• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

DPK4

Smash Rookie
My Prediction was correct! But not entirely, I was expected... but we're delayed once more...

March 9th... failtastic...

Zapdos560

Smash Rookie
Due to delays in the completion of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, we’ve had to change the release date of the game to Sunday, March 9th.

I deeply apologize to the people who have looked forward to playing the game for so long and ask that you hold on just a little longer. Thank you for your patience.
**** IT ALL!!

Dark Shard

Smash Apprentice
F*ck. That's the third time I had to cross out the big ornate drawing on my nice calander. Mother Fahh...........

You know what? Screw it. I'm getting XBOX LIVE. I need something to like, save me. I'm starting to think were gonna get pushed back until like... god... Fall!!! Ive gotta cancel my pizza party and everything... oh well. I'm sure well get a demo. Right? Right?!!!

KaptKRool

Smash Apprentice
Where the St Lawrence meets Lake Ontario (Tibbets
I'm glad it was delayed, gives more time to make it even better, and the way it's looking, it will be one amazing game.

But for Reggie to go on stage and tell us so confidently that Brawl will NOT come out in 2008, and will be out by holidays 2007, that's where the kick in the nuts comes in.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
Okay so...

Japan gets a delay of ... a week.
And America gets ... a MONTH.
And Europe probably got even more screwed than before.

I'm a tad bit upset.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Kinda funny...Olimar gets a boost in size to match with the other characters in Brawl, while the enemies from the game (the Bulborbs) get a major increase in size. Dang, look how much bigger proportionally they are than even Emperor Bulblax...

DPK4

Smash Rookie
BS...Another THREE months. It was supposed to come out December 3. Remember "I can tell you now, Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be released in the US on December 3, 2007"...? Yeah.
QFT

and I'm convinced I'm buying the import of this game now, because of the sharp difference in delay times... Sakurai hates america so it seems...

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Noooooo...the filler must continue. Oh well. I guess this is what the one week break was for, so maybe they planned ahead, and we'll get something good before then. It doesn't really bother me that much, as I don't have a Wii yet and probably won't have one anytime soon. The Japanese just get Brawl a week later (but US a month?!), so we'll still get our big news. But it'll sting a lot more in the heart.

Anyway, the stage looks really, really nice.

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
You know, i'm over brawl. Hype completely gone now. I wouldnt be surprised if, as of this update, alot of people will just not give a sh*t.

Sakurai has stuffed up this time. I honestly hope Brawl sails fail damatically.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Wow, this game is going to be awesome for us U.S. people. If they keep delaying it, maybe they will make the game worth 20/10 rating, maybe over 10000/10. XD

Garuda

Smash Ace
That's it. I ****ing hate this game, and I hate Sakurai. I was able to understand the first delay, but I find it very unlikely that you need ANOTHER **** delay, what, just for a couple of things you want? More crappy modes like Coin Launcher? Some stupidass character that nobody's heard of?

I'm sorry, honestly. I'll still get the game, but I'll try to teach myself to never be excited over a game ever again.

Barstool

Smash Cadet
NNID
Arispect
You know, i'm over brawl. Hype completely gone now. I wouldnt be surprised if, as of this update, alot of people will just not give a sh*t.

Sakurai has stuffed up this time. I honestly hope Brawl sails fail damatically.
Bawww.

But still, worst Japan Time ever.
THIS WAS MY FACE WHEN I FOUND OUT BRAWL WAS DELAYED :urg:

Excorsism

Smash Rookie
That really sucks. February 10th was a really good day to release the game, for me anyway. I had a day off from school on the following Monday of that particular Sunday. There goes the all-nighter. :/

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
ANOTHER Delay!? WTF!? This is starting to really annoy me. Why does Japan get a week delay and we get another month? Really stupid. I hope that in two weeks Sakurai feels the game is ready and it gets pushed ahead to February something or other. March is ridiculous.

The Pikmin Stage is cool though.

No more Delays..please.. You have an entire forum worth of people waiting to play this game.

I do feel bad for the Europeans and Australians..they probably won't get it until June.

SeanW

Smash Cadet
My thoughts:

The delay would've been easier to swallow if it was something that didn't creep me right the f**k out.

Seriously I look at those pictures and I'm like "...Oh god...that is f**kin' scary."

And yes since I'm sure you're all pissed at the Regginator, I'll do this to play off the crowd:

December 3rd - Strike one!
"Not next year" - Strike two!
"Not next spring" - Strike three! YOU'RE OUT!

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
Bawww.

But still, worst Japan Time ever.
THIS WAS MY FACE WHEN I FOUND OUT BRAWL WAS DELAYED :urg:
All feelings toward's Brawl are totally neutral. It's like, totally blank. This face --> :l is the only face that can decribe how i'm feeling now. But on the bright side, I'M TOTALLY SEEING CLOVERFIELD ON FRIDAY! CANT WAIT!!!! :D:D:D

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Again? BUTT**** in EGYPT.

Olimar's stage is spiffy I guess. But is our version of Brawl so completely ****ed up that they have to delay a whole month while Japan gets only a week? o_O

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
Oh dear god:

"We've been making a game called Super Smash Bros. Brawl up until now."

edit: @Matt Silver: And why would it be a "in-your-face moment? Grow up. >_>' We never did anything wrong. O.o'

Kittah4

Smash Ace
LOOK AT MY SIG. ITS NEW AND UPDATED. LOOK. THE NUMBERS. THEY REPRESENT OUR SUFFERING. Man I am so pissed off. And this update is hardly a "sonic the hedgehog" to placate us. Though Im sure not even Megaman would help at this point.

Top Bottom