyway.

Troykv

Smash Master
Well this don't really probably, but still I want to give this thread some life...

I will left some little questions here...

How you know Micaiah?

What you like about her?

And why you like to see her in Smash?

Well... As pretty much everyone un this Site, I knowed Fire Emblem for Smash, I see her for first time looking information about other Fire Emblem Games, and I founded the silver haired maiden. I think RD was a little unfair with her, she actually has more potential, bit the game has notable problems... She maybe would be a Roy-like character with her own style, a cool, smart "lady's people" (or something like that).

Finally... I'm magic-related characters fan, specially because she is a full magician (Robin is a Red-Mage or Mage Knight or Mage Fighter, etc.).

Troykv

Smash Master
Well, maybe I'm the only guy looking this thread, but anyway, I will try to create my own moveset to show my support to Micaiah... This is the very first time I do this (and have a lot of help from a good friend, a Micaiah great fan).

Neutral B: Light: Micaiah shot a light magic's attack, is don't particulary fast and have short range, explotes with the contact or after 5 seconds, can be charged and gained a great kill power.

Side B: Torch/Berseker/Sleep Staff: Micaiah attack with a Staff, the move have low hitbox, but a special efect, it's efect varies with each hit.

- Torch Staff: With the hit make Fiery Effect Damages, if the opponent is looking her, for the light from the Staff, make the opponets stunned. It is the variation of this move that does more damage.
- Berseker Staff: With the hit make the enemy had reversed controls. Do a little bit less damage.
- Sleep Staff: With the hit make the enemy Sleep, don't do damage.

Up B: Rewarp: It's simple: Micaiah use a Staff to warp herself (maybe need some changes).

Down B: Thani: Something similar to the Palutena's Fireworks, but with different trayectory: Micaiah create a magic spell a moves it from beneath her, moves diagonally, until up to the height of her upper body, explotes in the final of it's way.

Final Smash: Rexaura: Micaiah invokes a big light magic sphere from the Sky, if some opponent is hit by the sphere they will be caught inside and taken to the place (the floor) where will explode and caused a powerful Knockback.

Other attacks are still pending, but I think have some ideas.

Well, I'm open to suggestions.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well this don't really probably, but still I want to give this thread some life...

I will left some little questions here...

How you know Micaiah?

What you like about her?

And why you like to see her in Smash?

Well... As pretty much everyone un this Site, I knowed Fire Emblem for Smash, I see her for first time looking information about other Fire Emblem Games, and I founded the silver haired maiden. I think RD was a little unfair with her, she actually has more potential, bit the game has notable problems... She maybe would be a Roy-like character with her own style, a cool, smart "lady's people" (or something like that).

Finally... I'm magic-related characters fan, specially because she is a full magician (Robin is a Red-Mage or Mage Knight or Mage Fighter, etc.).
I've known Micaiah from the time I've borrowed Radiant Dawn from a friend about 3 years before I would eventually buy a Wii U. It was a rather fun game that provides that traditional FE difficult that you would expect and the game's plot was something that I've truly enjoyed hence my bias for the Telius Saga.

What I like about her? Her design is fitting for what is supposed to be a mage without being too "clothy" or too baring. Her character was something I grew to sympathize with since her situation was much more believable than any other Fire Emblem female protagonist that isn't Lucina. Sure she could be rather rude to Ike at times, but her relationship with So the (Who's personally my favorite thief in the entire franchise) is what makes me like her as a character.

like her in Smash since we need a character that fights with pure magic (light or regular) that can be a bit more reliable than a certain Triforce Bearer and Palutena. While many may agree that there would be too much Telius representation, I feel that it is one of the more well written entires in the series. So having her in the game as Dlc would be a great way to remedy all of these issues.

This was something i've meant to say about a few days ago, but college gets me busy as usual. I see no problem with the current moveset you have since it's just like how I imagined it. :)

Troykv

Smash Master
I've known Micaiah from the time I've borrowed Radiant Dawn from a friend about 3 years before I would eventually buy a Wii U. It was a rather fun game that provides that traditional FE difficult that you would expect and the game's plot was something that I've truly enjoyed hence my bias for the Telius Saga.

What I like about her? Her design is fitting for what is supposed to be a mage without being too "clothy" or too baring. Her character was something I grew to sympathize with since her situation was much more believable than any other Fire Emblem female protagonist that isn't Lucina. Sure she could be rather rude to Ike at times, but her relationship with So the (Who's personally my favorite thief in the entire franchise) is what makes me like her as a character.

like her in Smash since we need a character that fights with pure magic (light or regular) that can be a bit more reliable than a certain Triforce Bearer and Palutena. While many may agree that there would be too much Telius representation, I feel that it is one of the more well written entires in the series. So having her in the game as Dlc would be a great way to remedy all of these issues.

This was something i've meant to say about a few days ago, but college gets me busy as usual. I see no problem with the current moveset you have since it's just like how I imagined it. :)
Yay!... Do you remember certain magic animation using like with books as Divine and Aura (In GBA age)? I think something like this could serve as a Smash attack.

She creates a attack of light coming out from her and rises up to above her. Or what do you thing Azure?

Troykv

Smash Master
Well this looks some... alone 3: ... I will put here some topic to comment xD...

Only thinking about the general "popularity"... Who do you think are the most knowly Lord in FE? ...I think this:

Marth>>Ike>>Lucina/Chrom/Robin>>>Roy>>>>Lyn>>>>>>>Micaiah>>Eliwood/Hector>>>Eirika/Ephraim>>>>>>Sigurd/Seliph>>Leif>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Celica>>Alm

Actually in Smash (Marth, Ike, Lucina, Chrom, Robin, Roy and Lyn)>>> Related with Smash Characters (Micaiah, Eliwood and Hector)>>> Other Lords with International Games (Eirika and Ephraim)>>>>> Japan-Only (Sigurd, Seliph, Leif, Celica and Alm)

I give Micaiah a better place than Eliwood and Hector because she is a woman and have A LOT the pictures in Japanese Media (and... well... That Fire Emblem Awakening Art give her a little boost in her popularity after her loss of "relevance").

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Yay!... Do you remember certain magic animation using like with books as Divine and Aura (In GBA age)? I think something like this could serve as a Smash attack.

She creates a attack of light coming out from her and rises up to above her. Or what do you thing Azure?
Been busy with the usual Daisy stuff and finals, so I'm back now that the semester is over.

Divine would be best served as a Down Smash that emits from both hands on either side of her body while Aura can be the Up Smash. That's how I can see it working.

Well this looks some... alone 3: ... I will put here some topic to comment xD...

Only thinking about the general "popularity"... Who do you think are the most knowly Lord in FE? ...I think this:

Marth>>Ike>>Lucina/Chrom/Robin>>>Roy>>>>Lyn>>>>>>>Micaiah>>Eliwood/Hector>>>Eirika/Ephraim>>>>>>Sigurd/Seliph>>Leif>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Celica>>Alm

Actually in Smash (Marth, Ike, Lucina, Chrom, Robin, Roy and Lyn)>>> Related with Smash Characters (Micaiah, Eliwood and Hector)>>> Other Lords with International Games (Eirika and Ephraim)>>>>> Japan-Only (Sigurd, Seliph, Leif, Celica and Alm)

I give Micaiah a better place than Eliwood and Hector because she is a woman and have A LOT the pictures in Japanese Media (and... well... That Fire Emblem Awakening Art give her a little boost in her popularity after her loss of "relevance").
You and I ironically have the same thoughts about the order of all Lord's popularity. It doesn't seem too bias since it involves international popularity and it just fit so well with their current positions.

I can definitely see Micaiah ahead of Eliwood since we would rather not have another Roy clone in Smash. But for Hector, he had been ignored for a long time despite his popularity while we managed to get our first Mage Fighter in the form of Robin. So it appears that Sakurai might love all weapons, but hate spears and axes (But Bandanna Dee might be considered because of the everlasting Kirby bias). :laugh:

Troykv

Smash Master
Been busy with the usual Daisy stuff and finals, so I'm back now that the semester is over.

Divine would be best served as a Down Smash that emits from both hands on either side of her body while Aura can be the Up Smash. That's how I can see it working.

You and I ironically have the same thoughts about the order of all Lord's popularity. It doesn't seem too bias since it involves international popularity and it just fit so well with their current positions.

I can definitely see Micaiah ahead of Eliwood since we would rather not have another Roy clone in Smash. But for Hector, he had been ignored for a long time despite his popularity while we managed to get our first Mage Fighter in the form of Robin. So it appears that Sakurai might love all weapons, but hate spears and axes (But Bandanna Dee might be considered because of the everlasting Kirby bias). :laugh:
Yay!

Yeah, Aura is still better option to Up Smash... Well that only left the Side Smash and the normal attacks in the moveset XD

_

Wow... Really you think about exactly in the same orden? That is curious XD

All that Micaiah... Art... Before Lucina she was the char with more pictures in Japanese Media.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Wow... Really you think about exactly in the same orden? That is curious XD

All that Micaiah... Art... Before Lucina she was the char with more pictures in Japanese Media.
Micaiah art? Do you mean normal fanart or Rule 34 (Or a little of both). :troll:

Micaiah having the most popularity of all Fire Emblem females is quite the milestone until Lucina came along. But what about Lyn, she had to be somewhere close since she's the first leading Lord in a Fire Emblem title.

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
Micaiah art? Do you mean normal fanart or Rule 34 (Or a little of both). :troll:

Micaiah having the most popularity of all Fire Emblem females is quite the milestone until Lucina came along. But what about Lyn, she had to be somewhere close since she's the first leading Lord in a Fire Emblem title.
Both... A popular female char in her series always has thay art XD

Yeah... I can't be really sure about Micaiah and Lyn popularity (Lyn is the first lord to arrive to West in a FE game).. I give the victory to Lyn because Smash.

Edit: Oh yeah... A Axe o Spear user in Smash can be great... But I have priorities XD

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Both... A popular female char in her series always has thay art XD

Yeah... I can't be really sure about Micaiah and Lyn popularity (Lyn is the first lord to arrive to West in a FE game).. I give the victory to Lyn because Smash.

Edit: Oh yeah... A Axe o Spear user in Smash can be great... But I have priorities XD
That's why we need Bandanna Dee (Or the glorious waifu Aqua) to fulfill that spear niche. As for axes, he for can throw himself into an abyss for all I care since his hax make him a terrible unit.

While Lyn is in Smash, she's still an Assist Trophy. Micaiah has a better chance to be her own DLC fighter if the Japanese fans can band together and vote the hell out of her (Especially with Fire Emblem IF getting most of the attention and the game coming out a few months in Japan before the ballot closes).

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
That's why we need Bandanna Dee (Or the glorious waifu Aqua) to fulfill that spear niche. As for axes, he for can throw himself into an abyss for all I care since his hax make him a terrible unit.

While Lyn is in Smash, she's still an Assist Trophy. Micaiah has a better chance to be her own DLC fighter if the Japanese fans can band together and vote the hell out of her (Especially with Fire Emblem IF getting most of the attention and the game coming out a few months in Japan before the ballot closes).
Yeah... Bother me all the attention... Well, the japaneses don't vote a lot for non-released character (see the splatoon's case)... that really help...

But in America the hype is other story xD

I will push her character anyway

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
If only @DragonSniperNintendo were here, the discussions would have been a bit longer and more engaged. Speaking of him, I've seen his video where he has discussed the possibilities of Micaiah being in Smash (without bias for once :troll:). Then again, he had been spending more time working on reviews/videos and less time hanging around here since many people were against her inclusion back then.

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
If only @DragonSniperNintendo were here, the discussions would have been a bit longer and more engaged. Speaking of him, I've seen his video where he has discussed the possibilities of Micaiah being in Smash (without bias for once :troll:). Then again, he had been spending more time working on reviews/videos and less time hanging around here since many people were against her inclusion back then.
Well... Can you put the video here please?

And yeah... she has a some divisive fandom (well in West al least) because her traits: be particually only used as Staff Bot and Armoured Destroyer (Thani is OP) and well... the "Mary Sue" thing... But I think the last is probably for problems to connect PoR and RD without forcing decisions.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Well... Can you put the video here please?

And yeah... she has a some divisive fandom (well in West al least) because her traits: be particually only used as Staff Bot and Armoured Destroyer (Thani is OP) and well... the "Mary Sue" thing... But I think the last is probably for problems to connect PoR and RD without forcing decisions.
Here it is and he's still got in in him. Maybe you could sign up to his channel and listen to his Fire Emblem discussions if you are interested.

The Mary Sue thing is a main excuse that any crazy fangirl would use if they are jealous of that female or don't want their precious blue haired hunk to be paired with a girl. That is something I've learned after following a certain blog on Tumblr about controversial characters (In which she had shown up there a long time ago). Then again, the Fire Emblem fandom had taken a turn for the worst even since Awakening happened.

Troykv

Smash Master
Here it is and he's still got in in him. Maybe you could sign up to his channel and listen to his Fire Emblem discussions if you are interested.

The Mary Sue thing is a main excuse that any crazy fangirl would use if they are jealous of that female or don't want their precious blue haired hunk to be paired with a girl. That is something I've learned after following a certain blog on Tumblr about controversial characters (In which she had shown up there a long time ago). Then again, the Fire Emblem fandom had taken a turn for the worst even since Awakening happened.
Oh thanks! I LOVE to listen someone support her... makes me happy for inside...

And about something that he say... actually don't left protagonist more popular than her that are no already in Smash (Eliwood and Hector have similiar or inferior popularity)... That really helps her chances.

Top Bottom