• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The (Official) Sora Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

IllidR

Smash Champion
:p.

First off, Haha at the Megaman chances lowered. Im not such a fan, and i'd rather have Sora.

Once I tried to get to level 99 before leaving the Island. -.-;

It'd be so funny to 1 hit tidus waka and sophie. with the same attack.

Yeah. so I come up with all my moveset Ideas/boss Ideas/AT ideas while playing KHII(or KH I)... Like I spent like... 5 hours on Destiny Islands working on the stage. and Like I did the Axel AT after I beat him with Roxas the second time...
I'd really rather Sora than Megaman too.

And did you ever get to 99 before leaving the island? Or how high before you couldnt take it anymore.

The Dragon

Smash Journeyman
:p.

First off, Haha at the Megaman chances lowered. Im not such a fan, and i'd rather have Sora.

Once I tried to get to level 99 before leaving the Island. -.-;

It'd be so funny to 1 hit tidus waka and sophie. with the same attack.

Yeah. so I come up with all my moveset Ideas/boss Ideas/AT ideas while playing KHII(or KH I)... Like I spent like... 5 hours on Destiny Islands working on the stage. and Like I did the Axel AT after I beat him with Roxas the second time...
lmao at that, that would seriusly take years lol.. anyway yah whats the word on the new thread im looking forward to it, also i hope im down already as a supporter if not add me. And that random xfrom fs would be awesome but yah i also think that would take to long to do.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
I'd really rather Sora than Megaman too.

And did you ever get to 99 before leaving the island? Or how high before you couldnt take it anymore.
I quit at about 15 I think. -.-; Kk Im going to Go work on stage now.

Im going to make a completely new thread for it though, in the stage section, I'll give you guys a link though

I'll work on a stage idea too.
Maybe some AT's while I'm at it too.
Just dont do Destiny Islands, or Demyx. Those are mine.

IllidR

Smash Champion
I quit at about 15 I think. -.-; Kk Im going to Go work on stage now.

Im going to make a completely new thread for it though, in the stage section, I'll give you guys a link though

Just dont do Destiny Islands, or Demyx. Those are mine.
Just imagine how easy the game would be if you were 99 by the time you started it. You wouldn't ever need Donald and Goofy. The way I've been leveling up is keep fighting Tidus and countering his attacks for the easy 2 experience.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Just imagine how easy the game would be if you were 99 by the time you started it. You wouldn't ever need Donald and Goofy. The way I've been leveling up is keep fighting Tidus and countering his attacks for the easy 2 experience.
really? I usualy knock Wakka's balls back. (No Homo).

yeah...so I've been thinking (the pics I drew of Destiny Islands are in mums car, so I cant scan them and post them yet). For Alt Colors, Sonic Has Diffrent Colored Shoes.. but the keyblade..

(Crappy pic but it serves my ideas best).

The little Blue band between the hilt and the Blade, I think that it should change color to mat ch the color sora is Currently in,

In Normal it would be as shown,
Red would be red.
Blue is a lighter blue,
Green is King mickeys key... so that would be w/e that one is.
Yellow would be Yellow.
Dark sora would be an all black keyblade.
And White would be white, or silver (to match the blade).

I'll put it up on my Super Post later.

Edit: I stoped Doing history, because Im going to have to restart it in the new Thread, added pic of Axel and Roxas(not homo)

Guess what! Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days is supposed to come out this summer! yay!
Roxas and Axel are playable :O alongside afew other ORG XIII peeps. it happens (obviously) between KH I and KHII.

IllidR

Smash Champion
really? I usualy knock Wakka's balls back. (No Homo).

yeah...so I've been thinking (the pics I drew of Destiny Islands are in mums car, so I cant scan them and post them yet). For Alt Colors, Sonic Has Diffrent Colored Shoes.. but the keyblade..

(Crappy pic but it serves my ideas best).

The little Blue band between the hilt and the Blade, I think that it should change color to mat ch the color sora is Currently in,

In Normal it would be as shown,
Red would be red.
Blue is a lighter blue,
Green is King mickeys key... so that would be w/e that one is.
Yellow would be Yellow.
Dark sora would be an all black keyblade.
And White would be white, or silver (to match the blade).

I'll put it up on my Super Post later.

Edit: I stoped Doing history, because Im going to have to restart it in the new Thread, added pic of Axel and Roxas(not homo)

Guess what! Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days is supposed to come out this summer! yay!
Roxas and Axel are playable :O alongside afew other ORG XIII peeps. it happens (obviously) between KH I and KHII.

If you knock the balls back you only get 1 exp and they're less frequent, easier with Tidus. I'm up to level 17 now, still on Destiny Island.

I like the idea of the changing color band, small change but good.

Also Kingdom Hearts 358/2 that's the one on the DS that's coop online right?

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord

If you knock the balls back you only get 1 exp and they're less frequent, easier with Tidus. I'm up to level 17 now, still on Destiny Island.

I like the idea of the changing color band, small change but good.

Also Kingdom Hearts 358/2 that's the one on the DS that's coop online right?
yeah, Its for DS. Idk if its Co-op online, how far does the DS online thing go anyway? I might be getting one soon (Yes, the great Superninjabreadman doesnt have a DS.)

Gaaaaah. I cant take this any more, ima go find a mod.

IllidR

Smash Champion
yeah, Its for DS. Idk if its Co-op online, how far does the DS online thing go anyway? I might be getting one soon (Yes, the great Superninjabreadman doesnt have a DS.)

Gaaaaah. I cant take this any more, ima go find a mod.
Ya I'm pretty sure I read an article that it would be 4-player Co-op over Nintendo Wi-Fi. Also I really want to get a PSP just for the version that's coming out on that. The trailers look so sweet!

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Ya I'm pretty sure I read an article that it would be 4-player Co-op over Nintendo Wi-Fi. Also I really want to get a PSP just for the version that's coming out on that. The trailers look so sweet!
When do you think there going to make a Wii to DS hookup? thing? like they did for the gamecube and gameboy?

kk. new Support Thread is going to be

"The new official Kingdom Hearts Character Support Thread"

Because it really isnt just about Sora anymore >.>

Ima Be divideing it into 4 posts,

I. Sora, Colors, Stats, Moveset, Final Smash.

II. Music, Stages(link to stage thread) Bosses and ATs

III. Role in Subspace Emissary.

IV. History, Pictures, Credits, Supporters.

SO DONT POST BEFORE I SAY!

IllidR

Smash Champion
When do you think there going to make a Wii to DS hookup? thing? like they did for the gamecube and gameboy?

kk. new Support Thread is going to be

"The new official Kingdom Hearts Character Support Thread"

Because it really isnt just about Sora anymore >.>

Ima Be divideing it into 4 posts,

I. Sora, Colors, Stats, Moveset, Final Smash.

II. Music, Stages(link to stage thread) Bosses and ATs

III. Role in Subspace Emissary.

IV. History, Pictures, Credits, Supporters.

SO DONT POST BEFORE I SAY!
Alright it sounds good.

Update: I am now almost 21, still fighting Tidus. What level do you think one would have to be on expert to beat Leon?

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Alright it sounds good.

Update: I am now almost 21, still fighting Tidus. What level do you think one would have to be on expert to beat Leon?
Never really played expert.. on normal I beat him on six or seven.... if you have guard (and can easily block alot of attacks)and can get behind him really well, it'll be easy

Do you climb up Darksides arm when he slams his fist into the ground and hit his head?

IllidR

Smash Champion
Never really played expert.. on normal I beat him on six or seven.... if you have guard (and can easily block alot of attacks)and can get behind him really well, it'll be easy

Do you climb up Darksides arm when he slams his fist into the ground and hit his head?
Alright, well I've decided that I won't be leaving Destiny Island until I can one-shot Tidus. And from then in the game I will never switch my Keyblade from the original. 22 currently but I'll be playing more later.

I've tried to climb his arms but I usually fall off, so I just beat on his head.

Also, have we considered for alternate costumes different keyblades? I think it'd just be a fun thing to switch but not necessary. Maybe even a costume with the wooden sword or the sword from the beginning?

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Alright, well I've decided that I won't be leaving Destiny Island until I can one-shot Tidus. And from then in the game I will never switch my Keyblade from the original. 22 currently but I'll be playing more later.

I've tried to climb his arms but I usually fall off, so I just beat on his head.

Also, have we considered for alternate costumes different keyblades? I think it'd just be a fun thing to switch but not necessary. Maybe even a costume with the wooden sword or the sword from the beginning?
It's possible. but I dont plan on adding any more till next thread.

If they can add a Hat to Pikachu.. I suppose that they could give Sora a diffrent Keyblade.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
sora shouldn't be and most likely isn't in ssbb.
Care to Give afew reasons?

1. Hes on Sakurai's pole
2. Sakurai might as well have Made Pit Sora's twin.
3. Sora is insanely popular. evereywhere.
4. Hes got exactly the right Style, Story line and other attributes for SSB
5. He dosent take up a Square Enix Third Party Slot.

If you can come up to good counter Arguements to -all- of mine. I'll agree with you that sora shouldent be in Brawl.

Dont worry, I've got several more.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
i agree sora wouldn't be good in ssbb he belongs to square
square and nintendo don't have a good relationship ,i heard
Sora= Disney.
Nintendo and Square are patching their relationship up.
Ever read Sakarai's poll?

Anyway, why shouldn't he be in Brawl?

Other then the fact that two of three of his games were on the PS2...
Only because Square wasent well off with Nintendo Back then? Besides, Hes 3rd party, # of games on Nintendo Consoles dosent matter as long as its one or more.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
I recall Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories being on DS as well as another coming out for it... hmmm
That was the GBA.

but yeah, New KH game coming out. for the DS. the PSP. and the Phone (WTF?)

I'll prolly get the DS and Phone games.

Lmao at the typo. So did you get a mod to ok the new thread yet?
Obviously not. I've got my Super Post saved to a Word Document so it dosent get lost or anything. HURRY UP SAMURAI PANDA/SOME OTHER MOD AND CLOSE THIS THREAD!

Ruggeth

Smash Journeyman
He won't be in brawl.

Lets see, name a very old game where Sora debuted from. You can't? Oh, thats unfortunate.

Third party. Really, do you think Sakurai's narrowed down all of the potential 3rd party characters to Sora? Uh, I think not.

Disney. DISNEY, and yes. Disney.

He won't be in brawl. Sorry to say folks. ; )

Ruggeth

Smash Journeyman
He won't be in brawl.

Lets see, name a very old game where Sora debuted from. You can't? Oh, thats unfortunate.

Third party. Really, do you think Sakurai's narrowed down all of the potential 3rd party characters to Sora? Uh, I think not.

AGH A NOOB DOUBLE POSTED! MY EYES!

Who says that you have to have an old game to be in brawl? Look at Wario in his WarioWare outfit. That's not an old game.

Yes, Sora is Third Party and a very deserving character for the third party spot. Now that Megaman seems unlikely, Sora's chances have risen. He has the capability for a very unique moveset using magic AND sword wielding. Not to mention, there is a new Kingdom Hearts game coming out for the DS, which is a NINTENDO console.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord

Who says that you have to have an old game to be in brawl? Look at Wario in his WarioWare outfit. That's not an old game.

Yes, Sora is Third Party and a very deserving character for the third party spot. Now that Megaman seems unlikely, Sora's chances have risen. He has the capability for a very unique moveset using magic AND sword wielding. Not to mention, there is a new Kingdom Hearts game coming out for the DS, which is a NINTENDO console.
Ehh, Cecil is much better. If square wants to be represented, they'd be represented with either Cloud or Cecil, the top 2 FF stars. Both of them have the highest FF fanbases out of them all, with (sadly) Cloud topping Cecil.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
He won't be in brawl.

Amount of Games dosent matter. sorry to burst your bubble. and do you really know what Sakurai has narrowed down?

And when has Age of Games have to do anything?

Krystal Isnt from any old games, yet she's highly wanted.

Oni Andrew

Smash Apprentice

But you don't play as Sora in that DS game. You play as Roxas. Therefore, if we went by your piece of evidence, we'd be saying Roxas should be the Kingdom Hearts representative.

Not a bad idea, actually.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Ehh, Cecil is much better. If square wants to be represented, they'd be represented with either Cloud or Cecil, the top 2 FF stars. Both of them have the highest FF fanbases out of them all, with (sadly) Cloud topping Cecil.
But Sora is Disney, so He's not even on the list for Square Enix, and we all know that we'll be getting more than 3 third parties.

No I'm just saying that the representation of Kingdom Hearts on Nintendo consoles is getting better, therefore Sora has a chance to be in Brawl.

But Sora is Disney, so He's not even on the list for Square Enix, and we all know that we'll be getting more than 3 third parties.
I do believe he is considered mainly to be property of Square Enix and partial property of Disney

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
No I'm just saying that the representation of Kingdom Hearts on Nintendo consoles is getting better, therefore Sora has a chance to be in Brawl.

I do believe he is considered mainly to be property of Square Enix and partial property of Disney
w/e. They'd have to Ask Disney, and they wouldent ask Disney for anyone else. (except for maybe another KH peep)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom