• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Partial update complete. I'm going to the RockHill tournament today (Test Your Sight) and will be home later tonight to fully update it. All tournaments have been updated, and some people still need to be added.

GawdImFoxy

Smash Journeyman
JMan, what part of IL are you moving to? I'm also moving back to IL in 4 months. It's good to have another midwest smasher. :) And I KNOW you're a melee guy, so don't even try to john your way out of this one! Much love, sir. Even if we don't know eachother personally. We IL smashers need to stick together on the east coast.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Hey, kidd. I had an idea, although it may be kind of a hassle. What if we had like, under peoples names on the first page, we also had links to their myspace, or facebook or whatever social networking sites. also, What if we had like the official SC phonebook. If you trust your fellow smashers enough to give them your number. But I just thought it would be a cool idea.

For instance,

Snapp.-SSBB-falco
myspace, www.myspace.com/dylanlawingsmyspace
phone, 803-235-8650

Danithak

Smash Rookie
Meta Knight is banned? Haha, awesome. They were trying to get that rolling in MI too, but it never happened. Can't say I'm unhappy to hear that, though. Looking forward to hitting up some tourneys here, thanks for the info!

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Wassup guys lol, I assure everyone that I will update more frequently because I have a laptop now.

Zeadro

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone. Whatever ever happend to the tournaments being held at blossom street in columbia? i've been dieing to get back into the action for awhile now. Any brawl plus tournaments recently? I look forward to it. Keep me posted and whats up. Zeadro out (^V^)

By the way anyone hosting some in columbia?

Eva01

Smash Cadet
Hey Kidd, sorry i didn't get to hang this summer...work+gf kinda dragged out my time. Myself and Nash are back on the Smash scene once again. I'm running a tourney down here for the University thats drawing 50 person attendances and its been pretty nice, sadly they won't allow non-students to participate...But yeah we're going to try to get to some upper state tourneys once our schedules clear up. Also, you know better than to list me as a Falco player...If I leave Samus who else will there be here to rep her?

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Wow, this brings back semi-memories

Glad to see it up and running again -- Well I'm working no my issue here so I can get back to doing the Bi-Weeklies haha

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Also, you know better than to list me as a Falco player...If I leave Samus who else will there be here to rep her?
My Samus is better than anyone else's in SC <3

Who is this guy who's location is Columbia? where were you when I lived there for 2 and a half years and could hardly find anyone to play with? BRRR SOUTH CAROLINA IS SO LAXXXX

edit : I'm talking about Melee....... by the way

Eva01

Smash Cadet
Well I've only been in Columbia for a little over a year(USC sophmore) so we just mustof missed eachother. But nah, I only do Brawl now anyhow. But I'd be impressed if you had a Brawl Samus that'd beat mine, sadly Samus dittos are rare and competent ones are **** near impossible to find.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
My Samus is better than anyone else's in SC <3

Who is this guy who's location is Columbia? where were you when I lived there for 2 and a half years and could hardly find anyone to play with? BRRR SOUTH CAROLINA IS SO LAXXXX

edit : I'm talking about Melee....... by the way
Next time we play, Samus dittos.

Zeadro

Smash Journeyman
I miss those tourney's of yours TRC. :( By the way snapp, I was the Dedede player at TRC's tourney's! I've gotten alot better. Plus i've been itching for some brawl plus action! Hey can anybody send me a direct link or give me instructions on getting the homebrew channel and brawl plus? Thanks a bunch and looking forward to some brawl action.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Hey im from ny. And im coming down to S.C during December to visit my family. Is there gonna be any tournaments around that time? Im a brawl player but im always down for melee even brawl+ if theres anyhitng going on id be interested. Let me know. Or even plan something!

-Cura

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
Hey im from ny. And im coming down to S.C during December to visit my family. Is there gonna be any tournaments around that time? Im a brawl player but im always down for melee even brawl+ if theres anyhitng going on id be interested. Let me know. Or even plan something!

-Cura
Boy have you hit the right thread....I do Bi-Weeklies here in Rock Hill, SC and hope too see you in december

Melee, Brawl, and Brawl+ (if I can get the set-ups for it) -- Besides me and a few others around the state....not much happens in SC

Top Bottom