• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

Khaoz

Smash Journeyman
*Bump and hype*

everyone should go to TRC and Pikmin's tourneys!

I'm going to try my best to make them as well.

I'm trying and slowly succeeding in creating a smash scene around the Aiken county area and am thinking about holding some smashfest or something here if there are pple close enough with enough interest.

or if anyone just wants to meet up and get in some friendlies just hit me up. just want to get to know the smash scene around here.

Player-1

Smash Legend
anyone know if there will be any tournaments on the weekend of the 20th? I'll be visiting family and may come to one if there's something going on.

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
Um how would we go about making Sc power ranks?
Also Hell yea for more smashers i met like 3 more today and i think there down for tourneys.

They have a huge as garage and said they wouldn't mind holding a tourney there. so look for some hosted by me

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Dang, SC getting more smashers? Shame i moved from SC to VA. Smash scene was pretty dead. Hopefully you guys pick it up im sure ill be visiting my family sometime soon. Can i be in SC power rankings? My residence is in Lexington SC after all :o.

-SK

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Naw its not. But we did play. I go by just SK or Gaia or Cura. We play on AIB after you saw me at apex live stream lol.

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
Yes it was you that was some close *** ic matches man come back on saturday so we can MM at plasmas lets see wifi offline diff >.>

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
When was the last time this player Post that Kidd did has been updated?

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
Btw Kidd hasn't fixed this thread in decades someone remake it or something does this guy even get on anymore

CodeBlue

Smash Apprentice
The last time Kidd was on, he said something about being in the hospital. My best suggestion is to try dropping him a PM.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Kidd got torn up by some oysters and that's really why he has been absent.

He said he was going to more stuff, but I haven't been able to figure out what because I can never catch him on AIM.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
yeah. haha. he actually played sf4 and didnt enter brawl. but i saw him. his hat said kidd on the side of it. he also plays fox now.

Silver_Shot

Smash Apprentice
Yo throw me up in Rock Hill section.

SSBB - Marth/G&W
SSBM - Marth/Falco

EDIT: Helps if I slap my tag up btw >_>

RLD/Silver

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
There is a life or death issue that has occurred. A family member of mine is extremely sick and near death, and I must visit them for about a week consistently, every day. I'll be landing in Florence, SC, but I have no housing in the Myrtle Beach area. Is anybody near Myrtle Beach that can house me for as long as needed?

I'm at the complete mercy of the SC smash community, and I'm begging your players, if there is anybody who can house this random smasher out of the kindness of their heart, please, PM me as soon as possible.

Thank you so much.

The only smashers from SC I know are TRC and Yayuhz.

Kiyosuyo

Smash Cadet
I have no room for housing at all and Yay definitely doesn't his ****ing dogs won't even let me near his house. His dogs are satan spawn and will ruin your ability to have children. No idea about TRC. I don't even know any smashers in MB. That's too ****ing close if they were there and any good me and yay would probably be there every ****ing weekend.

Also seeing as there's ANOTHER of these threads.

Burnyourflag(BYF)
SSBM - Falco
SSBB - Sucks
Florence

moTT

Smash Cadet
Exactly how many threads are there for SC? Well, whether this is the main one or not..

mott
ssbm - marth/sheik/falcon
ssbb - marth/d3 (though i never play)
florence as well

yeah, i'd definitely be willing to go an hour or two away every other weekend to play others, though i pretty much have experienced all there is TO experience for melee in SC. (Unless there's someone out there that's better than TRC). I MISS YOU, CARROLL.

Edit: **** your dogs, yay. watch Cocoa live to be 20-something..

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
WOAH! I'M BACK! HAHA! Hey South Carolina, it has been a LONG TIME since I've been playing smash because well life got in the way. In between going to the hospital, selling wii for money, starting college, a full time job, and practicing acting/singing on a daily basis, my life just hasn't been able to include Smash in it. However I love you guys (however few of you are in the SC smash scene), and I totally miss bringing my Peach to tournaments. =<. I take full responsibility for my not keeping track of this thread, and will make sure to keep it updated WEEKLY from this point forward.

yeah. haha. he actually played sf4 and didnt enter brawl. but i saw him. his hat said kidd on the side of it. he also plays fox now.

Know this was a while back when you posted, but just thought I'd say that it wasn't me you saw. I have a Super Mushroom hat but it doesn't have my name on it, nor do I play Street Fighter. I'mma find that clone one day though >=D.

Although I'm swamped for time right now, I intend on competing in real life by driving around SC/NC/GA/VA?/FL? (if the tourny is HUGE) using the money from my job to pay the way starting sometime hopefully in September. Hope to see you guys at a tournament some time!

Nice to be back guys.

Much <3,

Kidd

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Ok

Hiatus semi-over

JMan, is moving back to IL, next month. September 11-16th, i work my last 5 days at Walgreens. The 17th, 5AM, im hitting the road.

So.... smashfest/tounrey SC b4 i go? Rock Hill/Fort Mill/Lancaster prefered, car situation.

Its been put out there, those with my number, contact me via txt msg, im at the library in fort mill, typing this...

Its been fun, SC

Steak

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
sc smash is like the great space coaster.

btw i dont play marth anymore kidd.

ps thanks for clarifying it wasnt you, i had just never met you IRL. but it was just really convenient that guy had a hat that said kidd01.

MusicalMike

Needs to try harder
Slippi.gg
MUSI#321
Ok

Hiatus semi-over

JMan, is moving back to IL, next month. September 11-16th, i work my last 5 days at Walgreens. The 17th, 5AM, im hitting the road.

So.... smashfest/tounrey SC b4 i go? Rock Hill/Fort Mill/Lancaster prefered, car situation.

Its been put out there, those with my number, contact me via txt msg, im at the library in fort mill, typing this...

Its been fun, SC

Steak
Dang bro I'm sorry to see you go! We only played a few matches but you were a cool dude. I hope maybe we can get something going on before you go man.

Top Bottom