• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The (Official) Sora Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
I've done some thinking. Sora would be sortof a frankenstein Character. like Mewtwo. most of mewtwo's attacks we're just like or very similar to other characters.

Side special= Keyblade throw. like boomerang. slower. shorter range. more powerfull. dosent move opponents except for flinch.

his normal A attacks would be a 3 combo just like in the game. same as airial.

Fsmash and Fair would be the thingy where he spins in closer and does alot of damage. sorry guys. havent played KHII in a long time. dont remember names. this would be like a mix of Falcons B> and links B^ in melee. his neutral special or down special would be the explosion thing. with the balls of energy flying around him. not chargable? chargable? might make a good dsmash too. I'll update my ideas later.

Black/Light

Smash Master
You never had a good reason to start arguing with me or to continue, cause unless you don't recall you're the one that started this whole thing so now DEAL WITH IT! IF you were gonna start this argument at least have better points in your favor than saying "Sakurai never said that".

and don't say the same oh I'm not claiming I have arguments to support Sora like you, I'm just proving you wrong, cause it's a lie and seriously, this has been pointless since the beginning.
. . . WTH are you talking about? I started this? You where the one claim Sora doesn't "deserve" to be in brawl (I have no idea how made up characters "deserve" anything to you all really) because of his tract history with Nintendo. I simply pointed out the fact that according to Sakurai's rules he is well off enuff to be a character. . .than you kept hounding me for "reasons he should/ deserve to be in" and thats not for me to say.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Dude, no. Xemnas for Boss. Riku for AT.

And Roxas for alt costume, obviously. If anyone says otherwise, they can complain about it to my Tinkerbell. She'll **** you up.

Xemnas for boss or maybe the Heartless Ansem... Riku for Assist trophy totaly. but sorry. I think Roxas is too much of a change to be conciderd an alternate costume. unless Mario Gets Dr. Mario, Wario Gets Original Wario(same with Zelda) and so on. So why is Roxas my Icon thingy? because the Sora ones are terrible.

Woo! 4 pages :D

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Sonic and Snake are enough crap for brawl we don't more of it and specially emo characters.
Lol. I blame these "emo" accusations on Sora fanart and sigs. I assure you young man, Sora is definately not emo. He spends the majority of his time with Donald Duck and Goofy for Pete's (pun intended NOW LAUGH) sake.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If anything, Sora is annoyingly cheerful...

REALLY annoyingly cheerful

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Xemnas for boss or maybe the Heartless Ansem... Riku for Assist trophy totaly. but sorry. I think Roxas is too much of a change to be conciderd an alternate costume. unless Mario Gets Dr. Mario, Wario Gets Original Wario(same with Zelda) and so on. So why is Roxas my Icon thingy? because the Sora ones are terrible.

Woo! 4 pages :D
Sorry for the useless bump, but I do need to say that Roxas in fact COULD be an alternate costume. The hair style wouldn't be the same, but the colour scheme can be adjusted to his likings. It's still not exactly Roxas, but a descent colour swap.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Sonic and Snake are enough crap for brawl we don't more of it and specially emo characters.
If you don't know anything about a character, you don't have the right to form and express an opinion about it.

Sorry for the useless bump, but I do need to say that Roxas in fact COULD be an alternate costume. The hair style wouldn't be the same, but the colour scheme can be adjusted to his likings. It's still not exactly Roxas, but a descent colour swap.
Yeah, although their hairstyles and clothes are different, their proportions are exactly the same. Plus there's the whole
"They're literally the same person"
thing.

I love Roxas, possibly even more than I love Sora. But Roxas SCREAMS alt costume.

Ultimately though, if it's just a color swap, Sora would probably just end up looking like Final Form Sora. Not that that would be a bad costume.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Sora can definately. be Mr.Imakickyourfaceinimsocerial. Unlike... Yoshi, Iceclimbers, Pichu and Peach. most of the time. they're all like. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. but Sora is a disney character he cant be normal. so they made him Awesome.

Yeah. but Dr. Mario isnt exactly mario. and the same goes for Samus and Dark Samus (not as much though : \). If we didnt get any real Alt Costumes (as opposed to alternate colorings) in the Demo, I doubt we'll be getting it in the full game. Feel free to laugh at me if im wrong, I'd love a Roxas Costume.

Sora= Not emo

Sora Fans = Emo.

Roxas = Sorta Emo.

Roxas Fans = Soras fans.

Sora isnt emo. he's just favored by Emos, and KH lovers.... Emos really have nothing better to do than Google image KH pictures. like the KH clique at my school.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Sora isnt emo. he's just favored by Emos, and KH lovers.... Emos really have nothing better to do than Google image KH pictures. like the KH clique at my school.
I've noticed that. I guess it's that whole "lost hearts/incomplete beings" thing that draws emo kids to it. It kind of bothers me. It's like when you get into a new band/book/movie and suddenly everyone else starts liking them/reading it/seeing it. "OMG, I love Riku; his heart is so dark and he has such a troubled mind. He reminds me of myself and how I'm so tormented inside. And he has, like, the dreamiest eyes!"

Gag me with a ****ing keyblade.

[/end mindless babbling rant]

IllidR

Smash Champion
Subscribing to this thread because even though I know the chances of Sora being in the game are slim, I'd love to see him and the Keyblade appear in Brawl.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
I dont mind the emo KH lovers. You cant hate a great series like the KH series.

Did anyone else notice how easy it would be to do Sora's Taunts?

seriously guys. does Olympus Collisium ring any bells (sorry about the Misspell.)

Seriously guys Taunts=Shoe in.

Too bad thats not enough to completely Confirm him.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Sora is the most upbeat happy character in KH, to say he's emo is just ignorant

the only character that would even come close to emo from KH is Riku, and maybe Axel
And Roxas. He's kinda emo.

afew other Org XIII.

woo 5 pages!

Someone make a sora for Brawl sticker. Please? pretty Please?

to celibrate my 190 posts?

SNBM=190

Dr. UnKnown

Smash Apprentice
Roxas was just mainly confused the whole time in my opinion, but w00t, i honestly have high hopes for Sora, i know he's not as popular to the smash fan base as much as Geno and Megaman, buttt its no doubt that it has crossed Sakurai's mind

we can only hope that he breaks the promise of only "1-2 more third party characters" just like he broke the promise of "December 3rd" >_>

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Demyx for Brawl? lol now there's something that won't happen for sure.

MetaDrake

Smash Rookie
Well i never thought that snake would be in there but look at him now... Maybe our dreams will come true :confused:

finalark

SNORLAX
No matter how nice it would be to see him in, Square doesn't have very good ties with Nintendo right now so I don't think it's happening.

But if he was in, is Final Smash should be Final Form, think Super Sonic but rather then ramming into your 'buddies' all of your attack power could be doubled and he could have unlimited jump.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Gaah! Finaly, more posts! well. even though Square dosent have good ties with nintendo. evereyone wants a Sqaure Enix Character. I personaly think the Best Rep would be Sora, saying all the Final Fantasy Characters mostly show up in 1 or 2 games. (Cloud shows up in 5 games (including KH games But not Final Mixes) and a movie) and this is suposing that Geno is added in with the Mario Characters.

Final Form Final smash is a Great final smash Idea. but I think that a better one would be like a tag team thing with Riku or Roxas (I know Roxas is part of Sora. but still. It'd be an awesome Final Smash). Sorta like Riku &Sora's Combined attack in KHII except way more epic. I might be posting up a big post with what I think Would be a moveset with Video's and Pictures.

This is totaly my favorite thread. POST PEOPLE, POST!

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I'm thinking if Sora did somehow get into the game his moveset would focus soley around Chain of Memories... That is the only Nintendo game he's appeared in...

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
I'm thinking if Sora did somehow get into the game his moveset would focus soley around Chain of Memories... That is the only Nintendo game he's appeared in...
That would work pretty well. I'd hate to see a super authentic CoM moveset though. I hated the cards soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOooooooooooooooooooo00000000000000000000ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo0oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Much.

I think if they threw sora in They would add stuff from all the games. even if they werent on Nintendo Consoles. Sorry if im wrong. but I dont belive everey Metal Gear game was on a Nintendo Console. then again. snake isnt getting the most authentic Moveset. (no Guns. Just explosives, Remember?)

Alex Tcp

Smash Journeyman
Wow I wish Sora would make it in,
Maybe if Disney planed to start making the Kingdom Hearts games on Nintendo Consoles like Wii, then they could have him in Brawl to publicize him, kinda like roy

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Sora has the highest chance of any Square-Enix character, and Disney and nintendo are cool so stop with the disney won't let him go crap, I mean you don't see that stupid "Thats so Raven" stuff on PSP do you?

Alex Tcp

Smash Journeyman
Sora has the highest chance of any Square-Enix character, and Disney and nintendo are cool so stop with the disney won't let him go crap, I mean you don't see that stupid "Thats so Raven" stuff on PSP do you?
I haven't thought about that, but its true, and there's always adds for Nintendo on that annoying family channel, which doesnt even have commercials

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Sora isnt the most wanted Square Character (on Smashboards) Geno is definately the most wanted Square enix character. but if you went up to some avrage kid at school and asked them "who do you want in the new super smash bros game, Geno, or Sora". they'd probably say Sora. (I didnt even hear about Geno untill i came to Smashboards a month or so ago.)

So really. Sora would be more wanted by the general Population. I think.

I dont care if Geno makes it in as a Mario Rep though. Sorry Geno lovers. :(

6 pages! yes!

finalark

SNORLAX
Well, he would fit in with the catroony feel of the Super Smash Bros series, but don't for get, he has had most of his outings on the Playstatioin 2.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Well. Sora = Kingdom Hearts: CoM.

and a new KHgame is coming out for DS (i dunno if Sora is in it or not)

Sora would be Third party. and personaly. I think he deserves it more than Geno. just an opininon.

Snake and Sonic arent All nintendo Characters. I -know- they have more games than sora on Nintendo Consoles.

besides. if Sora was another third party We'd have the "Mighty Three "S"s of Super Smash Bros Brawl!"

Seriously. the "Mighty two "S"s and a "G" of Super Smash Bros Brawl!" just sounds terrible :p

Yes. I do post everey time I see a new post or two here.

DarkVision

Smash Journeyman
Well. Sora = Kingdom Hearts: CoM.

and a new KHgame is coming out for DS (i dunno if Sora is in it or not)

Sora would be Third party. and personaly. I think he deserves it more than Geno. just an opininon.

Snake and Sonic arent All nintendo Characters. I -know- they have more games than sora on Nintendo Consoles.

besides. if Sora was another third party We'd have the "Mighty Three "S"s of Super Smash Bros Brawl!"

Seriously. the "Mighty two "S"s and a "G" of Super Smash Bros Brawl!" just sounds terrible :p

Yes. I do post everey time I see a new post or two here.
How does Sora have any importance to the history of Nintendo to deserve it at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom