• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Phoenix Saga Pt.1 - December 10th, 2011 - Ann Arbor, MI

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
Anther pregaming for apex??? I'd like to see some old school attend , anther , chudat , lee , ect

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Shoutouts to my homies Roller and Anther for ****** everybody

LOE1

Smash Lord
MI lookin freeeeeeee should have came and robed this tourney
:zerosuitsamus: :yeahboi:

:phone:
you i will protest against ur red card and so will everyone else because u make MI just that much more hype
Next time, dont sandbag against apash, i wanna see him rage...again

clowsui

Smash Legend
too bad i'm 0-12 against him in money matches/pools sets.

-__-

but i guess that would just make me free too (did i get the hidden message? LOL)

:yeahboi:

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
I guess SIKE can be the best snake in the Midwest once I leave

:phone:
Free.

Apasher, are you uploading videos? If not, I can just look back on the stream I guess lol. If you are, no hurry.

Shoutouts

1: Shugo ($90.00)- Good stuff winning. Nice finally getting to play you. Why you ban Lylat though? :troll:
3: Zinoto ($25.00)- Holy ****. You’re really legit. You have a ton of potential and I hope you keep up your wins vs. lain and anther. You screwed losers bracket hard with those upsets xD. If you won game 4 of LF, I think you might have won because I was out of cps lol. Fun sets and cool meeting you :)
4: Lain ($15.00)- Yoooo… take some notes from Roller’s ICs. :troll: But seriously, practice ICs again! Oh yeah... and wtf at you getting hit by robs spotdodge -> dsmash like 20 times lmfao.
5: Roller ($8.00)- Good stuff at this tourney. You put in a lot of work between tourneys, and it’s awesome you did so well. I’ve got your gay *** ICs next time though ;)
5: Anther ($8.00)-I finallllllly got my revenge. I thought you were going to win that last game though lmao. It was cool seeing/playing you again though after so long.
7: Azure Kenny- Free.
7: Blue Rogue- I got you this time. I don’t understand how your grabs come out so fast lmao.
9: Coco- That ghost pikmin! Too bad about lain so early lol.
9: Tutu- Thanks for making me stay up all night. Apparently it helped me play better lmao, idk. I don’t know what to say though… you get wayyyy too upset when you place “badly”. You have quite a few bad habits and you’re a smart player, but certain people just **** you for those habits.
9: Duck- Great placing for hardly playing the game lol. Fun games, and come to more Brawl tourneys from time to time.
9: Gio- Thanks for housing us. The smashfest was a lot of fun. I can’t believe we didn’t play at all though lmao. Next time, MK dittos.
13: Oblivion- Shoutouts to C4.
13: Tech_Chase- I appreciate the interest you take in my sets. You’re always there to try to help me out into not making a stupid decision on cps. And our set was ridiculous…… I cringe at what the set would have looked like with PS2 legal lmfao. Thanks a ton for hosting and attracting all the interest. This was the most legit tourney I’ve been to in like, 8 months lol.
13: Suyon- Close doubles set. I thought you guys had it after game 3.
17: Juggleguy- It’s cool you made it out to a Brawl tourney. Fun matches, Snake dittos too good lol.
17: Scala- It’s cool you made it out to another event. Snake ***** like all the characters you play lol… fun doubles friendlies. You and Lordy were a legit team.
17: LOE1: The Legend- We need to play again. Been a while :s
17: Mr.C- I don’t remember if I met you before… if not, it was nice meeting you LOL. Keep playing that Snake!
17: LordHelmet- You’re pretty funny lol. Fun friendlies, your falcon is legit.
17: What's The Point- The AllBrawl master. Thanks for recording stuff and the stream saved the replays not recorded anyway.
17: ORI_bro- The pools master chokes vs. me all the time in pools, what is this?!? Nice seeing you again though.
17: PzO- It’s been so long, I’m glad you came. You should come out to more tourneys. It was cool talking with you again. Stop using MK though, he sucks!
25: Thugz- yo… you should have came back and friendlied me :| Stop messing around with so many characters though and stick with your main xD
25: Gifts- Nice talking with you again. Glad someone else knows that Pepsi > Coke. We didn’t get to ACTUALLY play here iirc. We have to EARLY ON at the next one lol… oh, and Snake is the answer!
25: Amity- Those pools matches… lmao, so fun. Your Snake was pretty legit
25: Auspher – We need to play some time lol.
33: Jawsome- Fun friendlies at the smashfest. If you want to know more Pika stuff, ask Roller.
33: Robjoe- You had some nice things going with Marth in our pools matches.
33: Xatic- Cool seeing you again. I think the last time I saw you was gameyard lol.
33: FireCrotchDDD- This has to be the best tag in existence.
33. Jiffyboob- Man… after game 2, I thought you guys were taking the set in doubles. Thanks for coming out.
33: SuperTH- Awesome of you to carpool a bunch of people here. Fun doubles set.
33: Apasher- We need to play at one of these tourneys lol. I don’t think I’ve played you since Tech’s café tourneys.

Ragequaza07- WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU http://www.artsjournal.com/outthere/saltine black.jpg

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
TECH_CHASE'S SEXUAL SHOUTOUTS

1: Shugo - Hey girl....thanks for coming out to this! Great job at this! I hope we get to hang out soon..Gays' Night Out!

2: Sparta Kick - Dan....GREAT JOB! Super proud of you at this one. One day you'll win a tournament though. Our sets....lmao. Why are they always nuts? ALWAYS. LOL. I had a lot of fun playing you as always..I also got to see that I just play too passively. I might have had that set if I played more aggressive. Nonetheless, good games as always. One day....I'll get you instead of just taking you to Game 3. And lastly, I'm always happy to help you in between matches. I'm always in your corner rooting for you! :) Hope we get to chill again soon bro.

3: Zinoto - Why are you so ****ing good?? Seriously, you did some major work here! Great job. MI has another legit contender. We HAVE to get you out of state. Hit me up if you ever wanna make that happen...I know everyone. ;)

4: Lain - You *********** my first legit 1st seed in pools. You *****. -_- lol no but nice to see you again! Time to start practicing again though...4th?? You're at LEAST 3 places better than that!

5: Roller - SUPER proud of you for beating SK and Kenny. Actually I'm partially jelly. I WANTED TO BEAT SK FIRST YOU JERK. <_< lol seriously though. Good ****. Next time though. Brinstar, Rainbow, Skyworld, Norfair, Port Town, Warioware, Hyrule...all legal ;)

5: Anther - OMFG you live!!! So nice to see you again! Good placing for someone not quite at this full power. Hope to see you come out to another one.

7: Azure Kenny - GGs. I WILL beat you next time. You are within my grasp, Azure Toddler. :evil:

7: Blue Rogue - Hey girl. Thanks for coming out and GGs in doubles. Sorry for the bracket....we had some meddlers involved...lol Hope to see you come out to another one! MI loves seeing NEOH. Also...told ya SK was gonna get you this time ;)

9: Coco - GHOST PIKMIN X_X lol That sucks getting Lain so early in Loser's...that doesn't take away that you're a good player though. I like to consider you my friend and rival since we're so close in skill/always looking for ways to get better. One day sir, we're gonna be at the top of that PR! And also...had a LOT of fun teaming with you again. We're still figuring some stuff out but we did pretty well. We just have to perfect some things and we're golden. Let's hit that wifi soon Trenton!

9: Tutu - Always fun hanging with you. If you quit, I will find you.

9: Duck - GGs in pools. You are pretty good for someone who doesn't play that much. Impressive.

9: Gio - :woman: Also don't lose my controller.

13: Oblivion - I DODGED YOU IN BRACKET **** YEAH. lol AllBrawl AllNight was legit.

13: Tech_Chase - ***** you gay.

13: Arc - Nice to see you again. ARROW ARROW ARROW.

13: Suyon - Rage less. MK is gay. Nice to see you again. Come back to MI soon <3

17: Juggleguy - The Thugz slayer!!! Good **** making it out of pools and getting that bracket win :) Thanks for coming out!

17: Scala - Andrew <3 We need to hang more. :) Thanks for coming out!

17: LOE1: The Legend - Hey girl. This weekend at DRDN's. :warioc: dittos....its going down. Get ready :evil:

17: Mr.C - LMAO I CANT BELIEVE YOU RECORDED THAT!

17: LordHelmet - You are so sexy. (am I talking about you...or you a player...hmm....;) ) Thanks for coming out to this. Smack that ***** L_Cancel for me though.

17: What's The Point - Time to start trying for Season 5.

17: ORI_bro - I expected 1st seed in pools from you. Don't tell me your losing your touch girl...

17: PzO - I didn't get to **** you this time. Oh well. That *** will be mine again soon <3 Why no Jtsm? :(

25: Thugz - Rage less.

25: Legit - That's legit.

25: Gifts - Hey sexy.....;)

25: Red - Lucky mother****er lol Hope you're having fun with that DJ Hero set! Nice to see/play you. That pizza adventure...EPIC. Can't wait to hang again!

25: Amity - We didn't play this time.

25: Auspher - One of these days...you're going to the club with me. :bee:

25: CSMagus9000 - You beat Xatic. I shall avenge him. :mad: lol thanks for coming out.

25: BladeYKM - It's been a while since we've played. GGs. :dedede: is pretty hard for Marth. You did well Game 1 though! :) Hope to see you again soon. We should play more..you don't stay far from me at all!

------Pools Cutoff-------

33: Jawsome - Mike <3 <3 <3 Had a lot of fun chilling with you this weekend. Hope the doubles advice helped...and that late night pizza run...so amazing lol. Hope to see you again soon!

33: Rikku - Girllllllll I did not expect to see you here! Thanks for coming out!

33: Robjoe - Thanks for coming yo!

33: Xatic - Oh HELL no, you are much better than this. We gonna play on wifi sometime. Thanks for coming and being the awesome guy you are. You are definitely one of my favorite smashers <3

33: FireCrotchDDD - Yooooo Dayton nice to meet you! Too bad we couldn't play...when I run tournaments I don't really get chances to play friendlies :( But if you want to learn online...get at me. I got you homeboy :)

33. Jiffyboob - Thanks for coming out! One day...those :warioc: dittos are going down. <3

33: SuperTH - Needs more confidence. GGs and thanks for coming out!

33: Apasher - Not bad...you have some potential with D3. Let's see how this plays out.

Also:

L_Cancel: You a *****. You ALMOST had me believe you would show up <_< Now I'm gonna go cry.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Kool Ori Bro Shoutouts

1: Shugo ($90.00) - good talking with you Shugo. fun stuff in doubles.
2: Sparta Kick ($40.00) - *Poker Face* the sd's
3: Zinoto ($25.00) - THIS GUY IS THE MAN, Real talk. I'm so impressed sir. I will get you next time. Because I was able to understand your diddy very well.
4: Lain ($15.00) - Yoooo? what happened dude
5: Roller ($8.00) - Good **** sir
5: Anther ($8.00) - <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 OMG it was soo awesome to see you Antoine. You are one of my favorite people in the community and seeing you back made my day.
7: Azure Kenny - Hot Dog BUHN, you could have done better just stop playing like an idiot
7: Blue Rogue - I will want wario advice lol I think I may use him more come January
9: Coco - <3
9: Tutu - ggs in dubs.
9: Duck - Yooo swaggg this man is too good
9: Gio - ****? Fun stuff in singles, I honestly didn't feel like MK dittoing lol and I wanted to play as Wario really bad for no reason. But eh my wario did pretty decent?
13: Oblivion - Great seeing you Alan. We will need to do more AllBrawl lol that **** is fun as hell
13: Tech_Chase - great tourney, and great times lie always derek. Lets be a little more strict next time? I think this **** could have ended at like 10
13: Arc - Yo ty for dubs, it was mad fun like the old days. I'll get you next time in Singles
13: Suyon - Yet again we didn't play in singles lol, fun stuff in doubles
17: Juggleguy - Yooo PR material right here.
17: Scala - good seeing you Scala! We will need to play next time, we didn't get any games in.
17: LOE1: The Legend - ggs mm again next time?
17: Mr.C - Chazzzzzz
17: LordHelmet - Fun stuff
17: What's The Point - we didn't play lol
17: ORI_bro - The Pools King Dethroned, Stop being the SD King lol it costs you sets.
17: PzO - Pingas?
25: Thugz - Yooo listen to Tech dude, you can be soo much better if you stay calm. See you at APEX
25: Legit - didn't play
25: Gifts - we didn't play and we hardly talked lol thats very odd
25: Red - Good seeing you again Chet, that sheik keeps getting better. See you and Muskegan at the next one.
25: Amity - SO Glad I actually got to play you dude. You are a very cool guy and I hope to see that Snake at more tourneys.
25: Auspher - We didn't talk at all Auspher thats sad.
25: CSMagus9000 - Y U NO SHOW to our bracket match
25: BladeYKM - It wasn't your day dude :|
33: Jawsome - great seeing you Mike! Hope you and Muskegan come out soon.
33: Rikku - You actually came and the words we ever shared were. Why aren't you inside the tourney room lol. We need to talk about LIGHTS next time :3
33: Robjoe - fun stuff in pools, keep practicing up the ZSS Rob. Hope to see West Michigan again soon.
33: Xatic - <3
33: FireCrotchDDD - you destroyed my basement :x
33. Jiffyboob - fun set in Doubles it was really close.
33: SuperTH - Great seeing you Miles. Till next time good sir, you and Rob just keep practicing.
33: Apasher - good stuff against thugz lol, I was getting hyped watching you 2 play.

Special Shoutout Section
• Ms. Uruk - OMG it was great seeing you gurlll. We haven't talked in ages and it was great just to hang out and talk. Next time we are getting bubble tea :o
• Dakota - Yo you are a cool guy, I hope you come back with Mike and Chet.

LOE1

Smash Lord
next time, top 10 i will be in
just dont put me in a hard pool, k?

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
^ just because of your selfishness, you're gonna be in a pool with Anther, SK, Zinoto, Kenny, and WTP

:yeahboi:

Rayquaza07

Smash Ace
zinoto in 3rd

whos he 0_O

lol shugo won no1 wents ics or sumthing :V?

read these results and Im still kinda shocked XD

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Zinoto - Why are you so ****ing good?? Seriously, you did some major work here! Great job. MI has another legit contender. We HAVE to get you out of state. Hit me up if you ever wanna make that happen...I know everyone. ;)
Definitely, I'm gonna start attending Oos tournies next semester. I'm taking a lighter course load (i don't know why I did just fine this year) so I'll have a lot more free time. I'll ask Roller to keep me informed the tournies for next semester, should be a lot of fun ^_^

Roller

Smash Legend
Lighter course load=more time in hyperbolic time chamber.

A few weeks of it brings us to 3&4 on the PR from nowhere... Dear lord. What will a semester do???????

EDIT: Auspher, I'll send them tonight or tomorrow.

Top Bottom