• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Michigan Brawl Power Rankings: Season 11 Images Up!

Sumer

Smash Ace
No sesame street. .-. And if a lame theme does win, I'm going to ask to not have a picture if I'm on there. I think the theme should be what the people who are actually going to be on the PR want since they're the ones who have to pick from it.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I really like the sesame street idea too tbh. xD
well theres atleast on person who would be ranked for sure who thinks sesame street is legit. lawl whats so bad about sesame street anyways? its not like dora or arthur its fking sesame street how can you go wrong? plus its original.

Sumer

Smash Ace
L still has to attend one more tourney before he can even qualify to be ranked, and among the people that'll probably end up on it, I doubt Lain, or Anther, or SK or a few others would want it, and it's not like I hate it, I'm just not a fan of it and would prefer something cooler/less childish. I know it's unique, but for the first PR MI has had in a while I don't want people to think of us as the Sesame Street state..lol Even though it could be a good metaphor for a state that's still growing and learning..but still. <.< I want something cool for the first one.

What's The Point

Smash Master
It's going to be my hand-drawn pictures of squirrels.

Unless we get a poll or something, it's just everyone throwing out ideas that they want.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
FACT: L is a panelist.

FACT: If L makes one more tourney he'll end up being PRed basically. In terms of skill he's like 4th/5th best so there is no point in bringing that into a serious discussion.

I mean I would vote for Sesame Street but we are down for hearing peoples' opinion. But Sumer dood you got to get in touch with your inner child yo. ;)

Sumer

Smash Ace
Well, I was gonna wait til a few more ideas were suggested, but we can start gathering the mentioned ideas now, and add on to them to be voted on. Ideas so far:

Pokemon
Hamtaro
Street Fighter
Tekken
DBZ
Bleach
Types of chairs
Breeds of cats
Top 8 tallest structures
Random Wikipedia pages
Types of Liquor
Sesame Street
Sexy Women
BlazBlue
Final Fantasy
Cloud shapes
Types of pudding
Math equations
People doing handstands
Suplex
Power Puff Girls

I'd like to add on Gundam (Death Scythe <3)
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo
Metroid Prime Hunters

If I missed any tell me. We can narrow it down to like 5-10 and start voting after a few more suggestions. :3

Sumer

Smash Ace
That's fine. lol I like the video game minions one. *adds them all to list*

Any others? :3

Updated:

Pokemon
Hamtaro
Street Fighter
Tekken
DBZ
Bleach
Rapists
Types of chairs
Breeds of cats
Top 8 tallest structures
Random Wikipedia pages
Types of Liquor
Sesame Street
Sexy Women
BlazBlue
Final Fantasy
Cloud shapes
Types of pudding
Math equations
People doing handstands
Suplex
Power Puff Girls
Gundam
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo
Metroid Prime Hunters
Sega All-Stars
Llamas
Video Game Minions
Sodas

Sumer

Smash Ace
So I'm thinking we can continue nominations until GameYard and then start voting which would end on the 11th (Tutu and Roller's tourney), and I think there should be panel and open voting so something dumb doesn't get used just because it wins by a vote or two.

Sumer

Smash Ace
Well I mean. If it wins...

I don't really think it should be like,
"Voting counts! ...Unless Sumer+1 other person thinks what you decide on is dumb."
The other voting is just to give the people who are actually going to be on the PR a final say in what's chosen. If we end up voting between 5 things, they can't choose one that has 0 votes if the others all get around 5-10, but they can choose which they want if for instance two categories placed in the top with 10 and 11 votes, but most of them like the one with 10 votes more than the one that won with 11.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
It's just people keep posting ******** ideas for what our PR should look like so its getting kinda old

fZk

Smash Lord
I hope we don't end up going with some random anime crap, that will be lame and it's been done to death.

My favorite still is WTP's random suggestion of types of chairs. I like inanimate objects.

TheMann

Smash Ace
I hope we don't end up going with some random anime crap, that will be lame and it's been done to death.
This... Its not even creative anymore. In fact I think MI kinda started it with the DBZ. Lets innovate again shall we?

Rizk18

Smash Lord
This... Its not even creative anymore. In fact I think MI kinda started it with the DBZ. Lets innovate again shall we?
how bout this?
1.peyton manning
2.tom brady
3.drew brees
4.aaron rodgers
5.philip rivers
6.brett favre
7.matt shaueb
8.Eli manning
9.ben rothesburger
10.kurt warner

nfl quarterbacks ftw
u think this list is good mann?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
how bout this?
1.peyton manning
2.tom brady
3.drew brees
4.aaron rodgers
5.philip rivers
6.brett favre
7.matt shaueb
8.Eli manning
9.ben rothesburger
10.kurt warner

nfl quarterbacks ftw
u think this list is good mann?
Not many people in MI are that big on sports, you need to get something that appeals to a larger demographic. Thats why different Animes are coming up, people like anime and there are thousands to choose from.

IMHO we should just go with people's mains. When Ally moved to MI 2 summers ago, we were just using people's mains for the pic (I wish I could find the one Ankoku made >_>).
To be quite honest this idea is very simple, it will still look nice and it will be easier for the first edition of the PR.

But my silly idea that I came up with is that Since Michigan is known as the Ice Climber state, we should have a PR with Just Ice Climbers on it. So for all of the Popos we just Photoshop that person's main over Pop's face.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Not many people in MI are that big on sports, you need to get something that appeals to a larger demographic. Thats why different Animes are coming up, people like anime and there are thousands to choose from.

IMHO we should just go with people's mains. When Ally moved to MI 2 summers ago, we were just using people's mains for the pic (I wish I could find the one Ankoku made >_>).
To be quite honest this idea is very simple, it will still look nice and it will be easier for the first edition of the PR.

But my silly idea that I came up with is that Since Michigan is known as the Ice Climber state, we should have a PR with Just Ice Climbers on it. So for all of the Popos we just Photoshop that person's main over Pop's face.
ew idea,i hate anime,only anime i actually liked was from my childhod and that was dbz.NFL QB'S FTW

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER

A long time ago I did make the power rankings image in a cool way with everyone's mains, because I figured we might as well have something special and unique. It certainly let me experiment a bit with Photoshop and improve at things like cutting and placement. What I'm seeing now is a bunch of people wanting to have different themes to be cool like other PRs, which originally started off by being made to mimic the uniqueness of my PR design. This is somewhat amusing to me. Anyway, in the end the look and feel of the Power Rankings should be up to the panelists, since they're the ones putting it together, right?!

Top Bottom