• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The one newcomer you want to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sahfarry

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2750-1620-0068
Ray MK III, because he is the character that I support that has the lowest likelihood of being included.

Oh and Dillon, but.... deconfirmed.

Floor

Floor | Defiant of Destiny
NNID
SerPete
3DS FC
1736-3913-7675
I lot of love for Andy/Advance Wars here today.

I know next to nothing about Wars so I want Sami by default.
From advanced wars, I'd say Caulder. The possibilities with that... For those who don't know, he is the main villian in Days of Ruin who makes a bunch of clones of his daughtters. He also made a virus called The Creeper that makes flowers grow out of someone's skin until they die.

Final Smash: The Great Owl. The Great Owl ( A MASSIVE plane capable of holding an army of tanks that bombards the ground with bombs) bombs everyone. Everyone now has a flower on there heads that doesn't go away until their next death.

Last edited:

Tenchi Boom

Smash Apprentice
NNID
TenchiBoom
A third Mother rep (Masked Man or Porky).

ALSO PRINCESS DAISY.

My poor girl is getting so neglected. I hope she's atleast an alt for Peach.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Um... Isaac, obviously. He's the only character I really even want.

D

Deleted member

Ugh... this is a difficult question...

My vote would either go to Bomberman or Shulk.

Bomberman is a character that should have been in Smash for a long time now. Due to his immense uniqueness and how he fits the aesthetics of SSB4, I say that Bomberman in Smash would be like butter on bread. Besides, he is pretty much my "Champion"; he is a character with very little hope and one of my favorite video game characters of all-time. I would be ecstatic if he got into Smash.

Shulk is also on the same boat, but he is the leader of my "Elite Four" (consisting of him, Little Mac, Bandana Dee, and King K. Rool). Shulk is too one of my favorite video game characters of all-time, but he has a lot going for him; his exclusion would be extremely mystifying to me. He would be unique thanks to the Monado's abilities and he would represent an amazing game.

So, in the end, Bomberman or Shulk get my vote. I can't decide on which because I love both of these characters.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Oh, just this purple space dragon.
metroid-ridley.gif

He would be a really interesting and fun character to play as.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
@ The distinguishing the FE characters more talk. If you want to be able to distinguish between 3 FE characters, don't see how that is going to be a problem in the first place considering how different Marth and Ike look despite both having blue hair (and they were easily distinguishable in Brawl as well), then why not a character with no blue hair? Problem solved, no?

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
Besides Ridley I'd like Medusa
K.rool would also be nice

mini paincakes

Smash Journeyman
My first two choices are either K. Rool or Ridley, but they have a decent chance of actually being in the game. I also want Shulk and Lady Palutena, but I think they're in the game too...

I pick Paper Mario. I really want him, but I feel like Sakurai didn't put him in the roster this time around.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
dunno, seems like a pretty easy problem to solve, make chrom cape and armor be always whiteish despite the color, and since FE characters their capes are the most easy to identify feature (not the hair) it would actually work.
The only problem with that is that characters generally spend very little time with their backs toward the camera.

Scoob

Smash Apprentice
Bandana Dee. That silly leak made me worry about his inclusion. I need either him, Robin, or Shulk in the game. So far, none of the newcomers are characters that I wanted (not saying I don't like them, though. Villager ftw!). I just need something, Nintendo! Give me the hype!

Floor

Floor | Defiant of Destiny
NNID
SerPete
3DS FC
1736-3913-7675
I don't even want Ridley, Mewtwo, or King K. Rool(maybe King K... maybe..) All I want is Validar, who isn't going to happen. Why does the world curse me?!

A Lucky Person

Smash Journeyman
NNID
aLuckyPerson
3DS FC
4914-3160-6884
Shulk's cool and Xenoblade is great, but Isaac deserves that second party slot over him every day of the week.

Mewtwo and Chrom are next in line for me.

Leafeon523

Smash Ace
NNID
Leafeon523
3DS FC
2466-1607-7000
The Isaac support here, it fills me with joy :)
If we are talking about likely inclusions, Isaac hands down. If we are talking about unlikely inclusions, Ray 01 from Custom robo would be amazing.

smashingDoug

Smash Lord
<<< well you know my pic agumon mainly for pokemon vs digimon and agumon or any of his evolutions vs charizard but he chances are like none or so very low

Vann Accessible

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2208-6640-6360

Mike (StarTropics series 1990 - 1994)

Plain and simple. If Mario dragged me to play videogames for the first time, Mike Jones, and his game about rescuing his uncle from evil aliens in the tropics, cemented my love for videogames at an early age. StarTropics was to me what to most kids The Legend of Zelda was.
I just started playing StarTropics on my NES the other day. :D

I would like it if StarTropics was even ACKNOWLEDGED in Smash Bros. with a Mike Jones trophy or something, but it seems unlikely since both StarTropics games were developed in America and never even released in Japan. :(

Makaronileo

Smash Journeyman
That is too hard, give me a minute.

Edit: it's a tie between Sceptile and The Dee

Last edited:

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman
That is too hard, give me a minute.

Edit: it's a tie between Sceptile and The Dee
That's what she said.

In all seriousness though, I really want Bandana Dee in the game. He's just so cute and cuddly, and has so much moveset potential, what, with his spear.
Palutena and Shulk are close second and third respectively.
Roy needs to be in the game too. Mewtwo, also.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I just started playing StarTropics on my NES the other day. :D

I would like it if StarTropics was even ACKNOWLEDGED in Smash Bros. with a Mike Jones trophy or something, but it seems unlikely since both StarTropics games were developed in America and never even released in Japan. :(
Well.. StarTropics was aknowledged in Brawl, in the least memorable way (Chronicles).
But here's hoping Sakurai has at least heard this game mentioned. I really REALLY want to see how he would look like in CG today.

Some interviewer asked Sakurai if he had other retro revivals in mind, naming Ice Climbers and StarTropics, so he might remember it somehow. :sadeyes:

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
Ridley.

And I'm really satisfied with the newcomers. Anything with Rosalina and/or Greninja in it is perfection.

Last edited:

VictoriaYr

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2363-6451-1789
Video Game Character in general: Presea Combatir from Tales of Symphonia. No chance of it happening, but hey, I'd be happy to see my favorite video game character make an appearance.

Among Popular Choices: I would have to say Robin/Avatar. For diversity sake, I really would like someone who mains a sword and magic. Yeah, there are other Fire Emblem Options... but those seem like a stretch. Though, I would absolutely love if Ridley got announced. The sheer amount of images and memes that would spawn from such a reveal would entertain me for years.

As far as the newcomers that have been announced so far? You know I was really upset hearing that Wii Fit Trainer was in the game. I thought it was a waste of a roster space. Yet now, I see it completely different. I think Wii Fit Trainer is a unique, creative pick, and I really respect Sakurai for putting her/him in there. Greninja still seems like an odd character to me. I don't have any expectations coming into E3...but you can bet your bottom dollar that there will be a controversial reveal there.

UnicornDemon

Smash Journeyman
Before Greninja was confirmed I was supporting a certain fairytype Pokemon, but now it has basically 0 chance (oh well, I didn't expect it to be in, and Greninja's a great choice)

Now I guess I could say my most wanted is Ridley, but only for the chaos that would ensue
Muh juggalo! Sylveon is my favorite Pokemon of all time!

That said, If I had to pick one character to add it would be Sceptile. I want Paper Mario as well, but I'm fairly confident if he doesn't end up in Smash 4 he still has extremely strong chances of getting into Smash 5. Sceptile on the other hand...

Last edited:

Rabbattack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RabbitLord443
3DS FC
1627-8463-7654
Robin because he is the most unique possible FE rep so far. Chrom gets more than what he has from his supporters, Robin would play better than a third blue FE swordsman. I am leaning extremely close to the three FE reps side to be sure about there being three FE reps in Super Smash Brothers WiiU and 3DS because FE is now more deserving of three reps than in Melee and Brawl #RobinTipsTheScales #ChromCantChange #NoSympathy4Ike #PrepareYourselfIke #LucinaChallengesFate #FateToStrong4Lucina #ComeOnInAnna #ComeOnOutAnna #CumInsideMeAnna

I would feel better about Chroms inclusion if he had his great lord look using the fire emblem as a shield, Robin is still a better choice.

I am really hoping that Sakurai gets hit hard enough in the head so we can have four FE reps instead of three.

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman
Robin because he is the most unique possible FE rep so far. Chrom gets more than what he has from his supporters, Robin would play better than a third blue FE swordsman. I am leaning extremely close to the three FE reps side to be sure about there being three FE reps in Super Smash Brothers WiiU and 3DS because FE is now more deserving of three reps than in Melee and Brawl #RobinTipsTheScales #ChromCantChange #NoSympathy4Ike #PrepareYourselfIke #LucinaChallengesFate #FateToStrong4Lucina #ComeOnInAnna #ComeOnOutAnna #CumInsideMeAnna

I would feel better about Chroms inclusion if he had his great lord look using the fire emblem as a shield, Robin is still a better choice.

I am really hoping that Sakurai gets hit hard enough in the head so we can have four FE reps instead of three.
I swear to God, if FE does get four reps, Roy better be one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom