• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Thread For the Sal Romano/Gematsu Leak

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan.

Smash Lord
I think it would be interesting if he did. For some reason I don't think he will, or at least not until the leak gains credibility (by falco being announced this week). Personally, I would love for the leak to be real (aside from the Lucas bit, I didn't play him often but he was a fun character), but I'm not really holding my breath on this one, only given the source. As others have said, the only thing that gives me hope is that he wasn't very pushy with the leak, and even seemed to write in a way that acknowledged he knew he didn't have much provable credibility.

If it is real, you can bet my jaw will hit the floor (and then I will jump for joy that Mewtwo might finally strike back :mewtwomelee:)
I do and I don't want it to be real. I loved Lucas in Brawl, he was one of my favorites and I definitely support his return, but I also love Mewtwo. (Can i just have both?)

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
You know, it'd be pretty cool if this leak was true, but I would probably laugh really hard if all but one character on the leak was actually in the game and the leak turns out to just be a really good guess

Last edited:

Deoxys911

Laughs and Logic
NNID
Deoxys911
Rosalina's a starter, she's on the box.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I was thinking she'd be unlockable since she seems really unimportant and extraneous compared to the other Mario characters, like someone who you would have to unlock. Plus, four Mario starting characters? Seems like an awful lot. However, I suppose the cover appearance does suggest she will not be unlockable. My feelings about the others I mentioned remain unchanged.
-----> not jumping to conclusions

Never mind that Sakurai himself actually stated in the Digital Event that he wants to keep some characters a secret.
He didn't say he wanted to keep some secret, just that they probably wouldn't have time to show all of them off.
I still firmly believe that the Gematsu's aren't it. Unless Sakurai thought it'd be a good business move to string the largest fanbase for an individual character along for months with hints that he'll be playable only to not have him playable.
If he really did think that was a good idea, that only furthers my theory that Sakurai is a mad genius (with an emphasis on the "mad").
Why the trophy quizz if it doesn't mean anything ? 14 newcomers is a good amount. If we remove Lucas, Squi and Ivy, we get 36 veterans for 14 newcomers, giving us 50 characters. Mewtwo back ? 51.
51. 151. Mewtwo confirmed. :150:
I think the trophy quiz theory has a pretty good chance of being true.

Palutena confirmed, Chrom rumoured, Ridley heavily hinted at. Only one left is Ghirahim, and he's not exactly unrealistic.

All of the first party newcomers represent their latest canon/important games in the franchise they're from, especially if they're newcomers from already repped series'
- Greninja from Pokemon X/Y
- Palutena from KI:U
- Rosalina from Mario Galaxy/2
(rumoured) - Chrom from Fire Emblem: Awakening
(hinted) - Ridley has his Other: M look

Obviously Villager is an avatar, but he essentially represents New Leaf, and WFT is a little different, she has her Wii Fit U palette as an alternate.

Little Mac also uses his Wii look, as opposed to the NES/Brawl look.

Seems fairly plausible to me that Ghirahim would be included based on Skyward Sword.
Actually, Villager's look is from Animal Crossing: City Folk. If he were based on New Leaf he would have longer limbs and a cool hat. Yeah, not sure why they couldn't have at least included that look as an alternate costume...
Is there any other supposed leaks that aren't Gematsu/Sal leaks? (that look legit)
RosalinaX and the Palutena pictures. Beware, however, looks can be deceiving.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
STRICT MODERATION ARE PRESENT: The Rumors & Leak thread was a complete mess. Too many people went off-topic and flame wars were frequent. Keeping the thread afloat was hell for the moderating staff and since leak threads have the tendency to do that, expect the moderating staff to be strict.

ALL DISCUSSION MUST BE RELEVANT TO THE LEAK: There are no successors to the Rumor & Leak thread. This thread's primary purpose is to discuss Sal Romano/Getmatsu's leak, not to discuss the latest false rumor created by a person to get his fifteen minutes of fame or to complain about your next door neighbor. The reason why this leak has a thread is because the leak hasn't been dismissed within minutes of creation and in fact, has legitimate evidence supporting the leak. No other leaks may be discussed here UNLESS you are trying to discuss a leak with relevance to the Sal Romano/Gematsu Leak.

THERE WILL BE MINIMAL TO NO SPECULATION DISCUSSION ALLOWED: There are numerous other threads where you can discuss the possibility of X character getting into the next Smash or speculation other aspects of the game. Use them, don't clog up this thread with Fire Emblem General or discussing whenever or not Ridley is going to be playable.

THIS THREAD IS NOT USED TO CONTACT SAL ROMANO TO OBTAIN LEAK INFORMATION ABOUT CHARACTERS: This thread is used for discussing the leak. It will NOT be used for getting Sal Romano to obtain information for leaking more characters and it won't be used for you to become one of the bazillion people to bother Sal Romano about this. If you come into this thread trying to start a campaign to get Sal Romano to go out and leak more characters because you think you deserve to know, it will be harshly punished. Sal Romano is going to obtain leak information what he gets and constantly asking him if Ridley/King K. Rool/Mewtwo are in is disrespectful and doesn't take into account that he is a busy person and is not Sakurai.

FAQs:

Can we discuss the validity of the leak?
Of course. The purpose of this thread is to discuss anything and everything in regards to the Sal Romano leak and that does include discussing whenever or not the leak is valid. Feel free to take either side, just make sure to keep in mind the opposing arguments.

Does Sal Romano directly leak the information himself?

No. Sal Romano does not directly leak the information, he gets his information from a tipper. When Sal Romano is able to leak information, it is when the tipper gives him access to said information, not when Sal Romano feels like leaking it.​

The past few pages have been very borderline, as a reminder, please review the rules of this thread, especially the section about speculating about characters.

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I was thinking she'd be unlockable since she seems really unimportant and extraneous compared to the other Mario characters, like someone who you would have to unlock. Plus, four Mario starting characters? Seems like an awful lot. However, I suppose the cover appearance does suggest she will not be unlockable. My feelings about the others I mentioned remain unchanged.

He didn't say he wanted to keep some secret, just that they probably wouldn't have time to show all of them off.

If he really did think that was a good idea, that only furthers my theory that Sakurai is a mad genius (with an emphasis on the "mad").

51. 151. Mewtwo confirmed. :150:

Actually, Villager's look is from Animal Crossing: City Folk. If he were based on New Leaf he would have longer limbs and a cool hat. Yeah, not sure why they couldn't have at least included that look as an alternate costume...

RosalinaX and the Palutena pictures. Beware, however, looks can be deceiving.
Mewtwo is #150 :p

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
The Falco leak seems like its merely using Sals leak (which is to strong at this point) and making something based on that. After all, it has zero conflicts and supports Sal, while adding its own things.

I will say, I could buy someone from marketing having access to character trailers, I mean heck, Sals source is likely in marketing too, but no way they would know about PotD's, outside of maybe the translator, and even then I'd be surprised if its decided on so much earlier. I, like everyone, am calling a BS though it is nice they put a short deadline for us.

Young Marth

Smash Apprentice
The Falco leak seems like its merely using Sals leak (which is to strong at this point) and making something based on that. After all, it has zero conflicts and supports Sal, while adding its own things.

I will say, I could buy someone from marketing having access to character trailers, I mean heck, Sals source is likely in marketing too, but no way they would know about PotD's, outside of maybe the translator, and even then I'd be surprised if its decided on so much earlier. I, like everyone, am calling a BS though it is nice they put a short deadline for us.

I doubt he's in marketing because if he was that would mean they would unveil 3 characters in 2 and a half months.. Which i doubt will happen unless we get more than one character at once (which i also doubt will happen)

Zwzchow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zwzchow8
3DS FC
1805-3193-2658
Yeah, I could see this be the Shulk or Chorus Men reveal.
Maybe Chrom, but that would be revealing all the Fire Emblem characters before launch; can't see that happening.
I'd say Shulk if there's X news with the direct
but Chrom maybe in for more gameplay on the FE characters like Ike
and there better be more veteran reveals :/
off topic but do you think this will be the final straw for big names such as Mewtwo and Ridley? (Maybe unlockables though)

EDIT
Why not? I'd wager we have all the Kid Icarus characters revealed.
I really think this is it for KI after Palutena despite being a KI fan :/

Last edited:

Ryuutakeshi

Smash Lord
I'd say Shulk if there's X news with the direct
but Chrom maybe in for more gameplay on the FE characters like Ike
and there better be more veteran reveals :/
off topic but do you think this will be the final straw for big names such as Mewtwo and Ridley? (Maybe unlockables though)
Not at all. With so many vets unaccounted for we have nothing to fear if we don't see them in August.

Zwzchow

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zwzchow8
3DS FC
1805-3193-2658
Not at all. With so many vets unaccounted for we have nothing to fear if we don't see them in August.
Eh I mean big name newcomers and Mewtwo

Some vets like Ness Falcon and Meta Knight are definitely going to return (as secret characters?)
I could see us getting more assist trophies for KI. I believe we only have 1, Phospora.
We have Magnus too
(This is getting a little off topic)

BADGRAPHICS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2406-5113-4228
Yeah, that's always possible, but as for playables that's probably it.
Yeah, but there's only 2 KI characters; I'd expect a third Fire Emblem character to be kept hidden.
Then again, I'd have expected Marth or Ike to be kept hidden, so who knows.

I kinda hope Meta Knight is unlockable this time around; I dunno, have a 3-character series with all unlocked at the start doesn't seem right to me, somehow. Especially when Starfox had two unlockable characters.

Last edited:

Staarih

Smash Master
I kinda hope Meta Knight is unlockable this time around; I dunno, have a 3-character series with all unlocked at the start doesn't seem right to me, somehow. Especially when Starfox had two unlockable characters.
Agreed. Have Falco as a starter this time around and Meta Knight and Wolf as unlockables, that ought to do it.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Although if Falco is a starter, that means it wouldn't be strange for him to be revealed before the game's release

say, this week

:troll:
Honestly, I'd say guessing Falco as the next vet isn't totally crazy. We still only have Fox, and I don't think a single Star Fox item (even the Smart Bomb) has been FEATURED as a Pic of the Day, let alone we have no Star Fox stages (Retro or New). If I was going to guess, he'd be top 3 most likely, up there with Ness (series is also lacking spot light atm) and G&W (official confirmation).

Still, the thing does bug me, not just because of the lack of credibility, but how would he know K Rool would be a boss? Let alone beating around the biggest horse in the room with Ridley. I guess if this was legit, it'd likely make Sal's source not likely connected to marketing, otherwise he'd likely mention these other details.

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Honestly, I'd say guessing Falco as the next vet isn't totally crazy. We still only have Fox, and I don't think a single Star Fox item (even the Smart Bomb) has been FEATURED as a Pic of the Day, let alone we have no Star Fox stages (Retro or New). If I was going to guess, he'd be top 3 most likely, up there with Ness (series is also lacking spot light atm) and G&W (official confirmation).

Still, the thing does bug me, not just because of the lack of credibility, but how would he know K Rool would be a boss? Let alone beating around the biggest horse in the room with Ridley. I guess if this was legit, it'd likely make Sal's source not likely connected to marketing, otherwise he'd likely mention these other details.
Yeah, but not that many people came to the reasoning it wasn't crazy until the so called leak. Now people are rationalizing it. It's psychology in action.

We have 4 characters left from brawl that were starters unrevealed -MK, Lucas, IC, Wario

Of these 4, Lucas is assumed to have been cut (gematsu) and we're playing with the idea of MK being a hidden characetr

that means in the next 4 months we should see at least IC and Wario (unless they get moved to hidden)
That's only 2 more vets in 4 months. Lucario, Marth, Toon Link, and Luigi are all hidden characters from Brawl that have been shown early. I could easily see Falco having his status changed as well.

As for Ness, being unlockable in every game makes me assume he'll be hidden again, but who knows.

Hell, Captain Falcon was hidden in 64, starter in melee, and hidden again in Brawl.

Guess we'll have to wait and see what updates on the site. At least the PoTD will still be interesting, depending on what they do or don't show.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
@ Phaazoid Phaazoid
Ness was starter in Melee.

I personally think that we'll be getting Wario, Meta Knight, Ice Climbers, and Ness before release.

MAYBE Captain Falcon and Mewtwo, depending on how things go in the next few months.
A new Direct would open up the opportunity.

Last edited:

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
@ Phaazoid Phaazoid
Ness was starter in Melee.

I personally think that we'll be getting Wario, Meta Knight, Ice Climbers, and Ness before release.

MAYBE Captain Falcon and Mewtwo, depending on how things go in the next few months.
A new Direct would open up the opportunity.
Derp. Doesn't really change my argument, just adds more uncertainty to the situation.

I have no idea who we're gonna get before release.

With Little Mac and Pit, we already have 2 classic starting characters, so IC may be unlockable
Wario and MK could easily be hidden as well, honestly.

Brawl had what, 14 hidden characters?

How many characters that are most likely returning are yet to be revealed

G&W, ROB, IC, Wario, Cap, Ness, Jiggly, Wolf, Ganon, MK

throw in shulk, chrom, and Chorus kids, that's only 13 characters.

So basically, assuming ~14 unlocks, we're getting to the point where vet reveals start to give a guestimate for roster size.

If we get 4 vets before the game comes out, I'd say it's a reasonable bet that there are 3 characters other than gematsu we don't know about.

Snake and Lucas aren't guaranteed cuts either, honestly, so hell, could be them.

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
My wish has finally come true! Palutena the Science Goddess! :awesome:
Ah ha ha, no. That's most likely a weird edit someone made for kicks and giggles.:4pacman:

Getting on topic: If the rest of the Gematsu characters aren't revealed before For Nintendo 3DS' Japanese release, I'm gambling they'll just be unlocks. You know what happened to R.O.B. and Wolf in Brawl...

epicgordan

Smash Ace
Just a quick note regarding the Petill leak: We'll know if this guy can be taken at all with a grain of salt by Friday's Pic of the Day (at the latest). And even then, he'd still have to guess correctly about King K. Rool, a Gangplank Galleon Stage, Lucas getting cut, Shulk making it in, and Mewtwo coming back. I'd put a check too over his second part of his prediction, but needless to say, he's probably going to be right about all the characters he mentioned anyways.

With all that said, let's tackle the gematsu leak. Now, before I begin, I must reiterate: I have nothing against either his predictions or his unconfirmed characters. If nothing else, I've been lobbying for all of them for quite some time now (not so much Chorus Men or Greninja, but I'll get to that later). Yes, I am even one of those rare few people that predicted Wii Fit Trainer. Sue me. In fact, if nothing else, one can easily view the gematsu leak as a whole, at the very least, as a guide post on what to expect in regards to newcomers. I do not, however, consider it a real leak but a series of well-educated guesses, and I'll tackle each of these head-on.

First thing I'm going to do is go over all the newcomers as of right now, and bring up brief counter arguments as to how this guy predicted each and every one of these characters. And just to be cheeky, I'll reveal them all in the order in which said characters were revealed:

Villager: While not exactly a character everybody was asking for, given the large copious amounts of Animal Crossing content in Super Smash Brothers Brawl (to the point where Animal Crossing had its own section of trophies, stickers, a stage, and yes, even a symbol, but no playable characters), it was only expected that we'd get either the Villager or Tom Nook. The first hint that may suggest that this leak may be fake is the fact that he was called 'Animal Crossing Guy' instead. His Japanese name would have translated directly into Villager anyways, and using the "can't read Japanese" argument will prove contradictory later on.

Mega Man: While being third party would not have guaranteed his presence in the game anyways, even with the large fan demand for his inclusion, the biggest hint that he was most likely going to be playable was due to the fact that, when asked by a fan regarding a child Link returning, Sakurai answered that the entire roster wasn't fleshed out yet, and that he didn't know if a Capcom character would be playable or not. Now granted, it could have been just about any Capcom star, but as far as third party representatives go, the most likely would be a studio's mascot. Who's the mascot of Capcom? None other than Mega Man himself. However, this is just a deduction technique; truth be told, nothing here indicates fake leak whatsoever.

Wii Fit Trainer: This is the one character that people give credit for in regards to the gematsu leak's credibility, and thus the one thing (along with his track record) that gives him so much credibility in the first place. But similar to the Villager, one has to examine the character from the point of view of what is successful and what would make perfect sense regarding Nintendo first party IPs, and guess what? Both the Miis and Wii Fit fit that bill, especially regarding recent IPs. Even if you did not expect or want the character because you were thinking of appropriate Nintendo characters for a fighting game, it'd only make sense to represent the best of Nintendo's history through a character like Wii Fit Trainer. Add on top of that "a character nobody expects to see," and Wii Fit Trainer became the most likely candidate to fill this void. Granted, this may have taken some amazing deductive reasoning, because aside from myself, I didn't know anybody who could have saw Wii Fit Trainer playable coming. But as of right now, this is the only truly valid point in the leaker's favor in credibility.

Rosalina & Luma: Now, I've seen every argument in the book suggesting his credibility or lack thereof regarding the fact that he did not call Rosalina. The two most likely being the planned 'E3 reveals moved over to Nintendo Direct, his initial plan to announce her the following year, dated information (a faulty argument that I'll debunk later), or him simply not knowing the full roster yet. The third part does leave plenty of people sweating, but I'll get to part three later. Besides, with Rosalina's confirmation it at least gives likely or requested newcomers like Ridley, King K. Rool, and Mewtwo among other characters a fighting chance. For the time being, even without gematsu's confirmation, I'd barely call it strong evidence against her, so I won't bother trying to exploit her as the smoking gun.

Little Mac: Really, all one really needed before the E3 2013 trailer (where we saw the boxing ring for the first time) was the fact that Little Mac was one of the most hotly requested newcomers in the western world. Yes, I am familiar with the fact that Japanese fans in general didn't recognize nor care much about Little Mac's possible inclusion, but his popularity elsewhere as well as his history with Japan still stands. It might be fair to give him another point of credibility, however, by virtue of the fact that even with highly requested characters, there was no evidence whatsoever of his inclusion prior to E3 2013, and part one of the infamous leak was written beforehand (where he could have just as easily named other highly requested characters like King K. Rool or Ridley).
Greninja: Yes, he wasn't confirmed by name (which would be especially odd given he was revealed that very same day). And yes, I know he was simply put down as Pokémon from X & Y when Sakurai fleshed out his entire roster before settling for Greninja. And yes, I heard of the dated information tidbit as well. I'm still taking a point off since it'd make perfect sense to add a representative from the most recent Pokémon generation to the roster anyways, and the dated argument is incredibly faulty, as I'll reveal later when I cover the third part of the leak.

Mii Fighters: I can't tell if it was Sal Romano who referred them by the Mii Fighters or if it was the leaker that did it (all I know is that the same person also referred to Palutena as Goddess Palutena). I've always positioned Miis in the same vein as Wii Fit Trainer, only much more well known and more highly discussed and requested. And I predicted too that the Miis--if they were to be in the game--would be revealed at E3 2014 and at no other time before or afterwards. What ultimately got these guys in were due to the overabundance of [often asinine] requests of characters that Sakurai just couldn't realistically add (see Reggie for Smash), so this was his compromise. I'd be hesitant to give him a point for guessing a character that was just highly requested for (in one capacity or another) but otherwise dropped no hints of inclusion prior to E3 2013. However, the Mii [Fighters] and [Goddess] Palutena bits still bug me a bit, so I'll have to stay neutral for this one.

Palutena: The most obvious giveaway in regards to her inclusion had to have been the leaked Palutena images (which turned out to be well-done leaks that impressed Sakurai enough to exploit) back in January, and Sakurai's toying with so-called leak featuring and talking about Kid Icarus-related material. Really, anybody could have predicted that she'd be playable after that fiasco.

Pac-Man: In spite of Sakurai denying "special treatment" to Namco-Bandai in spite of them co-developing the game, was there really any doubt in anyone's mind that we'd get Pac-Man as a playable character? See Mega Man regarding mascots of third party developers.

And these are all the confirmed characters so far, and the score is tied 2 For and 2 Against this leak being fake. And no, no points for being 8 out of 11. I'll take a quick breather, and cover the rest of the gematsu leak and why I don't truly believe it to be a fake.

JaidynReiman

Smash Hero
NNID
JaidynReiman
Just a little question, I have seen this said all over the internet, is it confirmed or is it thought as a given due to their regularity?
Its practically confirmed, there's a Nintendo Direct every two months. Unless they change their mind this time.

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768
Do you want to know who I want to be leaked?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Oh... this is the thread for the leaks in general?
The Chorus Boys seem like a good character consideration, especially because of how relevant Rhythm Heaven is to the DS's history. The Glee Club mini game in general showed how the timing system worked and, well... how the games would work from that game on!
*downloads Rhythm Heaven on Emulator*
Now, if you don't mind... I have some singing to do.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Oh... this is the thread for the leaks in general?
No it's not. I would suggest someone post the new potential "leak" in full for all to see so people can see how it potentially relates to the discussion topic. As well so the staff doesn't hand out unwarranted infractions, which this thread is yet again on the verge of.

Deoxys911

Laughs and Logic
NNID
Deoxys911
Mewtwo is #150 :p
Oh yeah. Wow, I can't believe I'm still making this mistake. I've known this for so many years!
Does anyone think Sal's tipper will have further info before the release of the 3DS version?
Definitely. He sent Sal messages before all of the other major Smash Bros. events so far, I see no reason why he wouldn't when the inevitable Smash/Nintendo Direct right before the 3DS version's Japanese release comes. However, I do fear he may have no significant new info, as from his last message it sounded like he may have just about exhausted all of the info he sees fit to share.
With all that said, let's tackle the gematsu leak. Now, before I begin, I must reiterate: I have nothing against either his predictions or his unconfirmed characters. If nothing else, I've been lobbying for all of them for quite some time now (not so much Chorus Men or Greninja, but I'll get to that later). Yes, I am even one of those rare few people that predicted Wii Fit Trainer. Sue me. In fact, if nothing else, one can easily view the gematsu leak as a whole, at the very least, as a guide post on what to expect in regards to newcomers. I do not, however, consider it a real leak but a series of well-educated guesses, and I'll tackle each of these head-on.
Wow, the fact that people like you exist still baffles me. So when you saw Wii Fit Trainer confirmed did you react like "Yes, I knew it!"? (By the way, nice to read such a thought out, on-topic message around here!)

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Everytime I see someone who says they predict Wii Fit Trainer or saw a rep for that series coming all I can think of is this:

salaboB

Smash Champion
Yes, I am even one of those rare few people that predicted Wii Fit Trainer.
So you posted this somewhere, right?

It's hardly of value as a prediction if you just thought to yourself that it could happen.

Last edited:

chronomantic

Smash Ace
No it's not. I would suggest someone post the new potential "leak" in full for all to see so people can see how it potentially relates to the discussion topic. As well so the staff doesn't hand out unwarranted infractions, which this thread is yet again on the verge of.
The Gamefaq thread was closed but this was the whole thing:

''A guy I know who works for the marketing department of Nintendo has given me a little bit of info about the game as a result of promotional materials he has seen, and while I can't completely confirm or deny the Sal Roman leak with what he has, he said that Shulk is definitely in and Lucas is definitely out, which lines up with Sal's info. Additionally, Mewtwo is playable and King K. Rool is a boss on a new DK stage based off of the Gangplank Galleon stage. As for credibility, obviously I have none, so he said to say that Falco is supposed to be revealed this week. So, that basically gives him a very small window of opportunity to be proven fake.

More like clarifications but that's okay. I asked my friend about when Shulk would be revealed or how he would play and he has no idea about either. Then I asked him how he knew Lucas was cut, and he said that he got to see some character sheets that had the franchise logo on top (like the mushroom for Mario or the Pokeball for Pokemon) and below had the Dojo pictures for all playable characters that use that logo (so like the mushroom one had Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Peach, and Rosalina & Luma). He said that the one with the Earthbound logo on it only had Ness. Asking for a few more specifics, I did manage to get out of him a few more returning veterans, Jigglypuff, Captain Falcon, Meta Knight, and Wolf, and the fact that there are no new Donkey Kong characters.''

That's how it relates to Sal's leak. We'll know if it's fake by Friday anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom