• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The one newcomer you want to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Seven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_FPG
Quite possibly Shulk. It would garner much more attention to the Xenoblade series, and because of how Xenoblade went from this relatively-unknown J-RPG to one of Nintendo's best games of 2013 (some consider it one of the best games of the year), I'd say that's more than deserving of a fighter spot.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
You know what? I've been getting a lot of flak lately in regards to Ghirahim. He was my most wanted before, but dammit, not I have to post a tribute picture of him.

This isn't a 100% representation of his in-game model, which is too bad, as I absolutely love this artwork. He looks so cool, and seeing an HD Ghirahim with this art's refined shapes (and that purple flavor, too) would be like estacy for me.

Last edited:

TempahRelapse

Smash Journeyman
Unrealistic character: Adam Jensen (Deus Ex)
Realistic character: Tingle (Zelda) or Andy (Advance Wars). Can't decide between the two.

Andy because I want to dual wield some wrenches. A wrench to the face would be painful and fun to watch

Tingle because he has moveset potential. He recently started his own spin-off series. And he is a better rep than Ghiriam in my opinion.

As for Adam Jensen, he comes from my second favourite game of all time (first being Windwaker). He has moveset potential, like he can blow everything up in his near vicinity. He has super strength (to the point where he can break walls) and he can turn invisible. Plus there are a lot of weapons he uses, including a taser.

If you haven't played DeusEx: Human Revolution, get the Directors Cut on WiiU or Xbox or PS3

Last edited:

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
He did survive. He has multiple trophies in melee and an assist trophy in brawl, as well as having one of the Gundam devs on his team, a series Sakurai is fond of. I agree with him having slim chances, but he'd be a great aerial fighter with many cool special attacks.
Dont know nothing about Ray never played any of his games but he is one of the sickest looking chars imo so i support.

Cross between Optimus and Starscream.

Just no one from Gematsu .....really hate that leak....

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
Really hope the last newcomers are

Issac not Shulk
Ridley or K Rool (if we cant have both (-_-)
Lucina not Chrom
Pacman
Palutena
Muddy Mole or Mach Rider
Paper Mario or Ganon

Life would be complete.

Last edited:

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Shulk's cool and Xenoblade is great, but Isaac deserves that second party slot over him every day of the week.

Mewtwo and Chrom are next in line for me.
Shulk is first party, not second, Monolith is 100% owned by Nintendo. So Isaac can keep his second party slot :)

Has to be Ridley. No question. It pains me that he isn't in yet.

Shulk is a close second, Palutena used to be up there but I am SO certain she is in now that I no longer have any hype for her.

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman
It is not worth it to declone Roy and add him in this time around, especially when the newer ones could offer more.
Yes, the Awakening characters could offer more, but to me, it's not about "Which character offers more". It's about personal character preferences.

Each to their own, I guess.

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
Unrealistic: Fiora from Xenoblade. One of my favorite Video Game Characters of all time. I would main her immediately.
A Girl with a roboticlike suit and two swords? Hows this NOT awesome?

somewhat realistic: Lucina. Another favorite of mine. I love Awakening and i would love to see one of my favorite games being represented
by one of my favorite characters.

realistic: Palutena. Kid. Icarus. Uprising. Need i say more?

Hong

The Strongest
I don't really care about which characters are coming up, but if Snake is going to get cut, at least have someone replicate his play style. No reason to throw away such an entertaining and unique fighting style. Perhaps Sami from Advance Wars.

Oracle_Summon

Smash Hero
It is only a matter of time until this thread becomes a battle for supporting new characters.

Second Power

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0774-5502-4430
I'd probably pick Lucina. Primarily because two of my other favorite but unlikely newcomers have been deconfirmed (Dillon and Saki).

GraveJoker

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GraveJoker
Realistic: Ridley. Metroid is my favorite Nintendo series of all time and Ridley is just simply badass.
Unrealistic: Black Knight (FE). He is another badass character and I loved him in Radiant Dawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom